The Collective: The TWW is On! 3BFP's so Far!!!

Gals this may be too personal but we are talking about babies so I'll go ahead and ask. Am I the only one that is afraid that if the hubby and I do the dirty before I get my bfp that my AF will show? I know it sounds stupid but I get nervous that something will happen and I'll be disappointed. Is this only me?

Gals this may be too personal but we are talking about babies so I'll go ahead and ask. Am I the only one that is afraid that if the hubby and I do the dirty before I get my bfp that my AF will show? I know it sounds stupid but I get nervous that something will happen and I'll be disappointed. Is this only me?

I don't think doing the deed after the seed is on it's way to implantation does anything. The egg was fertilized or not fertilized. I dont think sex after can effect it. But maybe someone knows more than me!i say enjoy your hubby :)

I don't think it can hurt in anyway. I mean they say it's okay to DTD when you're pregnant, so I'm sure it's fine. My opinion tho, someone probably knows more about this then I do.

As an added question to your question I was wondering if there are things to avoid....for example I know aspirin isn't something you should have while pregnant--is this something you can have while TTC?

I wish ther was a like button haha sometimes I want to like someone's comment because I'm thinking it too. But don't want to thank them hahah
I've windered that too raininglove. My friend to me it didn't matter in this phase. But I don't know.

I want a like button toooo Ella!!! hahaa I seriously thought the same as you about that!!! :p :p :p :p :p

Massive temperature drop this morning so just waiting for AF now...come on!!!!

Spotting this afternoon - once when wiping. IF I ovulated on cd18 that would put me at 10dpo so not out BUT I think it's probably related to ds2 dropping his before bed feed... Time will tell.

Oohlala....there's using FMU and then there's testing at 1am?! It shows. How much you want to see those 2 lines... I really hope you get your bfp soon.

Mitchnorm, I'm sorry this wasn't your month either... 2016 babies it is then :)

I've never kept track of my temp but I see where some people do. I woke up this morning and temped just for the heck of it. got 98.8 but that's pretty normal right? I'm 10dpo and still have cramps. My breast are slightly sore but mostly just that throbbing pain like I said earlier. It has been switching back and forth which I guess isn't odd cause some people have that happen to ovaries right? Just going to relax today and try not to poas!

I've never kept track of my temp but I see where some people do. I woke up this morning and temped just for the heck of it. got 98.8 but that's pretty normal right? I'm 10dpo and still have cramps. My breast are slightly sore but mostly just that throbbing pain like I said earlier. It has been switching back and forth which I guess isn't odd cause some people have that happen to ovaries right? Just going to relax today and try not to poas!

I'm 8dpo and I'm 36.74 this morning. Which was a .04 decrease from yesterday. It equals around 98.13f. Not sure what Is "normal" I think everyone is slightly different haha

12 dpo:

Some nausea and I think heartburn.

No sign of AF as she was here 12 dpo last time. I always get 2 acne bumps in the same spot on my chin an they're nowhere in sight, also creamy cm off and on last night in panty.

FX for tomorrow!

I'm out! AF arrived today 4 days early. On the upside I found I was disappointed so my question about whether I really want no.3 has been answered and yes, I do :)

Oohlala fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you.

Out here AF arrived in full force...29 day cycle again. Here we go again ...this time with soy isoflavones

At 11dpo here. Nothing new to add still have same symptoms. Achy breasts and slight cramping. Took temp again this morning and it was 98.1 but I did get slightly sun burnt yesterday so that could affect the temp right? Only a few more days! Trying not to poas until AF past due.

Copying this from the post I just made in the April showers thread:

CD30, 15DPO today, and after a big jump in temp this morning, I decided to follow through with my plan of testing today since there was still no sign of AF. I set the test down and stared, waiting to squint and adjust the lighting to find that second line, and... it jumped right out at me. I had absolutely convinced myself that this wasn't the month, but I got my :bfp:!! This was exactly the early birthday gift I was wanting! I'm such a ball of nerves now, but I am certainly excited. DH is still sleeping, so I'm trying to figure out how and when I want to share the news!

https://i58.tinypic.com/mct2fa.jpg

Blinker I got my BFP 15dpo also!

Ohh_la_la did you test today hun?

Sorry to the ladies the witch got :hugs:

Extra sticky baby dust next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member