The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

prettynpink... oh no :/ but like lily said it will all be worth it in the end :)

missy123- you are meant to ovulate 5-10 days after your last pill I usually start testing about 3 days after my last pill as im a poas addict lol! When are you due to take clomid again?
x
Not until next month hun Im on cd14 of this month hoping for a natural one :)

Same Hun :)
I'm cd22 but with a natural cycle I don't know when af will show lol but hopefully we won't be far apart in cycles next month then :) x

Hi Im new to this i was diagnosed with PCOS last year. My husband and I have been ttc for almost 4 years. My dr put me on bc pills last year and told me to get off after 3 months and ttc. Didnt work so my period is really irregular this time I didnt have one for 4 months so i took provera. i am on the 3rd day of my cycle and my dr wants me to take my clomid on days 3-7 so today is my very first pill. I hope this works. I really dont wanna get my hopes up ive had enough disappointments im not sure i can take much more.

Hi everyone it has been awhile hoping to get some advise. I am cd33 temp have drop to 97.7 is the lowest highest 98.2. I get my Af on cd 31. I went to get a progesterone level and hcg on cd 25. Progesterone levels were 42 and hcg 2 on dpo 6. Noe I am on dpo 14 today. I have had bad diarrhea and I am normally consitpated. Nurse said to call her when I get my Af if I get it, she said my progesterone levels are high. So I have to wait. Any advise I am so stress. And where do u girls get those cute temp charts?

Smooches baby dust to all. Oh I did take a pregnan y test at dpo10 bfn. Oh so frustrating.

Waiting for AF to show.. I'm DPO 8 and day 28!! Yes that O came VERY LATE! Once AF comes I have my first cycle of Clomid to start... This cycle is not looking promising... my chart is like a flatliner!! I will start 50 mg day 3-7 of next cycle.. plus on Prometrium 200 mg once a day

Thoney2- Gl Hun :) I hope u get a bfp on your first round!

Jessie777- I think you should do a pregnancy test apart from that I have no advice sorry :)

Binksmommy- I bet you cannot wait for af to show so you can start your clomid! Not long now unless you have a bfp this cycle and don't need it! Gl
X

:hi: girls hope your all well afm got my opks and preseed this morning woopp xx xx

Good Morning Girls!!!

How is everyone doing?? I hope no one was affected by the earthquake!!! :hugs:

2dpo for me today and my temp has skyrocketed!!! WOW! I have never had a temp jump that drastic before! Hopefully it is a good sign:)

Woohoo Pretty! Looks like you are in your first natural 2ww! Gl Hun!

Hi girlies! Just wanted to bop in and :wave: I only have a sec and will be posting in my journal soon if you want to stalk. Gl to everyone!

TurboTurtle- Yes I am:) 1st ever natural 2ww since we started TTC in Feb! CRAZY!!! How are you?? Haven't seen you on here in a couple days!

Totally exciting! I've been good. Work has been keeping me too busy to post much. Had to get a cervical biopsy, but everything came out ok. We get to officially ttc with help 2nd week of Sept. Pretty stoked.

I must admit...I am crushed :( Took test on Tues (10dpo), and BFN. But I figured it was still early so it didn't bother me too much. But I had some spotting and I took a test this am and again BFN. I was so hopeful before that :( This was my 13th cycle ttc, and first on clomid. I have been crying all morning. I just don't know if I can take this anymore.

alright ladies I finally got my Clomid today! FS told me to jus start taking it today without Provera, anybody else done that. All my hormone tests came back normal! He thinks having a baby already sorted them out.

Hey great news daopdesign! I'm sure you will get ur bfp very soon! My fs was going to do that with me but I started af that same day... So I have heard of it happening so don't worry too much :)

4boys1girl- aw ur not out just yet Hun fx'd
X

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been getting o pain already hope i am o early woopp x x x

:hugs: for 4boys1girl I'm sorry.

This is my first month back on Clomid 50mg and hoping for the best. I'm in the dreaded 2ww and it's killing me!

TurboTurtle- Why did you have a cervical biopsy?? I am glad that everything came out ok for you!!!:) YAY for officially TTC:happydance: You must be so excited!!!

4boys1girl- Thank You!!! My temp this morning is even higher, I can not believe it!!
So sorry about your BFN:( My first cycle on clomid I spotted for 2 days before I got a very very light AF.. I understand your frustration! Don’t give up hope!!!:hugs:

Daopdesign- YAY for more clomid!!!! Are you currently on AF? I have never heard of clomid being given with out some kind of AF first! Very interesting!!! Good Luck!!

:hi: everyone that is new!!!:)

AFM: Today is 3dpo for me!!!! I start progesterone today and was pleasantly surprised that my temp went even higher this morning!!! I don't understand why my temps are so much higher this cycle then last? Could it be from my chemical? Or from a stronger ovulation?
I have also have some very weird cramping!!! I was in tears last night it was so bad! It felt like it was coming from my cervix, not my uterus! Weird!! I just feel sore this morning, nothing else.. Hmmmm!!

Pretty, according to my chart I am also 3 DPO! :flower:

When will you be testing?

I am still leary of thinking I actually already O'd I am only on CD14..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->