the coil is sending me mad!

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
Im going MAD! please dont think im strange. lol

iv had the coil for 3 years in sept. Iv had no period for approx 9months. The strings keep going and coming back, and one time they were so low i could see them.

heres the mad bit.

I feel pregnant. I have sore boobs, they have grown ALOT, even hubs noticed and my sister. My nipples are sensitive, like all the time, only diffrent is my nipples arent dark like they where when i was pregnant. I even have a vain in my boob now haha.

i have hip ache. Like i did when pregnant, i had spd both times, both soo bad. Mine have been bad for a while atm. Sometimes i cant even walk far it hurts :cry:
My feet are swollen, like alot! Where my socks are digging in.

and i keep getting "butterfly" feelings in stomach. and shifting movement. Im also having major cravings.

iv put weight on too.

iv also started getting cramp in middle of the night which is one thing i HATED about pregnancy.

heres the strange thing. Iv taken about 6 pregnancy tests, all negative, not even a faint line.

im going mad!! i went drs about 4-5mths ago and said it can be a sign of the coil.

but my god!! :shrug:

could you have it taken out and use another form of contraception?

it's crazy! the pill did the same to me, I kept taking tests because I was so convinced I was pregnant :dohh: x

I had the coil before and it started to bother me, lower abdominal pain etc. After a routine smear and swabs turned out there was a 'bug' living on the coil :s Not an actualy bug :haha: but thats the way the dr described it. I had to get it taken out obv and started microgynon which was great, never had a problem with it. :thumbup:

Have you done a test? It is possible to get preg with a coil

What kind do you have?

i wud test asap, my mate had the coil and found out at 14wk she was preg !! they managed to remove it, if left in it can burst the waters etc x

The implant is the same for me, if I wasn't bleeding constantly I would be testing like you! I hate this implant, but I have three under three, it's terrifying thinking I may get pregnant if I take it out, despite the fact I have put on three stone on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->