The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

sorry i didnt know my post showed the first time i thouught it got deleted

no problem, i cant explain where af is, i hope this is it for you, fingers crossed!

Hey ladies, I am not currently on Clomid... just wanted to pop in and tell you all not to give up! My clomid journey:
October 2008 - Began TTC.
May 2010 - First round of clomid (50mg). Didn't ovulate.
June '10 - Second round of clomid (100mg). Ovulated, but low progesterone levels.
July '10- Third round of clomid (150mg). Ovulated, but BFN.
Aug '10 - Fourth round of clomid (150mg). Ovulated, but BFN.
Sept '10 - Fifth round of clomid (150mg). Ovulated.
October 19, 2010 -- My first ever BFP, Two years after we started trying! :D

So, it may take a while... but don't give up! You may not conceive off of clomid on the first cycle... I had pretty much lost hope by my fifth cycle. I thought it was hopeless.. but miracles do happen! Just stay positive, and hang in there. :hugs:

Im kind of in the same boat as u, Im on my 7th round of clomid, but it hasnt worked very well for me. i only O once on it. i think this will be my last for awhile, need to move on w somethin else.. hoping for a :bfp: this round..

@4boys1girl...I think I'd ask for a blood test because that's a really great progesterone number and brownish spotting could be a normal thing for you with pregnancy this round. In my experience, I am more guaranteed to get my period with the clomid. I always get one but with clomid I know right when, like clockwork. I sure hope you're pregnant and it's just a sneaky baby hiding from the test sticks. Maybe try a different brand?

So here is a Clomid question for you ladies: Which is better, CD3-7 or CD 5-9? I bet this has been asked before but there are so many pages here I couldn't pin point where it would be with a search. I currently have been taking 50mg on CD 5-9 and a good CD21 for me is 16.2 apparently and nothing higher. Any help would be great. I do not have PCOS. I think I had weak ovulation.

hi messymommy, sorry i do not know, i think the earlier you take it the more follicles produced and the later you take it the better quality follicles are produced......someone should be able to clarify that though.

i am on days 2-6

messymommy ... thanks for replying! I am going for bloodwork tomorrow, but i dont think I am preggo. I used the IC on 10dp, a new choice dollar store test on 12dpo(which looked neg then ?posit, then neg again so i thought it may be evap)., then used FRER on 16dpo and neg. I always ovulate even without clomid, but my progesteorne not usually high enough. this cycle it was so i had my hopes up, but not now. just coonfused. after my bloods tomorrow they will advise me what to do.

Well I am wishing you lots of luck and sending prayers and babydust your way.

Does anyone here chart?
I have a question about my chart that doctor has me keep to make sure the clomid makes me O...
My coverline is 97.7, I dipped at 97.2 on CD18 and rose up to 97.9 CD19 and 98.0 CD20 than Cd21 and CD22 were both back to 97.9.
Im worried that my body geared up to O and than didnt. Im on 50 mg again because doctor wouldnt up my dose since I Od first round of clomid at 50 mg, is it possible that it would work one round than not the second round? also just adding in if it helps the onyl diffrence is Ive stopped drinking and lost 3 more pounds, and am eating better and took a multi vitamen. Please help????

@4boys1girl - I am on clomid for a similar reason and would love to hear your story. My 7 DPO test the first time was 7.7 and my doc said she wanted to see it above 10. The issue I have is that my luteal phase hovers around 9-10 days. So that's why my doc presribed the clomid. I took 50mg this month and am waiting to see if it worked! Hope you get some good news this week! :thumbup:

messymommy ... thanks for replying! I am going for bloodwork tomorrow, but i dont think I am preggo. I used the IC on 10dp, a new choice dollar store test on 12dpo(which looked neg then ?posit, then neg again so i thought it may be evap)., then used FRER on 16dpo and neg. I always ovulate even without clomid, but my progesteorne not usually high enough. this cycle it was so i had my hopes up, but not now. just coonfused. after my bloods tomorrow they will advise me what to do.

We can't wait- thanks for your success stories give us all hope and your baby is gorgeous congratulations :)

Lily- hope you have some nice sized follicles Hun :)

Prettynpink- sounds good Hun fx'd tightly for you :)

4boys1girl- good luck with your blood tests update us as soon as you know Hunni :)
X

Welcome maybebaybe and kayiedidd91 :) you will get a load of support from this thread :) how long have you both been ttc?

Daopdesign- sorry I'm having a dumb moment! Are your levels normal now or were normal before? And I'm not sure about my levels all I know is I hardly get af, I hope someone can answer your question hun

Xx

Yes my blood results last month revealed all my hormone levels from lh, progestorone etc were all in the normal range but back in 2005 the results revealed different results. Weird, my doc said looking at them now he wouldn't say I had PCOS but I know for a fact I have. This condition is so complex!

messymommy - I take Clomid CD 2-6 because my AF whilst on it is usally only a couple maybe 3 days max. I have no idea if taking it sooner produces more follicols and CD5-9 produces healthier eggs. But, I have read this also but really not sure if it's true.

Lily- Good Luck on your scan!!! I hope you get wonderful news!!!

4boys1girl- Good Luck on your bloodwork!!! Let us know what they say!

daopdesign-How are you today?

Wantabby- Thank You!!! You symptoms sound promising! Really the only 2 symptoms I have had the last few days is little twinges here and there in my lower stomach and horrible bloating!! I have never been this bloated in my life! I hade hot flashes while on clomid and headaches, but was absolutely dryer then dry! No CM whatsoever!

:hi: everyone that is new!! WELCOME to our wonderful thread!!!

My temp is higher this morning than yesterday morning!!! It could actually mean implantation now!!! :happydance: I am 8 dpo today and was gonna test at 10dpo, but I feel myself “chickening out:” because I just don’t want to see a big fat BFN:(

Girls Im around 7-9dpo
been getting faint bfp's but hard to get a good pic of...

Can you all have a look in the pregancncy test forum with the thread titled-
I think I just have line eye lol! TWEAKERS WELCOME- 8 & 9DPO

and tell me what you think please its really hard to get a good pic of the tests but Ive just added new ic tests... I swear there is a faint line on it?
xx

Oh scerena!! I've just had a look and I'm really not sure. But I so want it to be for you. You'll know best, and the fact your mum said. Hold your pee and test again! Really really good luck honey xxx

And Pretty...I don't know where you get your willpower from! I'd be peeing on sticks left right and centre!!

Lily...good luck for your scan tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you - make sure you let us know how you get on xx

Justwantababy- thanks hun I hope it is the lines look better in real life- Im hoping anyway I hope it isnt line eye I really do... x

So I have had an eventful morning...

I went to sleep last night and was having slight pain in my pelvic region, when I woke up this morning I had a huge temp dip (FF took my crosshairs away) :cry: I was also having bad pain my pelvic area again. So I called my doc and he told me to come get a pelvic/vag ultrasound. So I went and got them done, when I was getting it done he was called for surgery... So now I may have to wait till tomm to figure out what is going on!!

I'm wondering if I am just having severe ovulation pain, or if it was a cyst rupture.. ahh I'm so ready to know!! I have noticed some ewcm this afternoon, so it may just be ovulation.. I guess I'll be :sex: for the next few days just incase.. Has anyone here ever experianced this while on clomid???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->