The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Oh, and good job, prettynpink's body!! :) I get all proud of my body when it ovulates, even with clomid! :) If I don't get preggers on this round or next, I'm going to take a break from clomid and see if I O on my own too!

Just finished provera.. and now waiting for af so I can start my first round of clomid :) cd 5-9 50mg.

I am starting Provera 10mg bid for ten days on 8/25 to induce regular af and then stating clomid 50 mg days 5-9. My dh is get sa done this week also. I have been having af about every 14 days and no o. Really hopeful this will work for us. Good luck to you all.

Lily7- haha you are starting to know me too well :) I can't help it lol I've tool 100mg before so I'm sure I will be ok I just won't up the dose... Hope af appears for you soon Hun!

Prettynpink- wow them opks are soooo positive go you :) well done! Good luck and get bedding!

Ann89- you found the thread :) how are you? Any signs of af? Hope you can get started soon Hun!

Happycloud- yes sometimes it's nice to just have a break from it this month I've had a break has been a lot less stressful to be honest but hopefully u get bfp this month :)

Jme84- I hope af comes soon for you too also so you can start your clomid hood luck Hun
x

Yay pretty, congrats to you and your ovaries! Lol

Well I think af is starting girls, I hope this is cd1 and it just doesn't disappear on me next time I use the loo! I thought it was goig to start a couple of time over last few days but today does seem hopeful, it's more red when I wipe than pink which is what it was....anyway I'm rambling and probs tmi! Lol

hope everyone is well x

OMG girls af is here!!! I am so happy!! CD1 today, onto second round of clomid :)

Hey ladies so I finished my clomid 50 mg cd 2 thru 6. I had no side affects and it made my moods even better. Lol. I am on cd8 and af is gone. I have been having some slight pain in my left sides since cycle day 7. Im hoping its normal. I sure hope I o this month. Fingers crossed

Thanks Girls!!! This is a stronger surge than I got on clomid.. On clomid I got +opks at cd14 and all natural, I got +opks at cd20.. But it definitely moves up my O date!
I am pretty sure that I had a short surge! I got the +opks in the afternoon and in the middle of the night for about 3 hours I was up with the strongest O pains I have every felt! And extremely sensitive nipples! Now this morning, I just feel sore, but all the pain is gone! I think I ovulated in the middle of the night. But I am still gonna count tomorrow as 1dpo.. Does that sound rite??
My temps were crazy this month, but I did have a nice drop this morning also.

Hi all! I survived the first weeks wait, and now onto the second. I am 9DPO after first month with clomid. Feeling hopeful

I usually cave in and test by now, but I am going to wait until Thursday, if doesn't show up first. No, real signs or symptoms for me though, so I don't know what to think

to all

Yeah pretty I know what you mean and yes it makes sense! Congrats on Ov'ing all on your own and good luck for your bfp this cycle au naturalle! :) x

good luck for thursday 4boys1girl, I will have my fingers crossed for you x

Yeah pretty I know what you mean and yes it makes sense! Congrats on Ov'ing all on your own and good luck for your bfp this cycle au naturalle! :) x

Thank you!!! I feel hopeful, but also discouraged! During my 5 months TTC I have had 3 BFN and 2 chemicals! It is hard for me to think positive about this cycle.
Congrats on AF!!! LOL Clomid time for you!!!:):)

Thank you!!! I feel hopeful, but also discouraged! During my 5 months TTC I have had 3 BFN and 2 chemicals! It is hard for me to think positive about this cycle.
Congrats on AF!!! LOL Clomid time for you!!!:):)

thank you i am just glad to get a fair go at ttc again, don't be discouraged, I know you have had to deal with alot but just hang in there and see what happens, you just never know x

Hi ladies, Just a quick question...........

this is my first cycle of clomid and i was due on today.... Feeling a bit excited im not sure when to do a pregnancy test as i have now found out that clomid can chance your cycle date. I really want to do one now, infact im about ready to go asda (wall mart for you americans;))

Should i or shouldnt i ??

What do you all think i should do ( 12 days since i ovulated )

Lily7- haha you are starting to know me too well :) I can't help it lol I've tool 100mg before so I'm sure I will be ok I just won't up the dose... Hope af appears for you soon Hun!

Prettynpink- wow them opks are soooo positive go you :) well done! Good luck and get bedding!

Ann89- you found the thread :) how are you? Any signs of af? Hope you can get started soon Hun!

Happycloud- yes sometimes it's nice to just have a break from it this month I've had a break has been a lot less stressful to be honest but hopefully u get bfp this month :)

Jme84- I hope af comes soon for you too also so you can start your clomid hood luck Hun
x

My af started today! :)

Hello All!!

I am currently on my second round of Clomid 50mg (5-9) I am on CD 11 not feeling anything strange, just some lightheadedness while taking the Clomid.

I do have a question, I check my cervix and temp daily and the past two days I have been having clear discharge, but it has had specks of red blood in it. I did not have this with my previous round. I was just wondering if anyone has experianced this before, or what it may be.

Thanks!!

Hello All!!

I am currently on my second round of Clomid 50mg (5-9) I am on CD 11 not feeling anything strange, just some lightheadedness while taking the Clomid.

I do have a question, I check my cervix and temp daily and the past two days I have been having clear discharge, but it has had specks of red blood in it. I did not have this with my previous round. I was just wondering if anyone has experianced this before, or what it may be.

Thanks!!

I'm also on 50mg and cds 5-9!

Lily7- yay congrats on af! on to round two you go hopefully its your final round...

4boys1girl- good luck I hope you get your bfp this cycle!

prettynpink- Go you I hope you dont need to go through anymore cycles either hun!

Ann89- Yay I bet you are happy! You can start your clomid soon :)

fairy_land- well I personally would test! Let us know how you get on!

wantabby- sorry I have no advice hopefully someone can help you
x

Hi ladies, Just a quick question...........

this is my first cycle of clomid and i was due on today.... Feeling a bit excited im not sure when to do a pregnancy test as i have now found out that clomid can chance your cycle date. I really want to do one now, infact im about ready to go asda (wall mart for you americans;))

Should i or shouldnt i ??

What do you all think i should do ( 12 days since i ovulated )

Fairy land ...
:test::test::test:

When I take clomid I was getting thin lining- which they will do something about after my op... But now I am going to take my left over clomid in the meantime...

I found this article on baby asprin online- has anyone taken it before or has considered taking it? what do you think?

There is some research to suggest that taking a daily dose of baby aspirin can actually help with fertility as well. Baby aspirin helps to increase the flow of blood to the uterus. This, in turn, makes the uterine lining healthier, and helps with successful implantation. Other studies suggest that aspirin actually increases the amount of activity in your ovaries, and allows your ovaries to release multiple eggs during ovulation. Some health care providers may actually prescribe baby aspirin if you are having trouble with fertility issues.

In addition, baby aspirin acts as a blood thinner and can possibly prevent issues with blood clotting, which have been connected with miscarriage. A low dose of aspirin makes your blood platelets less sticky, which allows blood to travel more freely through the placenta to your unborn baby. Often, baby aspirin is prescribed along with Heparin, which is an anticoagulant. However, there is some conflicting research on taking baby aspirin while pregnant. If you are pregnant, you should consult with your health care provider before taking a daily regimen of baby aspirin.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->