• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

readyformore

Reaction score
I almost hijacked the good food thread, then I realized that a separate thread might be best.

Yes, I'm ttc. But, I have a confession. I don't eat exclusively organic healthy food.

Today, I've had at least 3 handfuls of Fritos, and now I'm going to walk to the fridge and open my second can of coke. And, I don't even feel bad about it.

Fess up. What crap have you eaten?

I'm on CD3, so I use it as an excuse...

Fritos and bean dip

2 cans of diet Dr. Pepper

3 cups of coffee with artificial sweetener (full leaded)

That's today, lol.

We have earned it. :happydance:

Looks like it's a fritos day today.

No crap we've earned it.

Tampons = junk food free for all!

You know, I really think the only way to get pregnant is while smoking a crack pipe, lol.

***this is a joke for anyone stalking, lol***

Chips..........I seriously want chips. Don't have any though..............not yet anyways :haha:

funny. I just posted a new thread on eating healthier. :haha:

But I definitely am not the queen of healthy and not even close to the princess of organic foods.

I had a bunch of nerds candy last night. Along with popcorn and a brownie. It was movie night after all. I've been trying to do so good with diet and exercise, so I needed a break night. And I had a big fat glass of :wine: the night before. :muaha:

I've been eating noodles..............that's all I've been wanting. Noodles - whats up with that? Its not like they're overly tasty.

Plus mushrooms & radishes......yummmmm, oh and melons! All kinds :thumbup:

I've been eating noodles..............that's all I've been wanting. Noodles - whats up with that? Its not like they're overly tasty.

Better be vodka with the melons? You know the rule, lol :haha:

Better be vodka with the melons? You know the rule, lol :haha:

Nope, no vodka, but does washing cantaloupe down with a soda count? lol

I figure eating the healthy cantaloupe will counteract the badness of the pepsi :rofl:

Well, your Pepsi is knocked up after all, lol

I drunk a TON of coca cola last week while in vegas, plus loads of other fatty foods including in and out burger!!!! and this week Im eating chocolate everyday as my mum arrived with loads of my favourite chocolate from the UK (galaxy mmmm).
I will stop eating these things as soon as I get pregnant but until I am, Im still eating it! I cant put my life on hold for that bfp, I did for the first 6 months but not anymore

I drunk a TON of coca cola last week while in vegas, plus loads of other fatty foods including in and out burger!!!! and this week Im eating chocolate everyday as my mum arrived with loads of my favourite chocolate from the UK (galaxy mmmm).
I will stop eating these things as soon as I get pregnant but until I am, Im still eating it! I cant put my life on hold for that bfp, I did for the first 6 months but not anymore

Yay Sarah!!!:happydance:

Love it!

In & Out burger...........yummmmmm gotta have the grilled onions *drools*

ohhhhh.... in & out. Miss those.

Now I'm craving a big fat juicy burger, with blue cheese. No in & out in sight around this town. :growlmad:

ohhhhh.... in & out. Miss those.

Now I'm craving a big fat juicy burger, with blue cheese. No in & out in sight around this town. :growlmad:

I wonder how a burger would go shipped via fed ex? lol

West Coast only, lol

Eva...poor Nacho! How old was she in that pic?

I had a big piece of apple pie..a scoop of ice cream, 1 can of Sunkist, 3 cups Milo, 2 No Doz ( I didn't have coffee) so I had to take energy pills so I didn't get a headache. I also had a cheeseburger and tater tots :) That was yesterday ..not sure what today will bring:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->