The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Didn't want to open another thread and wanted to ask how many of you ladies with PCOS had blood tests back that were completely in the normal range? I was soo shocked last week, I could even see on the screen next to me the 'normal' ranges my FS was comparing. We compared 2005 and they were way off scale. He said already having a baby can make a huge difference. I just hope that I'm not ruining my chances taking Clomid but then again if I'm not having periods what chance have I got!

Hi Im new to this site, Im on my second round of 50 MG of clomid, I definately ovulated my first round but we did not get pregnant, according to my FF chart Im 3 DPO now. I havent been able to find anyone else going through the same things as me so Im never sure whats normal and whats not.:shrug:

Welcome maybebaybe and kayiedidd91 :) you will get a load of support from this thread :) how long have you both been ttc?

Daopdesign- sorry I'm having a dumb moment! Are your levels normal now or were normal before? And I'm not sure about my levels all I know is I hardly get af, I hope someone can answer your question hun

Xx

Hey girls! Good luck to pretty and Lindsay, and anyone else in the tww!

I'm counting the days till my next appointment on Thursday....assuming I haven't grown the perfect follicle by then I'm hoping they'll give me more provera ready to start 150mg clomid. Have also got my HSG appt thru for the 15th Sept yay! Can't wait. Apparently you're more fertile for the months following the procedure, so hoping I can get ovulating in time to take advantage!

I'm also thinking I might make an appointment with an acupuncturist....does any one else go? Just want to feel I'm doing all I can.

good luck for your appt on thursday, i have my appt on wednesday, grow follies grow!!

:hi: Girls!!!
I hope everyone is doing good! I am having a hard time keeping track of who is at what point in there cycle! I wish we had our calendar back!!
Good luck if you are taking clomid pills!
Good luck if you are waiting for a scan!
Good luck if you have ovulated!!
Good luck if you are in the 2ww!!:)
:haha:

Just a little update from me! Today I am 7dpo and I have temp dip!!! Could it be implantation? My temps are still high, but definitely a nice dip. My chart is in my siggy:) I can not wait for 2maro morning to come to see if my temp rises again.

Aaw hon I really hope clomid works for you this month. Grow little follies GROW! I'm not holding out much hope for my follicles this month, since I'm already on cd24....I probably just should have asked to start progesterone last week, but I was a wee bit upset on the day, not really up for talking.

Fertility friend is saying I ov'd on cd18....but I had a few drinks on Friday and Saturday so I think that's confused it. If the scans showed nothing was going on i'm more inclined to believe that

Pretty just read your post....aaaaargh exciting! :happydance: Hope it's implantation! Apparently pineapple helps implantation - could just be an old wives tale but couldn't hurt to crack open the del monte :rofl:

Pretty just read your post....aaaaargh exciting! :happydance: Hope it's implantation! Apparently pineapple helps implantation - could just be an old wives tale but couldn't hurt to crack open the del monte :rofl:

LOL!!! I HATE pineapple!!! But I have heard that also! Guess I will tell OH to bring me home some and do the "plug your nose" and swallow trick!!! LOL
:rofl: :rofl:
Anything is worth a try for a baby, rite! LOL

Oh no!! Well I'm making no promises....it could just be some crazy myth spread by women sent mad by ttc....like myself! I'm sure there have been plenty healthy babies born to non-pineapple eaters...I wouldn't worry love!

Hey ladies, I am not currently on Clomid... just wanted to pop in and tell you all not to give up! My clomid journey:
October 2008 - Began TTC.
May 2010 - First round of clomid (50mg). Didn't ovulate.
June '10 - Second round of clomid (100mg). Ovulated, but low progesterone levels.
July '10- Third round of clomid (150mg). Ovulated, but BFN.
Aug '10 - Fourth round of clomid (150mg). Ovulated, but BFN.
Sept '10 - Fifth round of clomid (150mg). Ovulated.
October 19, 2010 -- My first ever BFP, Two years after we started trying! :D

So, it may take a while... but don't give up! You may not conceive off of clomid on the first cycle... I had pretty much lost hope by my fifth cycle. I thought it was hopeless.. but miracles do happen! Just stay positive, and hang in there. :hugs:

:haha:!!! Well I think that anything is worth a try at this point! I already called OH:)
Is there anything else to eat/drink/take?:)

Welcome to all the new girls!! :kiss:

Pretty ~ Your chart is looking fab! Hopefully the drop is your Implant Dip!! Have you had any other symptoms?? :hugs:

Well today is 7DPO, my chart has me a tad confused, but I woke up 2 hours early than normal on Sat && Sun & my temps were low, I still have my crosshairs on FF so I'm not fretting over it! Other than that I have had some symptoms.. Cramping in the ovary region (both sides)Bloated/gassy, Hot flashes mostly at night but sometimes during the day. Slight headaches past two days, boobs getting increasingly sore, && I've been so tired!! My CP/CM has pretty well stayed high, medium, and closed my CM has been creamy/watery..I know some of these "symptoms" are probably related to the Clomid I took, but I'm praying this is it! I had three people ask me if I was preggo yesterday so I'm hoping they know something I don't.. lol!! :thumbup:

So I'm waiting till Thurs CD21/10DPO for my progesterone level check.. :coffee:

Not that I know of....here's some babydust tho :dust:

Was your doctor planning to monitor your progesterone levels with your next pregnancy? Or am I getting mixed up with someone else?

Good luck hon xxx

Ive been TTC for about a year and a half now. On my second round of clomid 50 Mg's
I have PCOS so Im also on 2000 mg of Metformin, Ive lost 20 pounds and from my last ultrasound have very few cysts currently. But I was not ovulating on my own consistantly so we started clomid, first month I had a clear temp shift showing I ovulated, this month however My chart seems a bit ambiguous to me! It looks like I geared up for O but it didnt happen.

So I couldn't wait and did a fmu test. Just a cheapy wondfo strip and it was a BFN like I figured. It's still early but with the way things have been going for me in all other parts of life lately I can see this month being another BFN. I need to get my attitude back to positive. I am not really symptom spotting but I have been super mean/anxious and sad for the last week. The sides of my bbs also hurt and when I took off my bra last night I really noticed my nipples HURT. They've been sticking out a lot the last 2 days also and they're normally smooth. Sorry for the bbs talk but hey..they could be symptoms.

Hi! i recently asked "does clomid delay your period?" I am still wondering bc AF should have been here Thursday but never showed. I took 3 hpts and all bfn. the lastest was sunday at 16dpo. i have had the teeniest bit of brown spotting and my cervix feels like its puckered up tight. So, I can only thiink its the clomid that did it. I ovulated and my progesterone levels were 23.49 on cd24. Anyone ever hhad a delay like this and what was the cause?

i hope you are pregnant and it just isnt showing up yet, good luck :)

Hi all! I took clomid 50 cd3-7 this cycle. I O'd on cd 15. 8 am about 17dpo and my temps are still up but no AF. Also 3 hpts were negative. I have had scant creay light brown spotting on and off but thats all. And cervix feels puckered tight. I was wondering if clomid is the cause of a delayed AF. if so, when will it resume normal? this is frustrating bc i want to move onto the next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->