The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Good luck girls in your tww! Scerena: I'm not using opks I'm using cbfm

I'll be like quadruple posting this on other threads I'm A post of but I got a high today!!! Cd12 I might cry...do you know this is the earliest I o since ttc by a ton! Omg I can't believe it! :happydance::happydance::cloud9: I never thought I would be so emotional with ovulating this early. I hope this works. Oh how I hope this works. What an amazing birthday present that would be. Okay....happy tear s got me:cry::happydance: we dtd yesterday morning..take a day off and start in again tomorrow? On my first round of clomid 50mg cd3-7. Metformin also

Hello GdaneMom4now!!!

I am NOT trying to put you down, but would like to tell you my experience with cbfm while taking clomid.. Sometimes clomid can mess up the monitor because clomid affects your estrogen levels. Last cycle when I used it I got low from cd6-9 and then high from cd7-18(when I stopped using it). I never got my peak!!:( I was monitored with ultrasound, so I know I did in fact ovulate on cd16. If I weren't obsessing and so excited, I probably would have missed my surge. But I got my +cbd smiley face on cd14. Like I said, I am not trying to put you down, but if I were you I think you should use a back up opk for this first round to see if the monitor will work for you on clomid!
GOOD LUCK!!! :hugs:

Hi girls, hope everyone is well, Hi and welcome to the new girls to the thread, I am cd7 today....praying and hoping I will be lucky...lots and lots of baby dust to all x

Fx for you Lily!! :dust:

Just an update on me. I had what I thought might have been IB 3 days ago. I tested yesterday morning and bfn. I didn't test this morning, and hoping to hold off on testing until tomorrow morning. I have only sporadically temped this month, but my temps the last 3 days have been significantly higher than all others previously. If I get bfn tomorrow, I'm not even going to think about testing again until next week. By next week, it should be long enough to give me a definite answer! Good luck to everyone!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

thank you lindsay, good luck to you, I will have my fingers crossed for you x

:hi: Girls!!!!

Today is 6dpo for me!!! :happydance: you could say that I am a just a little bit excited:) I find myself not excited to test though.. I am not sure why... Maybe because the last two cycles I have had chemicals and have gotten excited only to be let down :shrug: who knows... But my temp this morning was the highest it has EVER been!! Crazy! And although I am trying not to symptom spot, I have noticed an increase in CM and little twinges here and there.. And a weird like icy/hot feeling in my abdomen.. Almost like I have done a bunch of sit ups, but I haven't! LOL Guess this next week should tell!!

How is everyone else doing??

I'll be like quadruple posting this on other threads I'm A post of but I got a high today!!! Cd12 I might cry...do you know this is the earliest I o since ttc by a ton! Omg I can't believe it! :happydance::happydance::cloud9: I never thought I would be so emotional with ovulating this early. I hope this works. Oh how I hope this works. What an amazing birthday present that would be. Okay....happy tear s got me:cry::happydance: we dtd yesterday morning..take a day off and start in again tomorrow? On my first round of clomid 50mg cd3-7. Metformin also

Hi gdanemom4now

I suffer pcos aswell. I used cbfm and all it did for me is give me 20 days of highs and no peak. I used it for a year and even invested in a second as I was worried I was missing ovulation as some of my cycles were so long. Anyway, the day I actually ovulated and became pregnant neither monitor picked up my peak. It's something to do with your hormones with pcos.

I'm Was also taking metformin and clomid. 3rd round of clomid @150mg and 2000mg of metformin was the key for me.

Seriously though please do not rely on the mo Kyle especially if you suffer pcos.

Xxx

Hi gdanemom4now

I suffer pcos aswell. I used cbfm and all it did for me is give me 20 days of highs and no peak. I used it for a year and even invested in a second as I was worried I was missing ovulation as some of my cycles were so long. Anyway, the day I actually ovulated and became pregnant neither monitor picked up my peak. It's something to do with your hormones with pcos.

I'm Was also taking metformin and clomid. 3rd round of clomid @150mg and 2000mg of metformin was the key for me.

Seriously though please do not rely on the mo Kyle especially if you suffer pcos.

Xxx
Thanks...I also chart so my last peak was confirmed by my chart. Plus I'm getting progesterone checked too. Thanks for your concern girls!

When you take a opk on a day you take clomid.. how should a opk turn out to look?

I'm on cd 7 and on my 3rd day of clomid.. and I took a opk this morning.. and you could barly see the 2nd line. And I thought you usually get false postives on clomdi?

if you use opks why on clomid it will give you a false reading hun you should use opks 4 days after your last pill x x xx

Don't worry ann- I get negatives (just faint lines) yours will probably progress mine use to get darker an darker and sometimes just faint lines then BAM a positive :)
Xx

ann89 - Interesting question and I did in fact today (4th day taking 50mg) do a LH test and the result was a negative so I don't think yet my lh is as high as it will be in 2 weeks once the Clomid has had time to do it's thing.

Not everyone gets those false positives so thank yourself lucky. I really did test for the hell of it lol. Start testing about a week after your last pill but remember it can take up to 3 weeks after the last pill to ovulate. I always ovulated late on it.

Daopdesign is very right I usually start testing from about 4 days after my last clomid pill :) x

if you use opks why on clomid it will give you a false reading hun you should use opks 4 days after your last pill x x xx

That's what I thought.. but I thought they would be false postives and not false negatives.

That's what I thought.. but I thought they would be false postives and not false negatives.

At the end of the day you shouldn't even be testing whilst taking the Clomid. I have never heard of anyone whilst on it ovulating! I am a poas addict :wacko: haha

4-5 days after your last pill start testing, don't waste your tests but more than likely you'll also become a poas addict :haha:

Thanks for the replys ladies! I'll keep taking them and see how they progress.

Hey ann89 we're actually pretty close in terms of cycle days. You started on CD5 22nd and I started CD2 on 25th. My doc tells me to take it so early as I don't ever ger a proper period, usually just a couple of days. Good luck and keep us all posted! I will start testing my surge from Monday 5th but will more than likely do a couple for the hell of it.

At the end of the day you shouldn't even be testing whilst taking the Clomid. I have never heard of anyone whilst on it ovulating! I am a poas addict :wacko: haha

4-5 days after your last pill start testing, don't waste your tests but more than likely you'll also become a poas addict :haha:

I knew I was going to be ovulating while taking clomid.. But I've heared of so many people say you get false postives while on clomid. That's why you should wait a few days till you start testing. And I could barly see the 2nd line while on the day I took clomid. Which to me was weird.. so what I've heared everyone else saying that they got false postives if you take a opk to close when your on clomid.. So I thought the 2nd line would be a little bit more visable.. if most people get false postives.

I used to be a poas addict.. But then with pcos.. I NEVER get postives.. and kind of gave up. And this is my first clomid cycle. So the poas addiction is comming back knowing I may finially ovulate.

i feel yukky when take so many tablets,specially multivit,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->