The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Great idea turboturtle! I am on my phone so will pm you my email tomorrow x

4boys1girl welcome!
Not that I know of but you might get multiples :)
When do you start the clomid?
Xx

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and have appreciated all the information everyone has shared.

I started 50mg clomid last month on cd 5-9. I got bloods on cd 21 which showed that my progesterone was only .07 which has me really concerned as it is so low. The nurse I spoke with on the phone said it meant I probably didn't ovulate. I am on cd 2 of this month and will start 100mg cd 5-9. My cycles are usually around 35 days long. Anyone relate with such low progesterone levels??

I've been trying to get pregnant for two years now with one miscarriage back in Oct. 2010 6wks into my pregnancy. My periods have been more painful since I had a dnc after the miscarriage which also has me worried. My dr. did an ultrasound to make sure everything looked structuarlly okay and found a ruptured follicle that left some fluid which she said could explain the tenderness but said it wasn't anything significant and would go away on its own. Sorry for such a long post it is just nice to talk with others in a similar situation. Anyone else with a previous miscarriage and low progesterone levels?

SummerLily - I completely understand your train of thought for next month - When I was given Clomid in 2008 I'd been trying to conceive for SEVEN YEARS obviously with no luck so 3 months into Clomid I was ever so hopeful every month was going to be my month! By round 4 when I still wasn't pregnant I thought what the hell (although this was very painful) having kids just isn't meant to be for me!! It was from that moment that I stopped stressing and kind of blocked the whole baby thing out of my mind (I guess it was easier to deal with that way) but still continued up to round 6. Well round 6 was my last cycle Jan 2009 and that month had an apt with my FS where we discussed being put on the list to try IVF. Now, unbeknown to be I was actually PREGNANT during that appointment! I'd just convinced myself Clomid didn't work for me and it wasn't until my boobs were awfully painful that my OH said go :test:

I was 6 and a half weeks when I discovered the news and you can imagine how elated I was. Think I was more proud of the fact my body accepted a little bean!!

I know this sounds crazy but when I stopped getting worked up about not getting pregnant my body just did it! I guess what I'm trying to say is just stay positive, it's obvious you're only issues are with ovulation so I believe Clomid will work for you. If anyone knows how it feels to think you will NEVER have kids that's me and look at me now - I have a beautiful 20 month old and a loss but I still did it even with my PCOS and irregular cycles.

4boys1girl - why on earth has the doc prescribed you Clomid, you don't appear to have any issues getting preggers!!

Hi! I'm taking Clomid on days 3-7, thanks! So I'm on cd5. Thought I was dodging the side effects but feel headachey and a little yuck tonight :nope:

Ok ladies!!! post your cd1 date so TurboTurtle80 can add you to the calendar!!! I want to see everyone dates:):):)

Thanks PrettynPink! Also, if anyone has a gmail account that would like to help me keep up on the updates I'd be happy to add you to edit the calendar. Or if you'd like to add your own updates, just send me your email. So far its nice to see who's close to who and what appointments we all have!

happycloud - Welcome! I added your status. I'll PM you the link to the calendar.

CD1 for me was June 30th. Can you PM me the link, too? PLEASE :flower:

Hi! I'm taking Clomid on days 3-7, thanks! So I'm on cd5. Thought I was dodging the side effects but feel headachey and a little yuck tonight :nope:

Sorry you arent feeling great today! I am taking it on days 5-9 and today is day 8. Havent really had any side effects until today I am kinda crampy, is this normal? Ive also been REALLY thirsty since I started taking the clomid, anyone else?

Sorry you arent feeling great today! I am taking it on days 5-9 and today is day 8. Havent really had any side effects until today I am kinda crampy, is this normal? Ive also been REALLY thirsty since I started taking the clomid, anyone else?

I've read that cramps are normal. Yes, I've been thirsty too!

ahh its so annoying. I have peed a MILLION times today and just keep drinking glass after glass of water and am STILL thirsty. lol

Prettyinpink-I ordered 80 of the wondfo and idk if i'm liking them! Looks like you got a good postive on yours though?

Scerena-i don't think i could have ovulated so early because i took my last clomid pill on cd 9. Isn't ovulation at least 5 days away from last pill? If i did ovulate that early at least we BD on cd 9!!

CD 1 was june 25th.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and have appreciated all the information everyone has shared.

I started 50mg clomid last month on cd 5-9. I got bloods on cd 21 which showed that my progesterone was only .07 which has me really concerned as it is so low. The nurse I spoke with on the phone said it meant I probably didn't ovulate. I am on cd 2 of this month and will start 100mg cd 5-9. My cycles are usually around 35 days long. Anyone relate with such low progesterone levels??

I've been trying to get pregnant for two years now with one miscarriage back in Oct. 2010 6wks into my pregnancy. My periods have been more painful since I had a dnc after the miscarriage which also has me worried. My dr. did an ultrasound to make sure everything looked structuarlly okay and found a ruptured follicle that left some fluid which she said could explain the tenderness but said it wasn't anything significant and would go away on its own. Sorry for such a long post it is just nice to talk with others in a similar situation. Anyone else with a previous miscarriage and low progesterone levels?

hello! I'm sorry for your mc :hugs: I had my second mc in July 2010 and haven't had my bfp since! I didn't need a d&c, my body took care of it as i was only almost 5 weeks. I was tested in october for my progesterone and it was very low. Clomid has definitely helped me all 3 cycles i've taken so far! Good luck and i hope clomid works for you!

TeddyBearPug- Yea I don't think I like them either! Yea, when i got a positive last cycle (my first ovulation since feb) the test line was way darker than the control line.. They do work, I just don't know if I like them very much myself. My picture is a "true" positive because I had ultrasound to confirm ovulation and I ended up having a chemical:(
Anyways.. I guess long story short they do work! Just made cheap to me:)
I am gonna try a cbd tonight to see how dark the lines are:)

I took a cbd this evening:) for only being cd8 its pretty good:) I feel much better about this brand then the IC ones I took earlier.. I got away's to go still! But I am praying that I ovulate between cd12-18!! Think I got a chance??:thumbup:
And before I poas I had a nice blob of CM:):):) Never thought I would be happy about that till I started TTC:rofl:

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
4boys1girl - why on earth has the doc prescribed you Clomid, you don't appear to have any issues getting preggers!!

Hi! I never had had issues getting pg. But I MC last July and ever since then I have not been able to conceive. My cycles have been pretty regular, but my LP is short. I still have to do more BW and SA, but the CLOMID won't start until next cycle. I am on CD 7 this cycle, so I have a few weeks to go.

CD1 for me was June 30th. Can you PM me the link, too? PLEASE :flower:

Done sweetie. Looks like you and PrettynPink are on the same day. =D Hopefully I got everyone. Have a good night everyone! Ps, a few of you should be BD ;)

Scerena- That’s great!Our cycles are abt similar. Im cd9 today..This is my first round of clomid for baby #2.
Lily7- Thanks! Took 3 rounds of clomid for baby #1 before I eventually got my bfp.
Holi- For DS, I was on 3 rounds of clomid.. nearly wanted to try for IVF, but ended up with a pleasant surprise when I tested positive during a doctor’s visit for high fever. I was prescribed clomid as I had problems ovulating.
Turboturtle- Thanks! It would be nice if we have a calendar to see everyone’s progress 
Prettynpink- Im cd9 today! Yahoo! Another buddy!I took 100mg, days 3-7
Ladyb- Dont give up! I was 3 rounds of 50mg with 1st baby before i eventually got my bfp. Hugs!
Babydust to all!

I'm sure this is addressed in another clomid thread but most of them are so long that it would take me forever to come across it.

I normally have a 28-29 cycle and ovulate in the middle. First round of clomid 5-9 100mg. Today is cd 17 and I have yet to get a positive opk. Assuming I will get a positive in the next few days, my lp will have to be longer to support conception. So does clomid make you ovulate later, and give you a longer cycle?
https://img16.imageshack.us/img16/663/imag0156b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->