The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

My dr. gave me clomid and i'm almost positive she said take it days 3-7, but on the pill bottle it says take it days 5-9. Since it's a holiday they were not open and couldn't call. So my ? is, should I take it tonight on cd3, or just wait and call tomorrow? Thanks so much!!

HI I have a question about luteal phase on Clomid, First cycle of clomid I o'd CD 19 and Luteal phase was 11 days this cycle on clomid I Od CD18 today is 11 DPO and temp is still elevated, can that change month to month on clomid? ALso Last month right before AF I had really bad cramps but this month I had some cramps but not like last months not as intense, and Im not even cramping at all so far today, do PMS symptoms change month to month on clomid too? my dosage hasnt changed Since I Od on 50 MG doctor kept me on 50 and its so far whats workign to make me O. I also tested at 9 DPO and got a very very very clear :BFN:
Can anyone please please please help me out!!!!!???

Im sorry I hate to be obnoxious but could someone please help me out with this??

Oh Pretty! What a time you've had. I have just read your last few posts on here :hugs: Did you mention your positive test to the docs, or do you not actually think it was positive? You just take it easy and keep hopeful for next cycle. I've had a kidney infection before...ouch! xxx

MaybeBaybe...since I've never ovulated on clomid I couldn't be sure, but it doesn't sound impossible that your body reacts differently from one cycle to the next. Did you take your clomid on the same days each round? Saying that it could be the news you've been waiting for....if I were u I would test again. Good luck x

Nik25...people take clomid different days (cd2-6, 3-7, 5-9) I don't think it makes a huge difference. Apparently if you take it earlier you get more follicles maturing, but later you get fewer but bigger follicles. I would prob go with what your doctor said, if it's not too late. And if you have missed cd3 I wouldn't worry, just start on cd5-9. Don't know why but people seem not to do cd4-8??

I hope you get home soon pretty, I am glad its not baby related but sorry your sick :(

maybebaybe - i have never ov on clomid either and always have to force af so i am sorry i cant help you......saying that I might be ov this cycle....so exciting! lol so hopefully i can know more after this cycle

nik - i would go with what your doc said although like above I dont think it makes a huge difference, good luck

hi everyone. want to ask a question. af started 8/27/2011 - 8/30/2011 and i started taking clomid cd1-5. i am now on cd 10 and noticed light spotting around 10am this morning(which would have been Monday 8/6/2011) so i used a tampson because i had to go out. when i got back home i took out tampon and noticed blood mixed with clear cm on the tampson and it stretch a little and hold its form but when i checked my cervix myself i hardly had any cm. i also have pain to my right ovary as if af is about to come on and now i am just spotting a little bit and have very little cm. has anyone experienced spotting with clomid and does anyone have an idea whats going on with me and if i might be ovulating early with clomid?

So I am back to the beginning of another cycle. This time I had light spotting on Saturday and tho my doctor says not to count it as cycle day 1 till there is actually a flow, I am counting that as CD1 this time and instead of the Clomid CD5-9 I took my first pill today. I have been doing the 5-9 and getting no where so why not change it up by just a day or 2 depending on what really counts as CD1. I did have full flow on Sunday so if I count that I am on CD3. I'm not seeing a RE yet, just my OB/GYN that delivered our son 10 years ago.

Oh Pretty! What a time you've had. I have just read your last few posts on here :hugs: Did you mention your positive test to the docs, or do you not actually think it was positive? You just take it easy and keep hopeful for next cycle. I've had a kidney infection before...ouch! xxx

Thank You!!! I know, I have had the worst luck lately! And I am so sick of hospitals and doctors:( Yes, I did mention what I thought could have been a positive test. And that is why we did all the standard tests to check for miscarriage. But everything came back negative. So dollar store tests really are evil!!! I have had 1 other kidney infection and kidney stones. NOT FUN at all! :(
:hugs:

I hope you get home soon pretty, I am glad its not baby related but sorry your sick :(

thank you!!! I am home now:) Have appt with OB tomorrow so hopefully we will figure out the next step in TTC! We have officially hit the 6 month mark:(

Hi Lils! Seems like ages since I've seen you pop up. Great news you might be ovulating....is that from OPKs? What cd are you on now? Really hope you have a good month honey xx

well just got back from my appt! Went better than I thought. Since I have only tried 1 round of clomid, we decided to go ahead and try 2 more. If I don't get pregnant with the next 2 rounds, we will go straight to IUI. Also decided to not be monitored during the cycle. Will have 1 ultrasound to check for cysts before starting the 3rd round of clomid, but none in the middle to check for follicle size or lining... Wasn't sure how I felt about that, but after talking with OH, it will be nice to "relax" a little. Also going to take a different approach to :sex: this cycle. Doctor wants us to bd every 2 days from cd12 until I get a +opk. Then he wants us to bd the day after the +opk, not the day of.. What do you girls think of that? We figured, something we haven't tried yet, so might as well :shrug: I have the next week to decided if I want to do a trigger shot. And I will still be on progesterone during the 2ww because it is obvious that I have a deficiency now. Guess will see how things go. Gonna hope for the best:shrug:

Thanks Daopdesign - I didn't think it was likely to happen first round anyway as not had periods for so long, think my body kind of needed one. Haven't really thought about it too much this month, and just taking it as it comes.

Awww you must have been so glad to finally have your baby boy and really sorry to hear about your lil angel - I am sure you miss him everyday : (

Still got our fingers crossed for both of us this month - be good to stay in touch as on the same cycle days.

I am currently cd8 today (finished taking tablets on Tuesday) and got what I think is ovulation pains as having twinges in both ovaries, surely this is early or can it be them preparing the follicle? When abouts are you going to start bed too?

xx

I have a question! Me me me me me! lol

This is my second cycle of 100 mg Clomid, taken CD4-8. The first cycle I O'd on CD17. Today I'm on CD...22? And there's still no clear sign of ovulation! My cervix did go high and soft, but my bbt chart is wacky.

The first cycle I took clomid at night, this cycle I took it in the morning right after I got up. I would get hot flashes about 24 hrs after I would take it, so it messed up my bbt for CDs5-9. Also, I wasn't sleeping through the night before CD18, so I took a benadryl on CD18 to help my body stay asleep. This could've contributed to the dip on the morning of CD19.

Has anyone ovulated/responded to clomid on one cycle, then not ovulated on the same dose in a subsequent cycle? This is driving me nuts!

Hi, ladies. Do any of you not ovulate or get af on your own at all? I mean it's completely has stopped. And what worked for you to help you ovulate?

I have a question! Me me me me me! lol

This is my second cycle of 100 mg Clomid, taken CD4-8. The first cycle I O'd on CD17. Today I'm on CD...22? And there's still no clear sign of ovulation! My cervix did go high and soft, but my bbt chart is wacky.

The first cycle I took clomid at night, this cycle I took it in the morning right after I got up. I would get hot flashes about 24 hrs after I would take it, so it messed up my bbt for CDs5-9. Also, I wasn't sleeping through the night before CD18, so I took a benadryl on CD18 to help my body stay asleep. This could've contributed to the dip on the morning of CD19.

Has anyone ovulated/responded to clomid on one cycle, then not ovulated on the same dose in a subsequent cycle? This is driving me nuts!

Hello!

I am on my third cycle of Clomid at 100mg and I can't help thinking my body is getting 'used' to it in some way - I ovulated cd18 cycle 1, cd 21 cycle 2 and it's cd22 today and I still haven't! Have had some EWCM and ovary pain though so hopefully it's not too far off.

I ovulate on my own but late (cd25+) and have a short LP. The day I ovulated on cd18 (earliest ever!) I had my longest ever LP (12 days!) but last cycle I only got 9 days.

If no BFP this cycle I'm doing a natural one then three more rounds - quite tempted to ask the Doctor to increase the dose to 150mg but think that might be a bit heavy-handed!

x

Hey Ann I rarely get af or ovulate Hun- the doc gives me prover for my af- not sure if that's what you meant?? :)

Mrshy- he might up the dose for you it might be all you need Hun
Xx

screrena-- Has your dr. found anything yet that helps you ovulate?

Well meant to be on a break until after my lap and then he wants to try clomid and a trigger shot... Still waiting for the lap appointment to come through though...
Are you not ovulating either?
But if af arrives and I'm not pregnant then I'm taking my left over clomid next month anyway :) xx

Yep, I'm not ovulating or getting af on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->