The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Lolo- I think you ovulated on cd13. It looks darker than the rest. It could have happened shortly before than on the evening of cd12 or shortly after possibly the evening of cd13

Lolo- I think you ovulated on cd13. It looks darker than the rest. It could have happened shortly before than on the evening of cd12 or shortly after possibly the evening of cd13

I was hoping for that, but I keep reading all this stuff that says a negative is a negative. I wish I would have tested twice a day, but I didn't think it was necessary. Hoping I just missed it due to bad timing.

I was going to say the same!

CD1 for me was June 30th. Can you PM me the link, too? PLEASE :flower:

Done sweetie. Looks like you and PrettynPink are on the same day. =D Hopefully I got everyone. Have a good night everyone! Ps, a few of you should be BD ;)

I'd like to join if its not too much trouble. :blush:
My cd1 was June 21.

Morning girls! Just a little update AF is here today!!! Woohoo CD1, clomid here I come! Hope you are all well x

Hi all!

Teddybearpug- yeh I doubt you ovulated that early on? Hmmm maybe you are yet to still ovulate around the 12-17th hun?

Mszila- make sure you keep me up to date with ur clomid cycle as we are a day apart! You had any side effects?

Lily- yay! Well done af! What cd are you along your clomid gain Hun? Bet you're so happy?!

Welcome to to the thread loloshells and if I missed anyone else that's new sorry but welcome :)

Hey Scerena

Yes so happy! I am doing 2-6 50mg. How are you?
x

Hi loloshells and welcome, when are you testing?

x

So clomid day tomorrow :) wooop!
Yeh I'm ok dont feel much different to be honest it's weird nothing like last time...

Holi- make sure u update us with what they say at the scan please :) goodluck! I'm dreading mine on Monday but thinking kind of positive lol
Xc

Ladies. good news. at my scan this morning my doc said she coudn't tell if any of my follies had got bigger but i had some fluid in my womb/uterus and my lining was how it should be. she said bascially i have all the signs (including my + opk) that i did O except for the follie. so she is pretty sure i did O.
but im going for blood test next week just to check my levels :)
i managed to BD last night right before bed so i was pretty much led down for 8 hours straight after lol we also used preseed. so im pretyy sure the lil tadpoles were in a good enough position to get swimming lol

Loloshells - HI welcome. me and you are very similar with our cycles. :)

im at work just quickly browsed the thread, so many newbies so i when i get some time i will try and catch up with u all :) xx

Good news about your scan hun :)
Glad it looks like you have ovulated and you got bd'ing in! Fx'd that you get your bfp!x

Thanks scerena I'm gonna try ad bf tonight and tomorrow too just incase :). How r u? Clomid tmz ? Yay!!!! Xxx

Hey great news Holi! FX for you that you have caught it!

scerena - I can't believe the time is here after all this waiting, not getting my hopes up though, hopefully it is working differently and you have ovulated and thats why it doesnt feel the same qas last time

xx

Lily7- that's exactly what I'm hoping for fx'd :) aw bless you it is exciting starting it as it makes you feel like you are doing 100% all u can doesn't it!

Holi- I'm good Hun same old but I get to do opk's for a bit now so that's something lol
X

scerena - oh im such a POAS addict! have fun with ur opks lol. im gonna do one again tonight to see if my surge has gone.

lily - thank u,im praying i caught it too. hopefully i can start off our BFPs!! how r u doing this month?xx

Holi- so am I lol! Never had a positive one yet though as only been using them for two cycles so lets hope I finally get a positive lol! Yh do another and post it :) I'm doing another tonight x

this was my first cycle using them so i was very excited. my boyf keeps thinking they r pregnancy tests and he's like '' why are you doing so many and so early??'' lol i tell him everytime they r opk's and it must just go in one ear and out the other,lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->