The Cookery Club

yum yum, can I join?

I love cooking :D I do get stuck with the same old recipes though x

Mmmm that toad in the hole looks really yummy!

mmm that toad in the hole looks lovely!
Well iv had a weekend off as iv had a nice weekend away having my dinner cooked for me :thumbup:

Hey all,

just thought I'd add a pic of the piri piri I made the other day :)

Attachments

• DSCF0088.jpg
    DSCF0088.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 6
:hi: I cook quite a bit, and will be doing even more as soon as we move over to the new house!

Love to cook Italian and Thai food (my favourites), do a lot of chicken and pork.

Can I ask what a toad in the hole is?

And what piri piri is??

You guys seem to eat different foods than we do over here!

toad in the hole is sausages in like a giant yorkshire pudding x

:hi: I cook quite a bit, and will be doing even more as soon as we move over to the new house!

Love to cook Italian and Thai food (my favourites), do a lot of chicken and pork.

Can I ask what a toad in the hole is?

And what piri piri is??

You guys seem to eat different foods than we do over here!

:wave: piri piri is the sauce that I put on the chicken, so really its piri piri chicken - there is a recipe for it on the first post, KrisKitten updates it and adds what we have made and recommended in here. :flower:

Tasha, toad in the hole is sausages covered in batter and baked in the oven. :)

I made the Apple Gravy again but put pork and leek sausages in it instead of porkchops and it worked well and ds1 ate it better than he did with the chops,

Last night i cheated and got in pre crumbed southern fried chicken and talked dh into making the rice , brocolli and the Leeks in cheese sauce, it was a yummy dinner and we rounded it off with chocolate and vanilla cheesecake mmmmm,

What is a good way to grill chicken and what is a good marinade to use? I want it to come out like it would on a barbeque but in the oven. :D I have to cook it on a plate and not on the grill because of my coeliac so not sure if it would work so well, and I want it to have the lines on it like a barbeque would too for effect. :blush::haha:

Making Cuban sandwiches tonight... my mom wants me to... I've never tried them before so I shall let you all know lol

i marinade my chicken in 4parts soy sauce to 1part ketchup 1part honey and a dash of lemon juice, and to make the grill marks you can heat a metal skewer and press it into the meet to make the pattern or flash grill it in a grill pan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->