The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

Mmmm. Love bakewells. Here it is - Thai Sensation crisps. A WHOLE BIG PACKET. I'm the porky!

Grilled cheese sandwich and ramen noodles last night...My DH asked me if he heard me right when I told him to pick up some Ramen...:wacko: He brought home only 1 packet.

Grilled cheese sandwich and ramen noodles last night...My DH asked me if he heard me right when I told him to pick up some Ramen...:wacko: He brought home only 1 packet.

I have a 12 pack of spicy chicken in my cabinets, lol. DH tried to poison me with soup he made from canned potatoes. I ate broccoli, lol.

That's what I said. He was trying to make clam chodwer, which I can't eat bc of the high dairy content and he said he got two cans of diced potatoes bc it looked easier, lol.

Lunch today consisted of french fries (homestyle and soooo fricking good it should be illegal), popcorn chicken, and a fat cold diet coke.

Yesterday I was pretty good. I had about 4 peanut butter cookies. But they were homemade and therefore, extremely nutritious.

:rofl::rofl: extremely nutritious peanut-butter cookies! Loving it x

So when I went to the dr (aka beeeeeotch) the other day, I found out I lost 5 pounds......
:saywhat:

So I am now recommending the "red velvet cake ice cream" diet :haha:

I would prefer the french fry diet...with ranch on the side, lol.

OMG you guys have made me so hungry!! I admittedly usually do eat very well: fresh fruit and veggies, not a lot of meat, nothing fried and I have recently weaned myself off of my artificial sweeteners but. . .

for the last few days I have been a very bad girl. Popsicles, fried green tomatoes (fresh from my garden), a candy bar, some fried potatoes with scrambled eggs and shredded cheese on top, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. . . I am just craving sweets and fried foods right now.

Hmm, I had a bad tummy this morning. Perhaps the overdose of Thai Sensation chilli flavoured crisps methinks?!

OMG you guys have made me so hungry!! I admittedly usually do eat very well: fresh fruit and veggies, not a lot of meat, nothing fried and I have recently weaned myself off of my artificial sweeteners but. . .

for the last few days I have been a very bad girl. Popsicles, fried green tomatoes (fresh from my garden), a candy bar, some fried potatoes with scrambled eggs and shredded cheese on top, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. . . I am just craving sweets and fried foods right now.

Ohhh, I have never tried fried green tomatoes! *drools*

OMG I've been good today. Only another 6 hours to go and I won't need to post on this thread today! Is anyone else feeling positively angelic?! :muaha: or not?! x

OMG I've been good today. Only another 6 hours to go and I won't need to post on this thread today! Is anyone else feeling positively angelic?! :muaha: or not?! x

Good day for me so far! I've had a bowl of nutritious cereal with a banana and milk for breakfast.
Lunch was grapes, water, and a small peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

But. . . . I'm going to the coney for dinner!
I'm thinking a nice chicken fingers salad with ranch and a big coke to wash it down. Ah. . . . . I can almost taste it already.

So, it looks like dinner is going to blow away my good eating day. That's okay, I honestly don't really care that much. I spent 30 minutes sweating my butt off (literally, lol) on the stair climber this morning.

I ate a huge bowl of spaghetti last night. :smug: And was still hungry so nibbled on popcorn an hour or so later. oops.

But in general I try to be good. No pop, little coffee, etc. And for some reason I've been craving broccoli and carrots. Better than craving fried, I suppose.

I test tomorrow. FX.

I ate a huge bowl of spaghetti last night. :smug: And was still hungry so nibbled on popcorn an hour or so later. oops.

But in general I try to be good. No pop, little coffee, etc. And for some reason I've been craving broccoli and carrots. Better than craving fried, I suppose.

I test tomorrow. FX.

Ooooh lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: FX'd for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"