The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

I'm still stuck on eating Ramen noodles........with............wait for it................

PEAS!!!! :shock:

And only 1 can of soda since I got the news on Saturday :thumbup:

Ramen and peas, lol.

I really miss the peas! Thanks Nats! Lol

Neither have I and it's the one veggie DD will eat.

I usually have to smother veggies in some kind of sauce before DS will eat them. Except that now he has caught on & licks the sauce off first to see whats underneath :haha:

DD is just happy when her food is not served flaming, lol

DD is just happy when her food is not served flaming, lol

Seriously though, you're not even that bad. Sure, there were a couple of mishaps............but no one died from eating your food right? lol

No, but a 72 yo woman had to get her stomach pumped from the turkey, lol.

She techincally didn't have to, but since she had just gotten over a bypass, we figured we'd better be safe.

Not my proudest moment, lol.

She techincally didn't have to, but since she had just gotten over a bypass, we figured we'd better be safe.

Not my proudest moment, lol.

I'd still come over for dinner..........I'd bring Imodiums with me tho...lol

Ramen and peas, lol.

I really miss the peas! Thanks Nats! Lol

LOL I never touched one single pea, after what Nat said :haha:

Well, until now :blush:

Wait. What's the deal with peas? Are they bad for us?

Yeah I was going to ask that! What've we missed?
Raw peas in their pods are my favourite food (honestly!) Today I had half a packet of them.... but the good veggie quota was cancelled out by two of those bakewell slices again!

interesting. But how much do you have to eat for it to do any harm? I don't eat too many peas, anyway. But I do love sweet peas in the pod. But even those, I don't buy them that often. It's a treat.

I have no idea, lol. It was one of those things we talked about on another thread and just started avoiding bc it was easy.

Please take it all with a grain of salt.

Oh I do. I just never heard that before. But then again, I'm eating yams because I read that it could help with making twins. Really? I'm such a sucker. And I tried the pineapple core thing DPO 4-5, too. And spend lots of money on all kinds of different herbs.

Have you heard that you can get a better chance with implantation, if you stand on one foot, sing a Neal Diamond song and hold a banana in your left hand, all while you're wearing a fuzzy pink boa? :haha::haha::haha:

Hey I'll try anything......:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->