The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Thanks lily have a look at my two thread and let me knw what you think when you have time :) most recent one is the 'am I having another chemical...' recent pics page 5
The other thread has my whole poas journey so far...

I know I'm so glad i didn't need ivf just goes to show sometimes fs don't know everything... But yes please keep your fingers crossed for me Hunni and mine are for you too :) xxx

i had a look there on page 5 i deffo see it BIG congrats to you, i am sure you are so happy. Yes you are right, they dont know everything and you have just proved that! I hope I can join you soon I am CD14 today, trying to stay positive x

Thanks Hun so much! I hope u join me too as I need some of you Girlies with me... I think I'm pregnant now I just want my bloods to confirm it you know...

Cd14 not long now then :) are you taking 100mg this cycle??? Gl :)

How are the rest of you clomid Girlies too??? Sorry I haven't read through the thread so much going on!

yeah on 100 this time, keep your fingers crossed for me please.

good luck for your doc visit! and congrats again x

Thank you :) and I am crossing my finger and my toes and my legs for you girlie! I hope I get good news and you follow me this cycle that would be great! Xxx

hmmmm.......... positive, or evap?? It is thick and I think pink:shrug:

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 9
Hiya ladies.

Well I'm on my first "round" of Clomid, my 5th and final tablet day is today. I'm on 50mg and I've been put on it because I've been TTC for over a year and have got nowhere. My cycles are usually 50+ days and my hubbys SA is good but they have found a blood blister on my left ovary so the option was either Clomid or surgery.

So I have a question for you pro's - has anyone gone from a 50+ day cycle to a more normal length (30 ish) on the first round of Clomid?

Or has anyone gone from a 50+ day cycle then got a BFP on the first round?

I went from ridiculously long (I never kept track...but when I started progesterone to kick start a cycle in early July, I hadn't had a period since April.) cycles to 31 days. So it did regulate me for the two rounds I did. Got pregnant on round 2, 50 mg.

I'm glad someone else has experineced this also as I really thought they would tell me to wait another month and see if I ovulate from the pills I took 2 weeks ago. Yes I started 50mg yesterday and today is CD4 for me and my flow seems to be easing off and coming to an end, thank god because on Thursday I honestly thought I was going to bleed to death! I guess I just freaked out because I don't really get periods and not something I get used to!

What cycle day are you on hun and how long have you been trying with Clomid?[/QUOTE]

Nice to see somebody else going through the same ting - I also was not having periods. I am on CD5 today - think we are on the same days lol. The funny thing was on the last round I though I had actually ovulated, as had my 12 day scan and the nurse saw a mature follicle that she was sure would ovulate over the next day or to and then on cd18 I got a period? Thinking might have happened as not had periods for a while and hormones just settling down maybe?

Anyway this is my 2nd cycle hun, and was on 50mg last time and have told me to increase to 100mg for this month. How many rounds have you done? x

csmith - yes I am also on CD5 today! :D It's probably unlikely you did actually ovulate if you got your period CD18 as I know if ovulation does occur than there is the 14 day lutuel phase.

I guess I will count this month as the first try with Clomid seeing as it's being took on a 'proper' cycle. I could not understand why over 2 weeks ago I was told to take 50mg for 5 days. So here I am taking it again! Last time I took Clomid was nearly 3 years ago, I conceived on 150mg on the 6th month. Have started on 50mg and I'm not sure if this will make me ovulate or not but from my most recent blood tests apparently all my hormone levels are in the normal range compared to before I had my son.

I'm going to start lh testing from Friday, do you also use opk's and your on 100mg taking on which days? x

HI I have a question about luteal phase on Clomid, First cycle of clomid I o'd CD 19 and Luteal phase was 11 days this cycle on clomid I Od CD18 today is 11 DPO and temp is still elevated, can that change month to month on clomid? ALso Last month right before AF I had really bad cramps but this month I had some cramps but not like last months not as intense, and Im not even cramping at all so far today, do PMS symptoms change month to month on clomid too? my dosage hasnt changed Since I Od on 50 MG doctor kept me on 50 and its so far whats workign to make me O. I also tested at 9 DPO and got a very very very clear :BFN:
Can anyone please please please help me out!!!!!???

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been admitted to the hospital. I feel like I am never going to get a break and I am never going to have a baby. I feel defeated and like giving up at this very moment, I just can't take it anymore. I want everything taken out of me!!!! I started bleeding at about 12am last night and it came with the worst pain that I have felt in a very long time. After about 2 hours I had a high fever, was passing out and throwing up and OH got scared and made me go to the ER. I don't remember much, but the pain is still pretty bad this morning even with IVs and pain meds. They paged my doctor and he came rite in and is running tests (bloods, tissue sample and ultrasound) to make sure I didn't have another miscarriage. All I feel like doing is crawling up in a ball and:cry: :cry: :cry:
I think this is the end for me :cry:

Oh no pretty!!! :( I'm so sorry this is happening to you! I hope everything turns out okay. Try to stay positive!

Hi pretty just wanted to send you a big :hug: and hope you get better soon and they find out whats going on :( XX

hi everyone. want to ask a question. af started 8/27/2011 - 8/30/2011 and i started taking clomid cd1-5. i am now on cd 10 and noticed light spotting around 10am this morning so i used a tampson because i had to go out. when i got back home i took out tampon and noticed blood mixed with clear cm on the tampson and i was able to stretch it beween my fingers but when i checked my cervix myself i hardly had any cm. i also have pain to my right ovary as if af is about to come on. now i am just spotting a little bit and i have very little cm. has anyone experienced spotting with clomid and does anyone have an idea whats going on with me?

hi everyone. want to ask a question. af started 8/27/2011 - 8/30/2011 and i started taking clomid cd1-5. i am now on cd and noticed light spotting around 10am this morning so i used a tampson because i had to go out. when i got back home i took out tampon and noticed blood mixed with clear cm on the tampson and i was able to stretch it beween my fingers but when i checked my cervix myself i hardly had any cm. i also have pain to my right ovary as if af is about to come on. now i am just spotting a little bit and i have very little cm. has anyone experienced spotting with clomid and does anyone have an idea whats going on with me?

I'm sorry what CD are you on?

csmith - yes I am also on CD5 today! :D It's probably unlikely you did actually ovulate if you got your period CD18 as I know if ovulation does occur than there is the 14 day lutuel phase.

I guess I will count this month as the first try with Clomid seeing as it's being took on a 'proper' cycle. I could not understand why over 2 weeks ago I was told to take 50mg for 5 days. So here I am taking it again! Last time I took Clomid was nearly 3 years ago, I conceived on 150mg on the 6th month. Have started on 50mg and I'm not sure if this will make me ovulate or not but from my most recent blood tests apparently all my hormone levels are in the normal range compared to before I had my son.

I'm going to start lh testing from Friday, do you also use opk's and your on 100mg taking on which days? x

Yeah I must not have ovulated - but just glad to get started with this cycle again.

So this is your second baby? How old is your son? This will be our first and been trying 2 years now - hopefully will happen soon though.

I have used opk's in the past but didn't get a surge on them so stopped using them. May try them again but heard that with clomid can give false readings?! I normally go by CM. Will start bedding ever other day possible from Friday to cover all angles lol.

I have been taking my clomid days 2-6 - what days are you on?

I have been so much moodier on this round with the higher dose - feel sorry for my hubby lol.

xx

Yeah I must not have ovulated - but just glad to get started with this cycle again.

So this is your second baby? How old is your son? This will be our first and been trying 2 years now - hopefully will happen soon though.

I have used opk's in the past but didn't get a surge on them so stopped using them. May try them again but heard that with clomid can give false readings?! I normally go by CM. Will start bedding ever other day possible from Friday to cover all angles lol.

I have been taking my clomid days 2-6 - what days are you on?

I have been so much moodier on this round with the higher dose - feel sorry for my hubby lol.

xx

Don't get disheartned if it doesn't happen one month to the next. I read alot about Clomid not working within 3 months then it isn't going to happen but it worked for me after a while. If truth be told I'd given up. By month 5 (and 8 years of ttc) I seriously thought I would never had kids, I stopped stressing about it and bam, found out I was nearly 7 weeks pregnant 6 months after the first Clomid pill. I only did a test because my boobies hurt like hell! I was convinced it would never happen.:wacko:

My boy is nearly 2! That has flown! I would have had another little boy in 2 months but that wasn't to be. Even worse is that is happened naturally, no Clomid nothing, just happened. :cry:

Clomid can give false opk positives but usually only if you have elevated LH levels. I don't think I have this as I've tested say on the last day of Clomid and the result was always a neg. CM is a great way to chart :) It's what we need to help those spermies!!

I'm the same CD 2-6! :) My 'period' has stopped now and I have 1 more day of Clomid. I know exactly what you mean about the mood swings! I'm sure I posted last week that everything was pissing me off and I had to idea why!:growlmad: lol x

oh no pretty, I am thinking about you and sending hugs the whole way from uk xx

thank you girls!!!!
all your kind words mean so much:hugs:
got back most of my test results and I did not have another chemical or miscarriage!:) I feel quite relieved and happy with those results. I mean it sucks that I am not pregnant, another cycle, but glad I didn't loose another precious baby also. It looks like I am just having a really heavy period probably because of the endo. And I have a really bad kidney infection, which is what they think has caused the fever and vomiting. I guess i must of had a bladder infection this last week and it went up to my kidneys. Sucks, but glad we caught it all before it did any real damage. I will remain in the hospital tonight also with antibiotics threw IV but will hopefully be able to go home tomorrow! I miss my bed and my doggies:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->