The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

PrettynPink29 ~ I have my CD21 blood work on Sept 1st (10 dpo as you know) So if the results come back good andn my symptoms continue to grow I will test then.. so around 11-13 DPO..If I can hold out that long:haha: Have you been having any symptoms??:flower:

PrettynPink29 ~ I have my CD21 blood work on Sept 1st (10 dpo as you know) So if the results come back good andn my symptoms continue to grow I will test then.. so around 11-13 DPO..If I can hold out that long:haha: Have you been having any symptoms??:flower:

YAY!!! LOL! I am trying my hardest not to symptom spot! This time when I got my +opks and 2 days following, my boobs and nipples were soooooo sensitive and that has finally gone away! LOL 2dpo I had some major cramping in the evening, but it wasn't in my uterus, it felt like it was around my cervix.. But nothing else really! My cervix is closed but still kind of soft and high. And my temps are high so that is good! How about you?? Andy symptoms yet LOL

YAY!!! LOL! I am trying my hardest not to symptom spot! This time when I got my +opks and 2 days following, my boobs and nipples were soooooo sensitive and that has finally gone away! LOL 2dpo I had some major cramping in the evening, but it wasn't in my uterus, it felt like it was around my cervix.. But nothing else really! My cervix is closed but still kind of soft and high. And my temps are high so that is good! How about you?? Andy symptoms yet LOL

I am trying not to symptom spot either, but they keep jumping out at me! :dohh:lol!
I have been having cramps for the past 24 hours.. more noticeable at night when I'm in bed. I had a bad night sleep last night. I would wake up every few hours and be sweating, uncover doze off and be freezing 30 min later.. cover up.. hot.. so on and so forth.. I think it threw my temp off, so I disregarded it on my FF. I have had a strange symptom it may be TMI :blush:, but when I have to have a BM I have a lot more pressure before I go, it is actually kind of painful. I get like that usually before my :witch: So I'm confused by that.:shrug: My boobs have been itching, and kinda tingly. (tingly normal/itchy isn't) I have also had slight nausea.. I don't know if my "symptoms" are due to progesterone increase, or a possible bundle.. I am just trying to be patient until Sept 1st.. :coffee: My cervix is also High,Medium, and closed. FX'd for you!! :hugs:

Justwantababy- aw Hun I knownthat feeling too well they said the same to me Hun last round *hugs*

Lily7- Hun don't worry I had loads of side effects first round and didn't ovulate so indent think side effects indicate ovulation or anything :) and I'm cd25 Hun just want to get on my clomid!

GdaneMum4now- I'm a newbie in temping so I wouldn't have a clue- are you not using opks? Gl Hun!

Caz & bob- yay hopefully the next couple of days :)

Prettynpink- any thread Hun we are writing on both threads together aren't we lol! But next round it will be this thread :)
So me u and justwantababy are all on the same cd then? :)
Xx

**I mean me you and WANTABBY are all on the same cd sorry not justwantababy**

Hey thanks girls, yeah trying to stay positive

caz - opk is deff getting there! And I am looking on my phone too, I bet it is a better pic on laptop

I will deffo be trying the hot water bottle trick justwantababy - thanks for sharing your find on google!

Welcome to the new girls to the thread

sorry if I missed anyone - I'm on my fone x

I got my CD21 progesterone results yesterday. It was 16.2 which is the exact same it was the very first month I took clomid. I was off it last cycle for the HSG testing so this is like round 1 again and my result is the same. How crazy is that???

Good luck girls in your tww! Scerena: I'm not using opks I'm using cbfm

I'll be like quadruple posting this on other threads I'm A post of but I got a high today!!! Cd12 I might cry...do you know this is the earliest I o since ttc by a ton! Omg I can't believe it! :happydance::happydance::cloud9: I never thought I would be so emotional with ovulating this early. I hope this works. Oh how I hope this works. What an amazing birthday present that would be. Okay....happy tear s got me:cry::happydance: we dtd yesterday morning..take a day off and start in again tomorrow? On my first round of clomid 50mg cd3-7. Metformin also

Good luck GdaneMum4now :) I hope it's just taken you one round of clomid :) xx

Ladies, I'm on the 4th day of taking 50mg and I feel so bloody moody! Everything is really pissing me off and I don't know why! Urghhhhh. Damn hormones.

Aw don't worry! On my first round i had mad mood swings! X

thank you :) I have had this before but it just amazes me how much I notice it more now that I'm much more in tune with my body and self. Even if you tell yourself everythings OK and there is nothing to stress about it doesn't help does it lol x

I'm brand new to this site and was curious if anyone is taking Clomid to lengthen her luteal phase? And if so, if there has been any successes? I'm on my first round of Clomid and actually ovulated later than normal (normal is day 18) and this month was closer to day 22. Now I feel very crampy and think I am starting to spot (I'm about six days post ovulation), so I feel like the Clomid didn't help me this cycle to lengthen my luteal phase, which tends to hover around 9 or ten days. Thanks ladies! =)

I'm brand new to this site and was curious if anyone is taking Clomid to lengthen her luteal phase? And if so, if there has been any successes? I'm on my first round of Clomid and actually ovulated later than normal (normal is day 18) and this month was closer to day 22. Now I feel very crampy and think I am starting to spot (I'm about six days post ovulation), so I feel like the Clomid didn't help me this cycle to lengthen my luteal phase, which tends to hover around 9 or ten days. Thanks ladies! =)

Use b100 complex. Mine was 9-10 days now my last was 13 days...

How many cycles did you take the B100 before you noticed the difference? Thanks!

hi scerene,mjoining ur thread again after a clomid breaak

Hi Ladies,

I am on my first cycle of clomid, and had a positive OPK (digital) 2 days after stopping it.

Has anyone had this before - and was it just high levels of hormones from the tablets working, rather than ovulation?

I heard that it takes 5-9 days after last tablet to ovulate on average, so figured the test must be a false positive?

Any advice would be great!!

Good luck everyone.

xx

Pink mum- yay :) I'm cd27 so I will be on clomid again as soon as af arrives :)

Bumblebeettc1- what cd did you take your clomid? And I'm not sure what day do you usually ovulate off clomid?

Myvirgoways- sorry I cannot help but I'm sure GdaneMum4now will give you all the info you need, welcome!
X

This is my first month taking it as have very long irregular cycles, and doc doesn't think I ovulate very often without it, so not really able to say when I ''normally'' ovulate.

I was told to take it straight away this month as soon as prescribed (which turned out to be CD9), and then next month if it doesnt work to take it CD2-6.

I am now on CD16, so its all a bit weird this month, but it was negative today, which is 3 days after clomid stopped, so not sure whether i've ovulated yet or not!!??

Thanks.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"