The constant worry of the first trimester..Anyone else have this?

I wasn't too nervous so far but this week I'm really scared. I have my 12 week scan Friday. Last week I had an OB appointment and we heard baby's heart beat on doppler but I'm really nervous. I have a doppler at home but can't carch the hb yet. I think that makes me more nervous. Like, if I could just catch a few beats I'd feel better. I don't know if I'm so scared bc this scan is like the big hurdle to the 2nd tri and so it's a big deal, or what's making me jumpy. It's going to be a long two days. My nausea is also a little better, which I know is common around this time, but with my daughter it lasted a few more weeks, so of course I'm comparing the two and it's nerve wracking to not feel as nauseous.

Just saw this post and I am glad I am not the only "crazy" out there that can't stand the first trimester, it drives me nuts.... I feel as though there can always be soemthing wrong. I have already had bleeding at 6 weeks and had to have an emergency sono which all was well, saw the baby and it was good. But now I too every time I go to the bathroom wonder if I will see blood again or if when I go for my appt today there will not find a heartbeat. The only symptoms I have are sore boobs and being tired. I don't remember with my first what I had just that I knew I hated it because I had no bump and no proof of life. The things we put ourselves through drive me nuts!! Best of luck to all you ladies on happy and less stressful first trimesters!!

I'm going through the same old drama....I can't focus.....
I'm exactly the same.....thank god....I thought it's only me....

Have my 2nd ultrasound next week. Really worried......
Hope I see my angel....help me god...

I'm right there with you ladies! I wasn't like this with my first but after having a chemical and turning 35 this year I am terrified that there will be no baby at my first ultrasound on 9/18. I hate that it seems forever away - torture!

Good luck to everyone!

I had bleed at 6 weeks, got sch now and terribly nervous. Can't wait fr US next week, so I ordered Doppler. I'm 9 weeks now and today I heared little Q's hb. Finally relaxing a bit. Not out of the woods but happy. X

Yes... I feel the same. I am so done having kids.
I fear miscarriage so I'm always worried.

Im another one who is constantly worrying!
I had a CP in may, then had sex once on june and concieved again. Im now 11 weeks along. We have seen the heart beat twice now. Once at 7 weeks and again at 9. 22 week scan is at 13 weeks so 2 weeks from today and im a nervous wreck. Im so scared something is going to go wrong.

I have twin boys who were also naturally concieved and i never worried like i am this time, i 100% blame the CP for my anxiety around this pregnancy.. hoping the next 2 weeks go fast and we see the hb and a wriggly baby again!

I can stop worrying, I'm having it all confirmed by the doctor atm after 2 BFPs at home... I'm worried it'll come back negative from the doctors. I keep getting aches and pains and thinking af is coming and running whenever I feel wet (down there)

I can stop worrying, I'm having it all confirmed by the doctor atm after 2 BFPs at home... I'm worried it'll come back negative from the doctors. I keep getting aches and pains and thinking af is coming and running whenever I feel wet (down there)

I get those same thoughts too. The aches and twinges sure feel like AF is about to start or already here and then the feeling wet drives me nuts sometimes.

I felt like this I have no symptoms but af type pains worried every time I go to the toilet but I had a scan on Wednesday and we saw baby and their heartbeat flicking away I feel a little better but I'm looking forward to my next scan in a week and a half and then when I feel baby moving that's when I'll be a bit calmer I think

Hi girls I see this is an old threat but can see that's after all that u worry u was all going through u are all still pregnant and got healthy babies on the way! Its nice to see cos I'm fed up of seeing so much negative reports on here it's expelled my anxiety to the max! I'm worrying so much that when I have next scan the sac will be empty 😒 n everytime I go to toilet or feel wet I'm checking for red! I'm 6w1d today I had a scan at 5w5d and saw sac, yolk and dot with heartbeat so I was so happy but still got the worry! Its horrible isn't it! This is my second child n I had no problems with first so really I have no reason to worry but it did take us a year to conceive. I feel better just reading all your worrying thoughts which are same as mine and now seeing you and babies r all looking fine x

Man I am only 4 weeks and 4 days and I still can't comprehend that it's normal to feel like your going to get your period! Lol mine was due this Friday and I am still worried I am going to get my period...I really hope this feeling doesn't last much longer

Mine did go off n just pops up every now n then like today I keep getting odd cramps n feeling like I'm getting AF. Very common by the looks of it. Ive got a lot of pulling and stretching going on too today so feeling sore x

This seems like a lifetime ago when I posted and yes I was so paranoid something was going to happen but I have my 36 week scan on Wednesday to see baby's weight and position and if he's no longer breech they will be bringing him on from the 9th March good luck ladies and try not to worry and congrats on your pregnancys xx

I thought some of u girls from the original post would be lile gosh this was ages ago! Well that's great I bet u feel relieved to be at your stage now n baby nearly here, good luck I bet u r so ready to meet baby now x

Hi all,
This is my second pregnancy and you would think after the first one all this would be gone!!

I am constantly worried that it is not going to happen. Like every time I wipe I am thinking I will see blood, or any time I have a cramp or pain I think its the start of AF, or having to keep taking a HPT just to see the positive to make sure its there. Getting a sudden wet feeling and running to the bathroom to check and it turns out nothing. My heart is races all of a sudden sometimes and I wear a fitbit and typically I'm in the low 80's and I will see it in the 110's.

Ugh! Anyone else go through the first trimester worries but don't tell your dh or best friend because you feel like they're gonna tell you you're crazy.

I know it goes away after the baby is born (or rather transferred into a new set of worries like is the baby still breathing lol)

*Sigh*

I know exactly how you feel. I'm the same way right now. Everytime I feel wetness I run to the bathroom to make sure I'm not bleeding everywhere. I actually was terrified to have sex because I was scared it was going to hurt the baby XD

Try it when you ARE spotting. Most emotional last 2 days I've had in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->