The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

no doubt. haha. Ok I'll eat watermelon and maca with no 'evil' involved. But I'll still wear a miners hat while doing so!

Don't forget the meat tongs!

Do they have to be rubber coated or will the plain ol' metal tongs do?

Depends on it you can deal with the scratchiness of the plain ol' metal :haha:

Oh good lawd, I've lost it :wacko:

I've lost it a couple of posts ago. It's a good thing I have some plastic tongs laying around. :haha:

I hope you all have a great evening!!! Thanks for the giggles.

Now I know where I've been going wrong! I've been holding the banana in my RIGHT hand. Duh.

If I ever mention that I want a taco fron taco bell, will someone please kick my a$$?

Those things caused me to visit the loo more often last night than I did the past 2 days :dohh:

I think taco bell is possessed by the devil!! :haha:

Taco Bell is the pit of hell, but where else can you feed a family of four for under $5, lol.

OK...I am now canceling my subscription to this thread....Now I want a Chalupa....

Today it's been multiple bakewell slices, chocolate biscuits, cups of tea with sugar in and cold pizza with creamy coleslaw... but I deserve it, I'm on CD1 :(

Bad luck, Lancy-lass, :hugs: Have a glass of wine :devil::wine:
I love the way the wine emoticon does a little lick of the lips before it dives in!!!

Two glasses of coke, (never normally drink it,) crisps and a shandy with my chicken burrito at lunch. Not a healthy day and now OH is in the kitchen making a clafootie. Which is a cake with cherries in made with tons of eggs and sugar. But as my MIL says at least there is no butter in it,( no but 700grams of sugar isn´t nothing!) Then I look in the mirror and say where do that gut come from?

I love pear clafouti! Tres bien! Sorry, I cannot make accent marks on BnB, lol.

How is the weather in Spain? Does it get really hot?

Hey Dmom, yeah normally it is hot in June through to September, not unbearably so but pretty warm, but this year the weather has been awful! Really weird, we have had tons of storms and wind, today was nice so I´m hoping it will stay like this now.
I have no idea how to spell Clafoutí but it tasted good anyway. Bit eggy for my liking but it is sweet and has fruit in so I force it down. he he.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->