The Cloth Nappy & Wipes Review Thread

Bumgenius flip nappies https://www.fill-your-pants.com/all-in-two-nappies/flip-organic.html

Style - An 'all in two' birth to potty nappy

Absorbancy - 9/10 - These nappies have 2 types of inserts, a microfibre pad, or an organic cotton prefold. I use both with Harrison and find that they are both very absorbant, but the organic cotton insert is probably the better of the 2.

Ease of use - 9/10 - Very easy to use, just pop your chosen insert in, then popper on your child! When change time comes, if they have done a wee, or just pooed on the insert then you can take the insert out and put a fresh one in, reusing the actual nappy which saves having to do extra washing!

Drying time - 9/10 - The microfibre inserts dry quickly, where as the cotton ones take a little extra time. Maybe 24 hours on an indoor airer, plus a quick tumble dry to soften up. Although they will dry quicker if hung outside.

Design - 8/10 - Plain colours and no prints, so they are a litte boring. They have recently bought out some different colours which are ok, but again nothing exciting. But as these nappies work so well for us I don't really mind about the colours.

Value for Money - 9/10 -A bit on the expensive side to buy to start off with, if you bought extra inserts with it, that would make it more economical.

Overall marks out of 10 - 9/10

Tots bots cotton tot (now discontinued, but you can still pick them up on some online nappy shops at a reduced price, and they are often for sale preloved)

Style - Fitted/Sized cotton nappy (needs a wrap over the top)

Absorbancy - 10/10 - Im using these nappies on Dom and they are super absorbant on him

Ease of use - 9/10 -The actual nappy itself is very easy to use, just flip the booster into the nappy, then secure onto baby. The ones I have use nappy nippas which are a bit tricky on a wriggly baby, but there are ones that have applix (velcro) to secure them with.

Drying time - 9/10 - About 24 hours on an indoor airer, or all day on the washing line. I tumble dry mine for 10 minutes afterwards as they can get a bit crunchy after drying.

Design - 5/10 Quite a boring nappy, mainly available in white or natural, although you may be able to find some coloured ones floating about. They also give Dom a huge bum as they are quite a 'fluffy' nappy!

Value for Money - Good value for money if you can get them preloved, and like I sad above a lot of websites selling them are selling them at discounted prices :thumbup:

Overall marks out of 10 - 9/10

The nappy you are reviewing and a link
Ella's house Bumhuggers

Style
Fitted (I use motherease wraps)

Absorbancy
10/10

Ease of use
9/10 (Poppers)

Drying time
8/10 Overnight

Design
8/10 Not much point when you're covering with a wrap but the fleece inner comes in some nice patterns and colours

Value for Money
9/10

Overall marks out of 10.
9/10

These nappies are made of hemp and have an attached pull out booster. The pocket style means you can add extra boosters for night time. They are quite bulky but I use them mainly at night or if we're stopping at home and they're a good way to bulk a stash as they can be found reasonably cheap. The sizing bands are quite generous as well so should fit for longer.

Could anyone add a Weehuggers review pretty please? :)

Hello all - I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your reviews. to start out I will be using the naughty baby nappies from ebay to see if I like cloth. I was so scared that I would be the only mum wanting to use cloth, and according to my friends and family I will regret it, but hopefully not and THANK YOU! Really!! :)

Ohh i get comments all the time about using cloth but they are soooooooo worth it! Good luck with them hun!!

im so excited! i have now ordered 4 nappies and cant stop shopping online- i cant wait to get started! i get comments from people who know im going to start with reusable s and they think im mad!!!!!

I've had some Dotty Bots cloth nappies in the post today. I'll try them out and let you know how I get on x

has anyone tried kushies? haven't cloth diapered yet, and this is whats available at a local store.

anyone used these before?

https://www.madisonorganics.com/sho...pe/Prefolds-and-Inserts/Duo-Hemp-Prefold.html

LOLLIPOP SOFTEE NAPPIES

Style - shaped 2 size cotton nappy
first size has separate booster, 2nd has it built in. velcro attachment
separate wrap

Absorbency

9/10

These are really absorbant. Used them for nearly 2 years - had less than 5 poo leaks. Had a few wee leaks - but only when the nappy is so wet that you could probably wring it!

Ease of use

9/10

velcro tabs work like reusable. separate wrap means that you have to make sure there is no gap or you get a leak, but thats the same for all nappies

Drying time

10/10

after a normal spin in a washing machine these are nearly touch dry! maybe 2-3 hours line dry for full effect

Design

7/10

lovely and soft and fluffy, but the wraps are only plain white

Value for Money

9/10

£400 for birth to potty including wicker basket, wraps and boosters, considering how easy they are to use and how absorbant they are, they are well worth it

Overall marks out of 10

9/10

easy to use for a beginner - even nurseries have no problems, excellent absorbancy:drying time ratio

Does anyone have a review of the itti bitti tuttos? I can see the sized ones but not the btp...

Thank you! :)

has anyone used peapods?

https://www.peapods.com.au/

they seem really good on the website but would love to get some real opinions.

thanks!

Hi ladies I've seen some of the TotsBots easy fit nappies on sale for a really good price.
I've been told the bumgenius are the best but these look pretty much the same.
Has anyone used them and could give me a review please?
Thanks

There isnt really a best nappy as all babies are different shapes etc and what works great for one baby might not suit another :)

However, I love easyfits, they are so simple to use and I love the designs. They dont hold much for a toddler/heavy wetter but theres plenty of space to add boosters into them if needed.

Any reviews out there for bambinobums one size? :flower:

Subscribing for reference purposes! I am super excited I just bought my first lot of SUPER gently used cloth diapers (I'm amazed at the condition they're in)

They're all pocket diapers which based on the reviews I've read here I'm glad they are... will review after Tadpole is born & I've got some experience using them! :)

Any reviews of Best Bottoms out there? I am thinking of using them...it will be my first time with cloth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->