The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

SCERENA & Prettynpink29- Thanks for your encouragement already!

I stopped my 3 months worth of 50mg Clomid at the end of March and have also had a hysterolsalpingogram (if that's how you spell it?!) and an internal scan which all showed up clear.
We have just been to see the consultant again this week and saw a different doctor yet again (v.frustrated that I haven't even seen my main consultant yet. Grrr). She was extremely confusing and said that from the internal I had done they had not commented on certain things, so she did not know if there was anything wrong.
Also commented that I may have PCOS, even though I have had a blood test to confirm I don’t ,at the beginning of the year (this seems to have been lost on the system)

Managed to get her to provide me with 3 months worth of 100mg Clomid, which I will start taking on day 2 of my next cycle and have to be scanned to see if I am ovulating. Fingers crossed this works, but I am in 2 minds, I don’t want to get excited, incase this doesn’t work, but then I don’t want to be too negative. It is all so confusing.

I would really appreciate anyone’s experience of these scans and being on 100mg.
Last time when I was on 50mg, I didn’t have many side effects, apart from feeling ridiculously hot at night.
Also didn’t use OPK as too expensive, what does anyone recommend is the best of the cheaper ranges?

Thanks for the support!
Ladyb xxx

Scerena, yes I am glad I am finally starting but I don't know what is wrong with me I have been terribly snappy and quite rude to my husband and my mum and feel like shit for it, I think I am just really scared of it not working and feel alone, even though I know they are 100% in it with me, does that even make sense? I think its just mainly because it is all on me, there is nothing wrong with my husband and its just up to my body to work properly and I don't really have any control over that happening if you know what I mean? Sorry for the downer! Hope everyone is okay x

Hi ladyb, sorry no advice for you as I'm only starting tomorrow but wanted to say good luck x

Holi- lol men they haven't a clue have they lol! I bet u was happy getting that positive :)

Ladyb- I'm glad you have got more clomid firstly :) and I took 50mg didn't ovulate and now I'm taking 100mg I have mo experience of that dosage yet but I've had not one side effect :) the scans are fine they're internal ones they don't hurt me at all I'm so use to it lol you will be fine, opk's- I use one step ovulation ones they're strip ones and I get them off amazon £5.50 for 30 Hun hope this helps

Lily7- I was the same last round my poor mum and oh were the ones who got it in the neck last time I've been fine this time. Its not nice knowing it's just us that have the problem I understand that completely. But don't worry u r not alone u have us Girlies and we are here for you :)
Xx

Morning ladies!

MsZila - Added you hun.
Lily - Yay so exciting. I added you CD1 today. I've been moody too. I was told its the progesterone, which makes sense for me.
Lolo - Welcome babe. I added you with a repeating ticker every 28 days CD1 from the 21st. Lmk if we need to adjust
Holi - Such great news and very exciting. Hopefully you caught your eggy. Fx!
Scerena - How are ya? How many pills left?

Hope I got everyone. PM me if you need the link to the calendar or CD1 update. Afm, af stiiill here. Uugh. In tons of pain and nothing seems to help. Staying positive and keeping my eye on the prize. Gl ladies!

ladyb - im on my 5th cycle on clomid . 2 on 50mg - no O, 2 on 100mg ,no O. ive never had any side effects

im now on 150mg and have been told today that i did O ,proberly yesterday
as for the scans. ive had about 5 now and they get less and less annoying everytime,. no pain just discomfort to begin with. you get to see all the goings on on the screen its really cool. :) i went on monday and saw my follies, they were only 7mm about 3 of them.. and then i again today i saw my lining which is how it should be and a patch of fluid my doc said means ive ovulated.

i personally enjoy the scans, i feel not so left in the dark about not knowing whats going on. are u from the UK? because i got mine from wilkonsons for under £10 and superdrug were £15 but buy 1 get 1 free so i got alot.

xx

Hi all!

Mszila- make sure you keep me up to date with ur clomid cycle as we are a day apart! You had any side effects?

Scerena- So far, not really..I do have the occasional hot flashes and thought i felt some cramps this evening. But thats abt all..How abt you?

Mszila- no side effects at all for me :)

Turboturtle- hey no pills left for me I took them a few days where are you in your cycle again?

Well girls I'll be back in a few hours as taking my nephew to watch transformers 3d speak soon
X

SCERENA - im off to see that with the boyf tonight too :) we can chats babies and robots later on lol :p xx

Hello Ladies!

I haven't read through any of the other posts yet, so I am not up to date! But I just wanted to say that I probably wont be on again today because I feel like crap:( I think clomid is causing me massive side effects all the sudden... I was so HOT all night that I barely slept.. Now this morning I have a felt dizzy, have upset stomach like I am gonna puke, my abdomen is bloated with sharp pains on my left side and my boobs/nipples hurt so bad!!!! I have called the doctor and I hope that they get my message before they close.. I don't know what else to do:(:( I am really scared!

this was my first cycle using them so i was very excited. my boyf keeps thinking they r pregnancy tests and he's like '' why are you doing so many and so early??'' lol i tell him everytime they r opk's and it must just go in one ear and out the other,lol

xx

hahaha my hubby used to say the same thing. Or, he would see that I had done an OPK and then come down and say "so... are you prego" lol. MEN!

Good luck catching that egg holi, I hope July is your month!!

Hi loloshells and welcome, when are you testing?

x

I haven't made a firm decision yet. If I don't have any symptoms then I will hold out a lot longer than if I do. Playing it by ear for now. :)

Morning ladies!

MsZila - Added you hun.
Lily - Yay so exciting. I added you CD1 today. I've been moody too. I was told its the progesterone, which makes sense for me.
Lolo - Welcome babe. I added you with a repeating ticker every 28 days CD1 from the 21st. Lmk if we need to adjust
Holi - Such great news and very exciting. Hopefully you caught your eggy. Fx!
Scerena - How are ya? How many pills left?

Hope I got everyone. PM me if you need the link to the calendar or CD1 update. Afm, af stiiill here. Uugh. In tons of pain and nothing seems to help. Staying positive and keeping my eye on the prize. Gl ladies!

thank you! I'll pm you for the link if I can figure out how lol

Think (!) I'm on CD 22/23 here's today's IC OPK! What do you guys think, still a neggy?

https://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8181/005cff.jpg

Hi Girls :flower:

Finally have time to sit down on the computer instead of quickly hopping on and off in work or on my phone! lol

Scerena - thanks I know we are all in this together! so glad you started this thread and glad to know other people have acted the same way at one point or another

Turboturtle - Oh I never even thought that it might be the provera, that would make sense as I was on 20 mg a day for 7 days, glad to see I am not on my own feeling like that! Thanks for the add to the calender I will pm you now

Holi and scerena - enjoy the cinema, chat to you both later

Prettynpink - did the doc phone you back? I hope you are feeling ok

missangie - you were right! last provera Tues - CD1 Fri, how aqre you? what CD are you on now?

loloshells - I wish i had your will power to hold out! keep us up to date on any symptoms

Hope I haven't missed anyone, happy Friday everyone :hugs:

x

Think (!) I'm on CD 22/23 here's today's IC OPK! What do you guys think, still a neggy?

https://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8181/005cff.jpg

That's still considered a negative but its awfully close! I'd test again later.

doapdesign - we must of posted at the same time! I think it is definately getting darker, keep testing over the next day or two x

Hi Girls :flower:

Finally have time to sit down on the computer instead of quickly hopping on and off in work or on my phone! lol

Scerena - thanks I know we are all in this together! so glad you started this thread and glad to know other people have acted the same way at one point or another

Turboturtle - Oh I never even thought that it might be the provera, that would make sense as I was on 20 mg a day for 7 days, glad to see I am not on my own feeling like that! Thanks for the add to the calender I will pm you now

Holi and scerena - enjoy the cinema, chat to you both later

Prettynpink - did the doc phone you back? I hope you are feeling ok

missangie - you were right! last provera Tues - CD1 Fri, how aqre you? what CD are you on now?

loloshells - I wish i had your will power to hold out! keep us up to date on any symptoms

Hope I haven't missed anyone, happy Friday everyone :hugs:

x

I just hate bfns that's the only reason I've learned to hold out as long as possible. If I have any abnormal symptoms I will def post for feedback!

Yeah I know what you mean, they are so upsetting, good on you for holding out, good luck and def keep us posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->