The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi ladies
I hope you are all well. I'm just checking back in as I'm cd1 today and about to start round 3 of Clomid 100 mg tomorrow. Lucky number 3 perhaps??
This cycle has been WEIRD. I don't know if you saw an earlier post, but I got a +OPK on cd12. And I was like - huh?! - because even with Clomid, last cycle I didn't ovulate until cd19. But then I had an ultrasound on cd14, and was told I had ovulated.
I then got EWCM cd13 -19 - and in this time my temp still hadn't shifted - so I was convinced I hadn't. Then, I got another + OPK on cd19 and a temp shift on cd21 - so thought I'd ovulated then. But, started bleeding 7dpo.
I called the sonographer and she looked back over my files and reviewed my pictures again - and said she could clearly see the corpeus luteum. So she's 99% sure i ovulated back around cd13/14. But she can't explain the +OPK on cd19 or the fact my temp rise didn't happen til cd21. CONFUSED.COM!
So - for this next cycle - have taken the decision (shock horror!) to throw the OPKs into the bin, and shove my thermometer and little book of temps under the bed where I can't see it. Am just going to BD every other night from cd10 - cd 22 and see what happens.
Good luck to everyone xx

hi mrshy !

im also on my third round of clomid - am hoping its third time lucky too!

just wanted to ask you ladies a quick questions ! i had EWCM and lots of it for the first time on cd11 i had some crampy achy pains in my ovarys that evening and on and off for most of the following day ( cd12) im now on cd14 and they have all stopped. so do you think that i ovulated around the 12-13th? im not using OPK or doing temps just taking it easy .

xx

Summerlily, that sounds very positive to me!

Second round of clomid, temp has been higher for two days, so I think I o'd on cd16 again, yay!! Two week wait!

i started clomid in May buy hubby had surgery on his testicle so the month was wasted so i have 2 months left to take so im starting again next month as hubby is fully recovered :happydance:

:hi: girls goodluck to all well i have 100mg left so i am just going to take 50mg then i have 1 month left if nothing happens this month i so hope i get my bfp this time x x x

Has any cbfm users only had highs and ovulated? My temps are indicating I've ov'd but I've not had a peak fertility. I'm really confused, but it is my first cycle post mc so I suspect my body's confused too!

Gl caz, I hope you won't need the second lot of clomid Xxx

Hey girls how are you all?
I'm cd16 today.....still no ovulation :( But we have NHS fs appt tomorrow - can't wait. We've waited 4 months for this and now only one more sleep!!

Sorry Carhar I've never used a cbfm so can't help you.

Pretty it was great to read your cyst had shrunk so much! So when do u start your clomid?

And Summerlily I think it sounds good for ov between the 12th-13th, yay for you!

xxxxx

Well I did clomid 50mg cycle day 3-7 HCGshot and IUI and now im on a 2 week wait keeping my fingers crossed

hi ladies,

im betting that i ovulated between cd11 and 13 am now cd15 and had something ive never experianced before today . does anyone know if its realted to clomid at all ?

on checking my cervix when took my finger out there was a lot of clumpy white cm . went to the pharmacy thinking it might be thrush but chatted to her and she said it was nothing to worry about and that it wasnt thrush ?? :shrug: no symptoms at all...

and then i chcked it again this afternoun to show DH ( isnt he lucky) and theres no so much clumpy white now but in its place is a lot of phlem or snot looking stretchy cm , much like ewcm but not clear , it was mixed with an off colour kind of looking cm???

x

Has any cbfm users only had highs and ovulated? My temps are indicating I've ov'd but I've not had a peak fertility. I'm really confused, but it is my first cycle post mc so I suspect my body's confused too!

Hey Carhar! I know what you mean, my body had been crazy this cycle with no clomid + the chemical last cycle.
I used the cbfm when I took soy and it worked perfectly, but then I used it when I took clomid and it gave me just a bunch of highs. Even though I know I ovulated from the ultrasound and the smiley face with cbd. I have done a lot of research and read that the cbfm doesn't work with clomid. I guess it has something to do with the fact that clomid lowers your estrogen, which confuses the monitor. I have used it for 5 months though, post a picture of your test stick and I might be able to tell you:)

Hey girls how are you all?
I'm cd16 today.....still no ovulation :( But we have NHS fs appt tomorrow - can't wait. We've waited 4 months for this and now only one more sleep!!

Sorry Carhar I've never used a cbfm so can't help you.

Pretty it was great to read your cyst had shrunk so much! So when do u start your clomid?

And Summerlily I think it sounds good for ov between the 12th-13th, yay for you!

xxxxx

Thank you! It was a huge relieve! I will still continue this cycle all natural, then next cycle I will be able to take clomid again. I am currently on cd20:) And I have no clue how long this cycle will last.. I have only ovulated twice since we started TTC.. And last cycle on clomid was 33 days long, but I had a chemical, so I still have nothing to go by as far as when AF will come.

Hi all!
Well I've decided as of next cycle I'm going to take 100mg clomid and see how it goes as I don't know if I even ovulated this cycle or I missed my surge?
But anyway I will be back whenever af decides to show up as I'm only cd20 x

Hey Carhar! I know what you mean, my body had been crazy this cycle with no clomid + the chemical last cycle.
I used the cbfm when I took soy and it worked perfectly, but then I used it when I took clomid and it gave me just a bunch of highs. Even though I know I ovulated from the ultrasound and the smiley face with cbd. I have done a lot of research and read that the cbfm doesn't work with clomid. I guess it has something to do with the fact that clomid lowers your estrogen, which confuses the monitor. I have used it for 5 months though, post a picture of your test stick and I might be able to tell you:)

Thanks Pretty. I've not had any problems until now with the cbfm, the last few cycles I've had a peak. I think it's the mc messing everything up.

I threw away all my tests yesterday otherwise I would gave posted. I was sure I was going to ov as I had ewcm and increased libido. I also have really sore bbs, stuffy nose and really exhausted all post ov symptoms. Was going to do a cbd but thought I'd save it. Really wish I had!

Fx for you this cycle. I hope you're super fertile xxx

I'm on my second round of clomid. First round 100mg CD5-9. No LH surge detected with opk beetween CD13-CD24. Got a period on CD39 (meaning 15 days after I stopped testing with opks!). This round I`m on 100mg CD5-9 again. Currently on CD 24, been opking since CD13. Still no +. Started temping CD15. It`s a waiting game!!

Hi all!
Well I've decided as of next cycle I'm going to take 100mg clomid and see how it goes as I don't know if I even ovulated this cycle or I missed my surge?
But anyway I will be back whenever af decides to show up as I'm only cd20 x

Ha! I thought you would Hun! I am still waiting for af! Boo! X

I'm on my second round of clomid. First round 100mg CD5-9. No LH surge detected with opk beetween CD13-CD24. Got a period on CD39 (meaning 15 days after I stopped testing with opks!). This round I`m on 100mg CD5-9 again. Currently on CD 24, been opking since CD13. Still no +. Started temping CD15. It`s a waiting game!!

Keep at the opk's hun, good luck for OV

Pretty and Carhar nice to see you's again, hope yous are both well

x

WOW!!! I am shocked! All I can say!
cd20 for me today and I got my +opks:) All on my own... With out Clomid... And even though the FS said I wouldn't ovulate with the large cyst... WOW!! Miracles do happen ladies!!!

When do I bd?? I have always done it the night I have gotten the surge, and 3 days following.. What do you girls think??

I took cbd, cbfm peak, IC wonfo, dollar store and the new frdo.. I got my peak, smiley and +yes all from the same pee cup! LOL

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
  • pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
more pics:)

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
Last month I had a positive ovulation (cd21 test and temping showed it) and based on temping, I o'd again this month...but I've had no true positive OPK. So perhaps it's possible to get no pos OPK and still O? Or maybe I POS at the wrong time. I wasn't as obsessive this month with POS so I might have missed the right time. I def. never had a pos OPK this month and o'd. I've heard some say you shouldn't us first morning pee, rather afternoon. Do you guys know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->