The Collective: First Trimester and Beyond!

Dragon_Chaser

Reaction score
Hello all my lovely ladies! I thought I would start a First Trimester and Beyond section of the Collective so we can stick together! All are welcome to rant, rave, complain, ask questions and just talk. Symptom spotting is not a must, but if you want to speak about what your little beans are doing to you, well you can do it here! <3

:happydance::hugs::baby:

Just so I don't lose anything lol

First BFP on HPT 3-14-15
Second BFP on HPT 3-15-15
BFP confirmed on Blood Test 3-15-15
~~~673mIU/ml HcG
Primary Doctor Appointment- 3-17-15:
~~~~ BFP confirmed by Urine Test
~~~~Prescription for Right Step Prenatal Vitamins
OBGYN contacted and Appointment for April 3rd @ 10:15am made
Random Testing of Blood for reassurance on 3-29-15
~~~~ 64,634 mIU/mL
Ultrasound Appointment made for 4-6-15 @ 3:15pm
~~~~ Baby measured 7 Weeks 2 days
~~~~ Fetal Heartbeat @ 153 BPM
OB Appointment #2 on 4-15-15

Congratulations!!! I haven't caught up in the tww thread so didn't know you were pregnant! Your symptoms sounded very promising so I'm not surprised &#128513;

Congratulations!!! I haven't caught up in the tww thread so didn't know you were pregnant! Your symptoms sounded very promising so I'm not surprised &#128513;

TY! I was convinced I was making it up in my head to be honest. My sister pushed me to test the day before I was going to and surprise! I have a little bean. My DH has nick named it Poof, which is so like him it isn't funny.
We got the blood test done in the lab he works in as a favor, just to see where we were sitting HcG wise... I have got to tell yu I wasn't expecting the number we got lol

heloooooo ladies :happydance: im mega glad u did this hun its great to keep up with the people you got ur bfps with!!! xx :hugs:

heloooooo ladies :happydance: im mega glad u did this hun its great to keep up with the people you got ur bfps with!!! xx :hugs:

I think it's important to keep in touch with the ladies we got our BFP's with and anyone else who wants to join, so making this thread was always going to happen :p

Ahh hello ladies, back together once again! :happydance:

:hugs: We're all very glad to be here! :thumbup:

So my primary Doctor told me that since I was a Coffee drip Type of person before she doesn't want me quitting Caffeine cold turkey because that might aggravate my migraines. I'm okay to have 2-3 cups a day lol

Hiya ladies!! I really wanted to get my bfp! But now I have realitys hit me like a ton of bricks! How am I going to cope with 4 under 6!!! Don't get me wrong I'm not regretting it I'm just scared! It wasn't a quick decision we discussed it for ages! I feel very lucky to be blessed with another baby. Just worry has sunk in. Xxx

Hey ladies, sorry I am late to join! Love that this will keep us all together!

5 weeks today! Got my appt scheduled for April 2, hoping I will have great news to drop a bombshell of a surprise on my huge extended family on Easter Sunday.
My grandma has been trying to "coach" me and DH on how to make a baby since our wedding 2 years ago. Yes, my grandma is a little crazy in a very good way. Little does she know we have been planning this all along.

Dragon, I also am a coffee addict. I get a horrible headache if I haven't had my coffee by noon. After ovulation, I was so confident, I started trying to wean myself a little. I usually drink 16 ounces of coffee in the morning (and nothing else caffeinated throughout the day), but I went down to about 12-14 ounces and today I'm trying 8 ounces to see if I can handle it. I am prone to really bad headaches in general, migraines, sinus headaches, stress headaches, hormone headaches, etc. I've suffered from headaches most days since I was about 12. Most are dull and I don't even treat hardly ever anymore, but I know that I cannot fully handle a caffeine withdrawal headache while pregnant.

Hiya ladies!! I really wanted to get my bfp! But now I have realitys hit me like a ton of bricks! How am I going to cope with 4 under 6!!! Don't get me wrong I'm not regretting it I'm just scared! It wasn't a quick decision we discussed it for ages! I feel very lucky to be blessed with another baby. Just worry has sunk in. Xxx

:hugs: I know you can do this Sweets! Just keep reminding yourself that you got this, you made plans that confirmed you could before starting TTC, and this anxiety is completely normal. I come from a big family myself, and I know my mother was a lot less prepared for the large brood she had- there's five of us that are all 1 1/2 to 2 years apart and then there is my youngest brother who was a bit of a surprise baby and just turning 13 this year. So she had six in all and she raised us well.
:thumbup: You've got this!!!

Hey ladies, sorry I am late to join! Love that this will keep us all together!

5 weeks today! Got my appt scheduled for April 2, hoping I will have great news to drop a bombshell of a surprise on my huge extended family on Easter Sunday.
My grandma has been trying to "coach" me and DH on how to make a baby since our wedding 2 years ago. Yes, my grandma is a little crazy in a very good way. Little does she know we have been planning this all along.

Dragon, I also am a coffee addict. I get a horrible headache if I haven't had my coffee by noon. After ovulation, I was so confident, I started trying to wean myself a little. I usually drink 16 ounces of coffee in the morning (and nothing else caffeinated throughout the day), but I went down to about 12-14 ounces and today I'm trying 8 ounces to see if I can handle it. I am prone to really bad headaches in general, migraines, sinus headaches, stress headaches, hormone headaches, etc. I've suffered from headaches most days since I was about 12. Most are dull and I don't even treat hardly ever anymore, but I know that I cannot fully handle a caffeine withdrawal headache while pregnant.

I'm very prone to headaches, so I know the feeling there. :hugs: Coffee Addicts Unite ! :p

So Today I've been hit with a wave of paranoia about my bean. I may feel like this is my Rainbow, but what if I'm wrong? I've already half convinced myself to ask my DH to run my Beta HcG again this Sunday, just to make sure our bean is still happy and healthy. -.- I think I'm letting my previous m/c's scare me to death about this pregnancy.

So Today I've been hit with a wave of paranoia about my bean. I may feel like this is my Rainbow, but what if I'm wrong? I've already half convinced myself to ask my DH to run my Beta HcG again this Sunday, just to make sure our bean is still happy and healthy. -.- I think I'm letting my previous m/c's scare me to death about this pregnancy.

Just try and relax I know it's easier said than done. Everything will be fine :) you have to stay positive!!

Thanks for you reply too, we discussed the pros and cons of having a larger family and now my anxiety has kicked in I'm worrying about holidays, Christmases and birthdays with a bigger brood. We discussed this in depth before ttc and had everything worked to a t.

I've literally had hiccups 7 times today, it's sending me insane!! It's only 6pm now too, I dread to think how in gonna manage this pregnancy, moaning at 4 weeks lol xxx

I know it is scary, but just try to relax. There is really nothing we can do in this time but wait and be as healthy as we can be for ourselves and the beans. Stay positive, keep taking your vitamins, do some yoga or exercise. What will be will be. Just have to have faith that it will work out.

And maybe keep peeing on a stick until we go see a dr to confirm all is well. I am trying to limit myself to once or twice a week.

I know it is scary, but just try to relax. There is really nothing we can do in this time but wait and be as healthy as we can be for ourselves and the beans. Stay positive, keep taking your vitamins, do some yoga or exercise. What will be will be. Just have to have faith that it will work out.

And maybe keep peeing on a stick until we go see a dr to confirm all is well. I am trying to limit myself to once or twice a week.

My DH hid my internet cheapies lol

this will b my 4th hun under 5 we can do this xx

dragonchaser- what was ur furthest along loss if u dont mind me asking

Oh no Dragon! He hid them??

God, I have so many left I may as well put them to use!

After a wonky cycle, I figured this would take a while, so I ordered a pack from Amazon with 50 ov tests and 20 HPTs! I only used about 10 OPKs and 5 HPTs. Maybe I'll be ready for #2 before they expire.

The best part is the box they were delivered in from Amazon had this on the outside. I posted in my ttc forums at the time that I hoped it was a good sign. Clearly it was!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1
dragonchaser- what was ur furthest along loss if u dont mind me asking

You know I debated a little about answering this. Beyond my DH, sister, one HS friend and mother I really haven't talked much about my angels. The furthest I've carried is 9 weeks. I've lost 2 before that, though one would technically be considered a chemical.

That being said there's a reason I'm kind of antsy about losing this one even though my doc assured me once we hear the heartbeat risks start going down. And I know I'm being whiny. I don't normally voice my fears, but this pregnancy I've decided to voice everything and not bottle things up because that's one thing I haven't tried yet and maybe, just maybe expressing my worries and not holding it in will help keep me less stressed and a more baby friendly envoroment. :shrug:

Oh no Dragon! He hid them??

God, I have so many left I may as well put them to use!

After a wonky cycle, I figured this would take a while, so I ordered a pack from Amazon with 50 ov tests and 20 HPTs! I only used about 10 OPKs and 5 HPTs. Maybe I'll be ready for #2 before they expire.

The best part is the box they were delivered in from Amazon had this on the outside. I posted in my ttc forums at the time that I hoped it was a good sign. Clearly it was!

Yes he hid them because he didn't want me obsessing by peeing on them to make sure my line stayed nice and dark... He has offered to check my Beta HcG in the lab he works in every so often to reassure me, but I'm not allowed to pee on sticks lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->