The Collective: First Trimester and Beyond!

Lol i cannot wait for baby to srart wriggling around.. feel an arm or leg and thn we get whole new worries lmao xx

Hiya ladies!! I really wanted to get my bfp! But now I have realitys hit me like a ton of bricks! How am I going to cope with 4 under 6!!! Don't get me wrong I'm not regretting it I'm just scared! It wasn't a quick decision we discussed it for ages! I feel very lucky to be blessed with another baby. Just worry has sunk in. Xxx

I completely know the feeling hun this is baby #4 for me too and I have 3 1\2 yr old twins. I'm nervous also but like Aley said we can do this <3

So Today I've been hit with a wave of paranoia about my bean. I may feel like this is my Rainbow, but what if I'm wrong? I've already half convinced myself to ask my DH to run my Beta HcG again this Sunday, just to make sure our bean is still happy and healthy. -.- I think I'm letting my previous m/c's scare me to death about this pregnancy.

I can totally relate hun, I know anything can happen at this stage so I'm constantly praying for my bean to stick!
I have faith we'll be just fine :hugs:

Oh hi you lovelies! :hugs:

I just found this! I'm so glad you made this, it's nice to be able to keep in touch with the ladies I got my BFP with and not feel bad like I'm bragging or something on the TWW..

Well I told some of my family members and we told DH's parents and siblings.. A few close friends but that's it. My side of the family likes to gossip about new and exciting family news so it kind of already got passed around to where the majority of the family knows. We're all super close (my cousins are basically my sisters and my grandparents are my second parents to me).. We're not announcing it on social media or anything until later on, probably around 12 weeks.

I totally agree! I feel guilty being pregnant when I know there's others that have been trying longer and\or have any kids at all :(

So excited for all of us H&H 9 months to all of us <3

Amber, my family likes to gossip as well and my husband is worried if we tell my parents and siblings that my grandma and aunts, uncles, cousins, etc will all know right away, as well. And some of them have no sense or tact, which means it will be all over FB as soon as it gets to them. So, I do see his point in wanting to wait. I have just never kept anything from my sisters and it is killing me! I feel like it is just going to have to come out this weekend!

Side note: he doesn't know that I have already told my 2 best friends and a coworker. It has at least allowed me to get some of it off my chest.

Symptoms today: almost non-existent, like it is freaking me out. I am very short of breath and have a very small appetite, but not due to nausea. Still have my cold, so coughing and stuffy nose/sinuses. Boobs are larger, but not sore.

I'm in the same boat no symptoms at all except maybe more hunger?
I'm not complaining tho I had horrible morning sickness that lasted the whole pregnancy with my twins so this is kind of nice lol

I know it's early but is anyone going team yellow? Xxxx

Yh meee this is number 4 and last so gunna b a surprise xx

I'm going team yellow too I found in with my last 3 and like you this is my 4th and last so I want a surprise I have 2 boys and a girl so I'm not fussed. Not sure I'll be able to wait so I'm gonna need your support as your in the same boat. Did you find out with the others? Xx

I'm team blue lol realllyyy hope I get my boy i already have three princesses
I was like that with my 3rd had two boys and really wanted a girl I had a gender scan at 14 weeks privately cost me £50 but got a rescan at 16 as they weren't 100% sure it was a girl but it was so this time I'm not fussed either way xx

Yh meee this is number 4 and last so gunna b a surprise xx

I'm going team yellow too I found in with my last 3 and like you this is my 4th and last so I want a surprise I have 2 boys and a girl so I'm not fussed. Not sure I'll be able to wait so I'm gonna need your support as your in the same boat. Did you find out with the others? Xx

yh iv had wat i wanted with all 3 with my 2 first i wanted girls deffo not a boy and with my son didnt want a girl lol, i really want a girl however il b just as happy with a boy so team yellow it is! and il need your help[ too!! i no i will want to crack but i wont giv e in haha xxx :happydance:

As much as I LOVE a surprise I think we'll find out the gender as soon as we can. With it being our first, we gotta prepare!

I'll cry if its another girl lol but I'll be happy either way but this is for sure our last pregnancy so I'm really hoping its my son especially since DH wants a junior.

If its a girl i decided to name her Charity as I have Destiny Hope & Faith already lol

Day 7 After Testing BFP Log Entry: Woke up several time in the night, To pee, Heart burn Etc, AKA. Cooked DH breakfast, but not my own- tummy feels wishy washy.

Lol i seem to be going to the loo a lot also.
I'm not experiencing much symptoms except fatigue and appetite loss. Oh also just felt funny twinges in my abdomen a few minutes ago lol

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want too, just can't get the hubby on board! I feel like if he knows and I don't, that I will wan't to know too! All in, or nothing!

My DH and I both want to know... but we can't agree on pink or blue lol

Lol i had a sleep from 1.30-4.30 and its now 9.20 and im exhausted lol! X

As much as I LOVE a surprise I think we'll find out the gender as soon as we can. With it being our first, we gotta prepare!

Exactly how we feel too - I want to be as prepared as I can be. I would like to be surprised but I already know with as anxious and impatient I am I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret from myself for too long, lol.

Anyway into names

Preston...

I'm in love with the name! Surname is Woodhouse.

My boys names are in my username band my daughter is Mila.

Other options are
Dexter
Hendrix
Flynn
Brody

Any thoughts ? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members