The Collective: The TWW is On! 3BFP's so Far!!!

No you're fine! We're all about tmi in tww lol. Mine isn't in huge abundance but def on the outside just not enough to leak if that makes sense.

For me, I feel like trying to identify symptoms would only make me more antsy, so I'm really just working on getting through each day normally without thinking too much about it! I initially wanted to wait until next Friday to test, but I just realized that's Friday the 13th, and I don't want any bad juju!! Realistically though, I probably wouldn't make it until then anyway.

I'm dying already, I just wanna know so that I can either be excited or go on with my life.

Nope nothing...I have one antenatal friend (met when I was pregnant with daughter) who has just announced she is 3-4 weeks and a second who is about 10 weeks. Would be lovely to be pregnant at the same time but trying not to get my hopes up.

Good thing is that one got pregnant after 18 months of trying but literally 3 months after starting acupuncture. The woman said it takes about 3 months to work....I have been seeing her for 6 weeks so I am hoping for the same outcome:wacko:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Acupuncture is the best. When you are lying there with the needles in you just relax and you MUST breathe deep and slow at a pace that is comfortable for you. I have stumbled and slurred my speech after sessions from being totally relaxed. It's amazing!

Dragon chaser thats exactly how i am feeling i had th heartburn yesterday sucks lol

ooh_lala im sure i recognise ur name i was on here with all 3 of my previous kiddies 5, 3, 1 does that match any of yours? Xx

Blinker86 im due to test 13th and im the same :/ bad luck do i reeeealy want to push it? X

4dpo- nothing really to report.
There's more cm than before I don't check so it's what comes out TMI ! A bit windy too also TMI
Other than feeling absolutey exhausted but with a 5,3 and 1 old I'm not suprised.
How's everyone else feeling? Xx

Oooo there are two of you with a 5,3 and 1 year old TTC! You are brave women! I am scared of having 2 lol

Emmy nothing to be scared of with two - you're used to functioning on no sleep!

I'm 4dpo too. Feeling tired and lazy. The tired is nothing new, the lazy is though.

I was in the chemist today had reached for the hpt but managed to stop myself - I know if they're in the house I won't resist.

True, sleep is for wimps anyway haha!

I'm 3dpo and I'm getting major cramps. I dunno what is wrong it is quite uncomfortable

Hi Ladies,
I'm going to join you, I'm 5 pdo been having cramps on and off since, like a weird pulling about feeling, dull back aches, seem more tired, boobs are tender and I seem to be burping a fair amount!! This waiting is so hard I just want to know!

Hello ladies!

Hoping it's safe to just hop on this TWW train.. :)
This is our first cycle of actively trying, although for the past 3 months we were not trying, not preventing.. We finally sat down and had the talk of if we were ready to really put some effort into it - and now here I am :D
This is also the first time I've ever used OPK's and BBT charting - and I am so glad I did. Right now I'm only 2 dpo and trying to be patient and hold out until 12 dpo to even start testing, but in the back of my mind I know I'll probably give into it around 10 dpo.. lol I have horrible impatience..

Wishing everyone good luck!!

I caved! 4dpo hoe ridiculous! Obviously it was a bfn, I knew it would be lol :)

I'm so impatient it's unreal, I just want to know either way. The waiting is horrible!

I'm so impatient it's unreal, I just want to know either way. The waiting is horrible!

That's what I thought but 4dpo isn't gonna give you any answers really, well that's what I just found out I'm none the wiser! Xx

DanteRoman yeah I know so annoying, I know I shouldn't test yet but it's my husbands birthday tomorrow so would love to surprise him with the news, so think I'll test tomorrow morning just incase I'll be 6 dpo so very doubtful but I'll give it a try! x

It's worth a shot! That's what I thought, if I've miscalculated ovulation, I could be more! Good luck for tomorrow! If your testing early is it better to yet with fmu? Xx

Cm is really sticky almost like blue tac TMI I know! Is this a good sign or bad? X

*Looks around and notices the new faces* Welcome to the Collective, it's never too late to join!

I've noticed that some of you ladies already have a case of POAS. Don't let the BFN's you might get from testing too early get you down. We're not out of this until the Wicked Witch shows her face. Remember that! And If one of you happens to get an early BFP let us know!!!!! We're in this together you know?

4DPO: I had a really vivid dream last night. I was in Labor, and there was a fight to get into the delivery room with me (I won't go into all the details, but it felt so real). -.- I have baby on the brains syndrome. Woke up with my heart pounding and heart burn. The heart burn's still lurking around. That's all for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->