The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Got my test results back progesterone indicates I O ed! So waiting till July 1 st or 2nd to test. Fingers x.

Hoping to get my BFP!

Congrats! Now on to the BFP!!!! ;) :happydance:

When did you ladies O on Clomid? I'm hoping I O before next thursday....otherwise i'm out, since after DH's surgery we won't be able to DTD for awhile. :( That'll only be CD15-16 though. :(

This was my first cycle of Clomid and I didn't know what to expect. I took my last dose of Clomid on Saturday. Today I am 10 days into my cycle and am feeling rather crampy which is unusual for me in this area of my cycle. My temp dipped from 97.8 to 97.2 today. This is also my first month of temping. I have also notced more acne. NO cm at all. Are these things anyone else has experienced?? So far no positive ovulation tests, but I know it is still early.

I'd like to join :flower: we're ttc no2 and I'm waiting for AF to start my first cycle of Clomid, I really hope it works!

Good luck to everyone :dust:

Thanks everyone for welcoming me, especially sasha0430 and aoverholt thanks for your help.
Yes today's my cd21 of 2nd round so I had my blood work done. Hope to hear from my dr in 2 days (Fri) otherwise I'll be in suspense all weekend.
Ttcasap that's excellent. Good luck hope you get your bfp. Hope you ALL do and me too. Can't wait to read about all the bps we all deserve it so much!

AFM last night had mega sensitive nipples but ok today. Had a hot flush today on the bus. Got off the bus and it was raining and obviously freezing as everyone was rugged up but it was welcome relief to me! :)

Congrats! Now on to the BFP!!!! ;) :happydance:

When did you ladies O on Clomid? I'm hoping I O before next thursday....otherwise i'm out, since after DH's surgery we won't be able to DTD for awhile. :( That'll only be CD15-16 though. :(
I usually about a week after my last pill. This varies from person to person though just be as much as you can and see where it takes you. Will keep my fingers x

Hello Ladies

Just waned to know how long does clomid symptoms last.
I am doing 2nd round of clomid 50 mg and on CD26. I really have sore breasts and nipple and experience AF like craming. I got progesterone test done on Sunday and my doc said I ovulated this month... I am not sure if its just clomid side effects or AF is showing up.... I dont want to get my hopes high but keeping my FXed.

This was my first cycle of Clomid and I didn't know what to expect. I took my last dose of Clomid on Saturday. Today I am 10 days into my cycle and am feeling rather crampy which is unusual for me in this area of my cycle. My temp dipped from 97.8 to 97.2 today. This is also my first month of temping. I have also notced more acne. NO cm at all. Are these things anyone else has experienced?? So far no positive ovulation tests, but I know it is still early.
I get the sore ebbs the hot flashes wicked headaches and some serious O related cramping my first round. I also had major pregnancy symptoms without being pregnant this is my second all yje worst symptoms abaited this time except the O cramping. Had a pos blood test for O so..... the cramps are worth it. Sticky Baby dust!

okay question....does clomid or geritol cause extreme tiredness and moodiness? cuz these past few weeks ive been tired and moody...like everyone is getting on my nerves!!! last cycle toward the end i had sore nips and boobs felt bigger too...but i got AF...now nips dont hurt...but im still tired and moody :( any responses would be great! :)

Bfn today@ 8dpo.. :( however I got lab results back today and I ovulated :) she said wait a week and test

okay question....does clomid or geritol cause extreme tiredness and moodiness? cuz these past few weeks ive been tired and moody...like everyone is getting on my nerves!!! last cycle toward the end i had sore nips and boobs felt bigger too...but i got AF...now nips dont hurt...but im still tired and moody :( any responses would be great! :)

Yes clomid can make you tired and extreamly moody. I felt those things on clomid too and called the pharmacy and was told those are 2 of the side effects of clomid.

Congrats to you.. I hope all is well and that you enjoy every bit of motherhood.
Snippet

Clomid affects CM. Make sure to add PreSeed to your BD. Also, avoid dairy around your O so as to not have thick CM! Crampy is good...your ovaries are working on some good follies! I temp too...don't worry about a temp dip. You're wanting to see it go up .3 degrees or more and stay up. Then the chart will mark your O day...probably somewhere around day14-16. I o'd on three of my cycles on day 16, and this last one at day 18. I never got positive OPTs, so I stopped doing that. I know from charting and day 21 progesterone tests that I am ovulating. Good luck!

Well ladies, Clomid didn't work for me. I am doing a natural cycle this month and then we'll see what the dr puts me on in August.

Good luck to all of the ladies on here! :hugs:

First month on clomid 50mg cd 5-9...on cd 15. I only have one fallopian tube been ttc for 5yrs. My first time with help from my Obgyn. I feel like I am so unlucky, I want to become a mommy very bad. Anyone with this kind of story have any success stories to lift me up, will be greatly appriciated:cry:

im doing a natural cycle this time as well. Hoping AF comes on its own and on time.

Ok ladies, I'm very excited. Took clomid for first time ever on cd 5-9 I'm on cd 15 now. I feel like if I did O I already have. When do you guys think I should test at home? I'm so anxious.

First month on clomid 50mg cd 5-9...on cd 15. I only have one fallopian tube been ttc for 5yrs. My first time with help from my Obgyn. I feel like I am so unlucky, I want to become a mommy very bad. Anyone with this kind of story have any success stories to lift me up, will be greatly appriciated:cry:

I know lots of ppl with one tube you got prego no problem!

Tomorrow is 10dpo for me
thinking of testing?!

...but I do not feel any different I do not think it has happend, again. Which is a bummer b/c I used preseed, had an HSG 1 cycle ago and used clomid. I can not help but feel like something is wrong with me
but i did ovulate...

Hello ladies
Just wanted to know if I could join in. I took clomid 100mg & 150mg but did not develop any mature follicles. Clomid is going to be bumped up to 200mg just wondering if anyone has had success with clomid 200mg? Really hoping this last cycle will work or going onto injectables. Good luck to all you ladies ttc :)

I think I'm going to test at home not this coming weekend but the next. I just can't anticipate this waiting.

Clomid 50mg cd 5-9....first time on clomid. Been ttc for 5yrs.
***needing all the baby dust I can get***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->