The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi Ladies :hi:

I've been following this thread for awhile.

I am on my second cycle of clomid (100mg) and in my tww.
So far clomid has done wonders for regulating my cycles. If you check out my ff site, you'll see how long my cycles have been in the past year and a half.
I'm hoping for a bfp in a couple days, but if I don't get it, I feel pretty good that I will soon...hopefully. I think I will also try conceive plus next time too if this is a bfn cycle.

Hope you all are well and i'm sending lots of :dust: your way!

I am 1 week after taking my last clomid dose. When are we to expect to see a positive OPK?? I feel like I should have one by now. Off and on I swear I feel cramps like I am about to O but sometimes I wonder if it is all in my head. Anyone here take mucinex to help with CM? I currently have NO cm to speak of and I know that is a side effect of taking Clomid. Also, these last 3 days I have been very very nauseated...anyone else have this after taking clomid?

Does Clomis make your period come earlier? I have weird sensations Today I am at 10dpo...it could just be gas though?!
I took sa test this am BFN :( pretty sure my first round did not help me.... which is a bummer. I have decided I will do one more then I completely give up trying :( It is so stressful month after month

also, does anyone know of a poll that says what round on clomid everyone got their BFP? I am interested to know... hoping it was the 2nd

hi girls ! :flower:

sorry havent been about for a little while ! only a quick message while i catch up on whats been happening !!

xx

Did you only take clomid? I beloeve I have asked you sorry, I just like to have hope

Dh and I have been TTC for 5 years. I am 27 and have pcos. I am on Clomid, this is my second cycle and i am on cd32 after 100mg. Bfn. I didn't even get a positive ovulation test. If i don't get af or a bfp by tuesday they are going to start me on progesterone followed by 150mg of clomid. I am tired of the confusing side effects.

Does clomid cause watery cm....I keep getting wet spots clear ones in my undies...

Sugarpi24
I'm not really sure what clomid does to your cm. I don't O on my own, & I've always went through the cm changes in every cycle I've ever had. I do know that since I've taken my first dose of clomid 50 mg I have experience a lot of thick white creamy cm. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing?!? That & being really sensitive is the only thing different for me.

Hi ladies. I'm really confused and I've been a bit depressed this weekend. Friday night my labs came in on my 21 day progesterone and the doc says I didn't ovulate. But I got 3 positive opk 3 days in a row before my blood draw. I didn't get to talk to my actual doctor about this, only the assistant who didn't really offer any advice as to why/how that happened, just that my doctor wanted to increase me to 150 mg chlomid for this 4th round.

After round four, if I haven't conceived I have to go back in for further testing, which I'm not thrilled about. The pattern is now that every other month I'm not ovulating.

I'm really confused and a bit heart broken after getting the positive opk and then a negative lab draw. I know it's best to stay positive but smh.:wacko:

Positive OPK's mean your body is TRYING to ovulate. It doesn't confirm whether you actually HAVE ovulated or not....so it's possible to get positive OPK's and not actually ovulate.

I'm so sorry, hun. :(

I'm worried that i'm not going to ovulate because I have no signs of impending ovulation so far. :(

Well This is annoying! This is my first month charting my temps and I can't get a spike. Actually today my temp dipped again! I am 2 weeks after my last clomid dose and still no ovulation. I hope I ovulate in the next few days! I am still trying to figure out how to read my chart.

nursemommy - Feel free to post your chart and we can help you out. There are a lot of ladies here who are really experienced at reading charts. ;)

I'm still waiting to ovulate and have absolutely no signs of impending ovulation so i'm worried it's not going to happen. Boo. :( Some ladies have ovulated really late after clomid though, so you're not out until you're out.

If you're using fertility friend, along the top bar there is a link that says "sharing"....then it opens up and gives you a bunch of options. Click "get code" and it will give you the HTML code. Then, you can even set it up so you have a ticker in your siggy like mine...that you can click to view your chart. :)

Hey everyone... I'm new to this thread. DH ANSI hav been TTC for 3 years. I was just diagnosed with PCOS. I'm starting Clomid tomorrow for CD 5-9. Okay, i have a couple questions... I'm supposed to start temping and I need a good website. Any recommendations? Also, when does the TWW actually begin?

Hey everyone... I'm new to this thread. DH ANSI hav been TTC for 3 years. I was just diagnosed with PCOS. I'm starting Clomid tomorrow for CD 5-9. Okay, i have a couple questions... I'm supposed to start temping and I need a good website. Any recommendations? Also, when does the TWW actually begin?

Fertility Friend is a good one...i stopped temping because it was stressing me out more...and my temps didnt make sense. TWW begins after you ovulate i believe...so like 1 DPO. good luck!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d82f1

I am about 2 weeks post taking Clomid and about 16 cd. This is my chart and I don't really know why my temp isn't rising! Beginning to wonder if my clomid dose wasn't strong enough. A friend of mine just started trying to have their second child. We both had our first babies within a week of eachother. Well she was having a ton of pain and what do you know she knows she is ovulating and has a nice follicle! I swear! She only had to try 2 months for her first child and we tried for 6 months. Well now my husband and I have been trying for 6 months going on 7 months and she knows she is ovulating! I really really hope this is the month for us!

Stressed, not sure if I'm having spotting or if AF is on her way, today was my due date for AF to show, usually don't spot before hand, but this time weird as weird gets, no cramps, no headaches, no normal AF symptoms, but very light spotting this am and again this afternoon, but no full fledged AF, Not sure whether to bother testing or not, I guess I'll see, trying desperately not to get get my hopes up to have them dashed like last month!
The last few days I have had SEVERE heartburn to the point that eating and drinking hurts. I have been taking Zantac 150 mg 2 times a day max dose according to the bottle, but little to no relief from the unrelenting heartburn. Gassy as all get out, to the point that my poor visiting niece was calling me Aunt Tooty (nice kid huh)! I don't know what's going on with me this time around. FRUSTRATING, I just want to know if anyone else had these issues or am I the odd one here?

I was finally able to get my chart to share. Any advice on why my temp isn't rising would be great! I so thought the clomid would do the trick this month:-(
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d82f1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->