The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

Love the ramen; spicy chicken flavor is my fave...

So nice to see Roxy!

Love the ramen; spicy chicken flavor is my fave...

So nice to see Roxy!

Roxy is upset with me at the moment, because I told her off for chewing the ears off Austin stuffed Tasmanian Devil :haha:

She chewed the eyes off his stuffed stingray a while back :dohh:

Start sewing, lol.

I have sewn more ears back on bears than I care to remember since getting the damn doxie.

But, in Porky's defense, I have told the family that if they leave things where the dog can get them, then it is a free for all, lol. This is why DH has gone without TV for a few now, lol.

Start sewing, lol.

I have sewn more ears back on bears than I care to remember since getting the damn doxie.

But, in Porky's defense, I have told the family that if they leave things where the dog can get them, then it is a free for all, lol. This is why DH has gone without TV for a few now, lol.

I had to re-stuff the stingray & stitch black buttons on where the eyes were.

I told DS that if he does leave them on the floor that they will get chewed..........he doesn't listen to that, so Roxy takes full advantage :haha:

Sometimes I look at the doxie and ask myself how I got conned into paying for this? lol

I lived on Ramen noodles in college....2 packets at a time....Mmmm.....
Spicy chicken is my favorite, too, but once in a while I want beef....:thumbup:

Dachshundmom and Cebethel - you two are dog obsessed!!! It all comes back to Porkchop, on every thread!!! I want to meet him - does he have a Facebook page?!

I don't even have a Facebook page, lol.

Porky and Roxy are my avatar...

Porky needs a bigger crate so he can live in it full time, lol

What if you muzzled him and had him wear a belly band and the cone of shame? How much trouble could he get into then?

What if you muzzled him and had him wear a belly band and the cone of shame? How much trouble could he get into then?

He needs that outfit from silence of the lambs

https://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/hannibal.jpg

Pate - brought over from France and before you say anything it's going to be a French baby anyway so had best get used to such things.
Quite right too! All this 'don't eat' advice is mad anyway. I've got a friend from NZ who's been living in the UK for most of her pregnancy and apparently the list of things you're advised not to eat is different for the two countries - so she just picked which ones she prefered to follow!

My confession list starts with cherry bakewells, cheese, (and and biscuits for cheese), ice-cream, coffee, de-caff coffee and Guinness. There I have said it.

If you're going with the Guiness, why even bother with the decaf? Lol

Ok, what's a bakewell?

Cherry Bakewells are amazing! Little cakes, with icing and a cherry on the top ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->