The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Dr. Called... I apparently have a lot of little cysts (cause of pain) , and my CD 21 results are 2.2.. :cry: So I don't know what to think.. I had my blood work 2 days after my temp rise so IDK if it was too eary for blood, or if I'm out... =/

Does anyone else get sick before AF while using Clomid? I felt sick last cycle right before AF and thought it was symptoms and was let down. This cycle I am due today and usually get AF first thing in the morning but nothing yet. I feel it's coming though and all test have been a BFN including a clearblue digital. I broke that one open though and there was a second pale line on it but then read that is common on all of them :( I have been sick as a dog for 3 days.

Hi Everyone, I just started Clomid this month for the first time. I am on CD 5 now and have taken pills from CD3. I am excited abt Clomid bcos I feel as if I am finally being given some help. the last few months of TTC have been tests upon tests with the doctors really not prescribing anything. I have borderline PCOS and DH has low sperm count. DH has been given natural meds for his LSC and I habe also been given Hyponidd along with now Clomid. God help us! We need all the help we can get.

Hi Everyone, I just started Clomid this month for the first time. I am on CD 5 now and have taken pills from CD3. I am excited abt Clomid bcos I feel as if I am finally being given some help. the last few months of TTC have been tests upon tests with the doctors really not prescribing anything. I have borderline PCOS and DH has low sperm count. DH has been given natural meds for his LSC and I habe also been given Hyponidd along with now Clomid. God help us! We need all the help we can get.

Hi! I am CD5 on clomid as well. Hope this works for you ;) I had one unsuccessful month, but am embracing this month with lots of HOPE. I have hypothyroidism and low progesterone. Hubby checked out ok. Baby dust to us both.
Kat

I just got a positive on two different OPK'S. Answer brand that just had the lines, and then a FRER digital saying YES, but my concern is i am only on cycle day 10? will clomid affect my LH surge or cause a false positive? or is it possible to ovulate so soon taking clomid? i am sutch a opk addict! hopefully its a real positive. i do not ovulate on my own so it would be the first yes for me on a opk!!! thanks ladies. baby dust to all ttc

Been at the hospital today as the bleeding became full flow and they think this is the 'natural' period I was supposed to get but why my gyno started me on Clomid without a bleed last week I have no idea. They have told me to start a new course of 50mg from days 3-7!

I had exactly the same thing. My Dr started me on Clomid and said just starting taking it and count it as your day 2 (had not been having periods since last Dec) I had thought I ovulated, but came on my period on day 19 of my cycle. So called the hospital who said to start taking again from day 2 and increase my dose to 100mg - just hope that reason for early period was like you started just at a random time.

Have you started taking the tablets again? Fingers crossed for both of us this cycle :flower:

hi shanda , just wanted to say that you can ovualte that early! i also got mine cd 9/10 and got my bfp this month ay 14dpo :) xxx

Been at the hospital today as the bleeding became full flow and they think this is the 'natural' period I was supposed to get but why my gyno started me on Clomid without a bleed last week I have no idea. They have told me to start a new course of 50mg from days 3-7!

I had exactly the same thing. My Dr started me on Clomid and said just starting taking it and count it as your day 2 (had not been having periods since last Dec) I had thought I ovulated, but came on my period on day 19 of my cycle. So called the hospital who said to start taking again from day 2 and increase my dose to 100mg - just hope that reason for early period was like you started just at a random time.

Have you started taking the tablets again? Fingers crossed for both of us this cycle :flower:

I'm glad someone else has experineced this also as I really thought they would tell me to wait another month and see if I ovulate from the pills I took 2 weeks ago. Yes I started 50mg yesterday and today is CD4 for me and my flow seems to be easing off and coming to an end, thank god because on Thursday I honestly thought I was going to bleed to death! I guess I just freaked out because I don't really get periods and not something I get used to!

What cycle day are you on hun and how long have you been trying with Clomid?

I just got a positive on two different OPK'S. Answer brand that just had the lines, and then a FRER digital saying YES, but my concern is i am only on cycle day 10? will clomid affect my LH surge or cause a false positive? or is it possible to ovulate so soon taking clomid? i am sutch a opk addict! hopefully its a real positive. i do not ovulate on my own so it would be the first yes for me on a opk!!! thanks ladies. baby dust to all ttc

What days did you take your Clomid because that is really early but saying that it can happen. I know Clomid can cause false positives which is why they tell you to start testing 3 days after the last pill.

I have tested during and a day after Clomid and never got a positive. My honest advice is to go for it as I definately think you are having a surge, good luck!

:wave: hi to all the newbies!
Summerlily. & happycloud..CONGRATS to you both! :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Tinks....think you have a 10% increased chance of twins on clomid. I used to think 2 would be too many, but having had all this time ttc I'd be chuffed with twins!

Wantabby...having bloods taken 2 days after ov is really very early, and they won't be reflective of your peak progesterone level

As for me I am on day 4 of a 7 day course of provera, ready for cycle 3 of clomid-really hoping the higher dose of 150mg does the trick. And have my hsg booked for Thursday woop woop! Just excited about it, though a teeny bit nervous too.

Hey ladies :flower:
I'm new to this thread and would like to ask a question. I'm on my second month of clomid 50mg. I started what I thought was my period yesterday but it has virtually stopped after 24 hours? Have any of you experienced really light short periods on clomid?

justwantababy.. I am goon to call Tuesday and ask if they will do a re-draw on my blood work. mu temps have continued to increase! so fingers crossed!! GL to all you ladies!! :dust:

Hiya ladies.

Well I'm on my first "round" of Clomid, my 5th and final tablet day is today. I'm on 50mg and I've been put on it because I've been TTC for over a year and have got nowhere. My cycles are usually 50+ days and my hubbys SA is good but they have found a blood blister on my left ovary so the option was either Clomid or surgery.

So I have a question for you pro's - has anyone gone from a 50+ day cycle to a more normal length (30 ish) on the first round of Clomid?

Or has anyone gone from a 50+ day cycle then got a BFP on the first round?

Hi mamaball, same thing would happen to me so my doc advised me to take it from CD2 instead of CD5. I got a bleed every month on Clomid but it only lasted 1.3 days max. I don't think it's anything to worry about but do tell your doc as he may change the days you take it.

Also while I remember if I ovulate every cycle before clomid, is it highly likely I'll ovulate while on it? does it do anything to the LP?

Girls I think I have my bfp on my first natural cycle after clomid- please keep your fx'd for me that I have a sticky bean... If you want a nose at my tests they're in the test forum-
'I think I just have line eye....'
And
'am I having another chemical....'

My lines are getting darker so please keep me in your prayers! I'm so scared I'm going to have another chemical. And I am wishing all my clomid girls bfp's soon you have all been great! I won't be staying away from this thread either :) Xx

scerena that is brilliant news! so happy for you after them telling you your only option was prob gona be ivf......just goes to show that miracles do happen, i will deffo keep you in my thoughts for a sticky bean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->