The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

Reb, I have never been a smoker.
But, today, I think I'd love one.
Have another for me, lol!!

Oh Ready, it sounds like you're having a bad day! Lots of hugs x

Yep, wonderful things, Wotsits.
Okay, hold onto your seats - tonight I had a very stressful concert and afterwards I did something that will bring gasps of horror from the perfect TTC-ers who eat organic, never drink a drink, never so much as glance at a bar of chocolate...but what the hell, I've been TTC for 4 years with no luck so.......I HAD A FAG!!!!!!! and it was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :p

Yep, wonderful things, Wotsits.
Okay, hold onto your seats - tonight I had a very stressful concert and afterwards I did something that will bring gasps of horror from the perfect TTC-ers who eat organic, never drink a drink, never so much as glance at a bar of chocolate...but what the hell, I've been TTC for 4 years with no luck so.......I HAD A FAG!!!!!!! and it was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Won't his boyfriend feel betrayed? :cry::cry::cry: :haha: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just to add my badness to the mix - I've just eaten the cheese that was meant for DH's sandwiches for the rest of the week on some crackers!

Just to add my badness to the mix - I've just eaten the cheese that was meant for DH's sandwiches for the rest of the week on some crackers!

Relax, the calcium is GREAT when you're ttc. :D

I can justify anything. Really.

Well I am craving some really good homemade houmous and EGYPTIAN sharwarma ...missing Egypt right now *sigh*

off to cook some arabic food lol

Well I am craving some really good homemade houmous and EGYPTIAN sharwarma ...missing Egypt right now *sigh*

off to cook some arabic food lol

I'll be over momentarily.................:plane:

Save some for me! I'm about to bake a pavlova (fully loaded with fruit and cream) so I'll bring that for dessert. :D

Ooooh, I've always wanted to go to Quebec, and I LOVE pavlova!

I have been trying to cut down on coffee and sweets BUT i just had a starbucks pumkin latte loaded with both fertility destroying substances.

I had this enormous coke today. Now, I'm all hyped up on caffeine!

Plus, I took my dd to the cider mill. Man those donuts rock! I ate 2, hehehe. I'm wondering how long I would have to workout on the stairclimber to get rid of those calories.

urghhh Im 1 week into the 2WW and I cant stop eating 'bad' food....chocolate, chips, anything I shouldnt be eating! Im a comfort eater and so the 2WW is just awful for that. Once I get my period Im pretty good, until the next 2WW! hubby looks at me as if Im crazy, he thinks I should eat really well incase Im pregnant but he doesnt understand how this TTC this does your head in!!

PAVLOVA!!!!!!!! Haven't had one for years.......

Right now, I want onion rings.....mmmmmmmm

I have a confession :blush:, not bad food but I had quite a few too many dwinkies with DH in the garden on Saturday whilst we were bbqing - oopsie....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->