The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

CD 3 and waiting to start 3rd round of Clomid. 150mg this time - ho boy! Fingers crossed my ovaries actually decide to work this time!

Ann89- Earlier in the cycle gives you more follicles and the later gives you a more mature follicle rather than just more apparently x

Ann89- Earlier in the cycle gives you more follicles and the later gives you a more mature follicle rather than just more apparently x

Thanks for the reply! Would taking it earlier make you ovulate earlier?

Not sure on that question I known u are meant to ovulate 5-10days after your last pill but a lot of people ovulate late... So I don't know x

Not sure on that question I known u are meant to ovulate 5-10days after your last pill but a lot of people ovulate late... So I don't know x

Hey scerena you should add a poll to this thread of what dose of clomid everyone ovulates on :) I've had one in the past but didn't get too many replys. So you may get a lot of on this one :)

Hi ann89 :)
I will do that later when I get on the laptop if I rememeber how to do it... Good idea :) x

Hello All,

Im really new to this so forgive me in advance if i get the acronyms wrong.
Here's my story so far:

Throughout my life i have suffered with heavy periods (which i thought were normal as per the doctors advice etc). Anyway as i started to reach my thirties, when i exercised i noticed a week before AF, i wasnt able to attend classes due to swelling, feeling bloated, drained, and just wanting to sleep. Anyway i decided to get it checked out and to cut a long story short they discovered i had endometriosis (stage 4).

In January i had it removed, with good signs that my tubes and ovaries were fine. However since this discovery i have been TTC with no luck so far after doctors advised me i would be extra fertile for 6 months. After a few months with various tests, it seemed i was / wasnt ovulating and therefore decided to put me on Clomid. Since on clomid, my cycles have constantly changed and i dont know when my AF is due, whether the OPK's are accurate, whether im reading in to all these feelings incorrectly (every little sign i think im pregnant). At one stage i was 9 days late and seriously thought i was pregnant as i had all the symptoms but tests were BFN. I was constantly testing thinking they were wrong etc..

On my second round currently on the 2WW and its driving me nuts. Every little symptom i seem to search the forum for to see if other people are going through the same things i am feeling.

This is just to say that without these forums, i certainly would have gone mad and felt all alone. These forums give me hope, put my mind at ease and i always have in the back of my mind that there is always the future if BFP doesn't happen this month.

Hi spicegirl!
Im glad u find forums helpful and I hope u get your bfp very soon Hun x

Good Morning Girls,
Today is 1dpo for me. I should probably be excited, but I am just not I spoke with my FS and he wants me to start progesterone suppositories at 3dpo.. I am not looking forward to that! I thought it would be a tablet, not a suppository OH was listening on speaker phone and said "she has to stick them where!!" LOL His face was priceless! I guess we never discussed that I would be taking progesterone vaginally! LOL
My boobs and nipples are still so sore!! Is this normal for ovulation??

I hope all is well with all of you!!!:):)

Oh pretty, I wouldn't be looking forward to that either but just keep positive and remember that all these things we have to go through will be well worth while once we have our babies x

Hi ladies, Just a quick question...........

this is my first cycle of clomid and i was due on today.... Feeling a bit excited im not sure when to do a pregnancy test as i have now found out that clomid can chance your cycle date. I really want to do one now, infact im about ready to go asda (wall mart for you americans;))

Should i or shouldnt i ??

What do you all think i should do ( 12 days since i ovulated )

Negative :wacko: but ive still not come on yet !!!

Quick question girls ill b back on clomid next cycle cds 5-10 of a 28 day cycle so when will i start using opks???they arrived today :)

prettynpink... oh no :/ but like lily said it will all be worth it in the end :)

missy123- you are meant to ovulate 5-10 days after your last pill I usually start testing about 3 days after my last pill as im a poas addict lol! When are you due to take clomid again?
x

Has anyone ovulated 4 days after there clomid pill?

I am currently CD 12 and I took my Clomid 4-8 and I have been having all the fertile signs and my temp went up this morning. I feel like I am fixing to ovulate, it will just be the earliest I have EVER ovulated...

Sounds about right as it's normal to ovulate 5-10 days after your last pill- but yep that's a nice early ovulation :) are you temping or using opks? Gl
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->