The Collective: First Trimester and Beyond!

That is vey odd, catmummy! Do you or anyone you know have a Doppler you could use at home? I am sure if something was wrong, they would have had to tell you while you were in the hospital. I'm very sorry to hear that this is causing you stress. Im sure you'll feel the flutters again soon!

*Hugs CatMummy* I think your midwife should have the training to handle your concerns more tactfully. Try and relax and don't worry too much (Your bub feels everything you do!) I know i feel my bean pretty regularly, but i did have a couple days of nothing and i know how that worried me. Don't stress out though- bub might just be being lazy or you just might not feel them moving- we're still pretty early on and mine has to be super excited before I feel them (Normally after food/drink or sometimes when it's time for bed and they decide to remind me... though taking a dip in my pool got a reaction too lol)

Baby was on its tummy with its legs closed and the doc culdn't get a good look, she didn't take a guess tho but im thinking another girl :( <3 lol oh boy *rolls eyes*

How is everyone??
Had my anatomy scan last week. It's definitely a BOY!! Now, time to start picking out names and nursery and registering and all that fun stuff!

Can't believe we are nearly half way!

I'm good.. been crazy busy... I also had my anatomy scan last week and confirmed its a BOY!! he wasnt being shy.. LOL.. but he had the hiccups and kept moving so it took a while to get some good photos.. too cute..

We are in the middle of packing and moving so lifes been insane.. Im feeling tired but determined to get it done.. HOpe everyone is feeling and doing great!!!

How is everyone?? This board went completely silent! I have been MIA myself for over a month, so I am sorry about that!

I've been to Kay just some sciatica nerve pain and the loss of my grandmother recently &#128553; but baby is fine and growing.

So sorry about your grandma, trying4babyboy! My grandma has been in the hospital lately and I know it is not easy going through that. I can't imagine if I lost her at this time. Hugs to you!

Hey ladies i was thinking i hadnt seen any of you on the boards lately xx

Found out today my husband is getting laid off. I'm a little emotional.

We'll be ok, it is just a shock.

Deagon i was hopin to c u how r u doing??

Tex it couldnt hav come at a worse time hun. Is he getting redundancy pay xx

*Hugs Tex* I know this can be stressful, but you guys will be okay.

Hey Cat, I'm doing fine, although I've been having bouts of morning sickness once again, and my LO thinks headbutting my cervix and kicking my ribs is the coolest thing in the world. We're not experiencing complications from the Factor V, no Gestational diabetes (I messed up my one hour @ 28 weeks by forgetting there was a fasting time and failed it by 5 points so I had to take the 3 hour. I passed it, and then my overly efficient body decided it was going to keep processing the glucose before I could get to my lunch/snack so I ended up passing out.... My husband found me on his bosses office floor (I got to sit in there to wait out my time in between draws instead of the waiting room because her chair was way more comfortable then the chairs in the waiting room and he was working- that man hasn't let anyone else draw my blood the entire pregnancy. After my last draw I went in there to pack up my laptop and other things so I could go and I took too long appererntly) and then he fed me this nasty glucose paste, and then treated me to his lunch before feeding me a HUGE dinner.
According to my last Dr. visit my little minion is head down (He had been at my 23 week ultrasound too), so that's good-if the minion doesn't decide to flip. I have another ultrasound October 1st, and then another November 1st. Aaaand I think that Catches me up.

How are you doing?

Aww im so glad your well!! After not hearing for so long i worried that something terrible had happened!! Erm iv got 1001 problems atm but to name a few gallbladder, exhaustion, baby measuring small etc but theyr thinking of inducing between 36& 38 weeks x

Aww im so glad your well!! After not hearing for so long i worried that something terrible had happened!! Erm iv got 1001 problems atm but to name a few gallbladder, exhaustion, baby measuring small etc but theyr thinking of inducing between 36& 38 weeks x

*Hugs* Keep your strength up Momma, I'll keep you and your little one in my thoughts, and I'll want updates. The exhaustion part I understand from the point that for the longest time we couldn't keep my Iron up so I felt like I always needed to sleep no matter how much I actually did, and that was scary as hell. I don't know the cause of yours, but I'll be on a lot more often so feel free t chat with me whenever.

Aww thnks hun just trying to keep busy but im bk in again with reduced movements and pain all in my belly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->