The Crazy Christmas Crew thread!

I've broken into my emergency selection box now I feel like I need to watch a Christmas film!

Wicker baskets are everywhere at the minute with it being Easter - just a heads up for anyone planning hampers this year, they seem much harder to come by round Christmas time :flower:

Hello fellow christmas lovers! I was thinking about christmas before and went to visit the grotto section, then I remebered it wasnt there any more. :(

I can't wait until it's open again, it was my favourite part to visit.

Thought I'd update you all with a picture of one of our little grotto babies, can't wait for Michael's first christmas!!!!!!!! :happydance: xxx

Attachments

• 180212 048.jpg
    180212 048.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4
Aw Shellie he's gorgeous!! :)
Kate and Lucas thanks for the info that's a great idea :)

we have new grotto babies!yay!I'm saving for xmas already :)

Jen is making new banners!:happydance:

Shellie he's such a cutie! :cloud9:

I *think* I know what Lucas' big present will be. I haven't started saving yet though, I've only just started saving for his birthday in May! :argh:

Aww Shellie he is so cute. I will post a piccie of my Grotto baby later. I am so excited for his first birthday and Christmas :)

I have been saving too, already have £90+ worth of points on my boots advantage card so saving them for pressies :)

You guys are all nuts! :blush:

Whoooo, hello ladies. Iv missed you all and I miss the grotto :haha:

Iv looked this thread up as I need to rack your brains :)

Can anyone remember there was a thread in the grotto where a woman was looking everywhere for a nesquick whisk for her OH as he really wanted one? She didn't find one in the end but I found one (not nesquick tho) in the back of my cupboard the other day when I was sorting it out. It's never even been used so was gonna send her it. Any help would be appreciated :)

P.s. Shellie your LO is so cute :cloud9:

This Christmas my son will be spending it with his father :cry:
It's not in our custody papers but Jacob is turning 10 and is at an age to ask and he wants to share holidays like Christmas with his father :cry: But I can't say no, kwim? I am going to try and keep him with me until around 7-8pm Christmas Eve so we can still do our dinner and Christmas Eve bags etc... I am kind of dreading this Christmas though :cry:

Whoooo, hello ladies. Iv missed you all and I miss the grotto :haha:

Iv looked this thread up as I need to rack your brains :)

Can anyone remember there was a thread in the grotto where a woman was looking everywhere for a nesquick whisk for her OH as he really wanted one? She didn't find one in the end but I found one (not nesquick tho) in the back of my cupboard the other day when I was sorting it out. It's never even been used so was gonna send her it. Any help would be appreciated :)

P.s. Shellie your LO is so cute :cloud9:

I can remember that thread but can't for the life of me remember who it was!

This Christmas my son will be spending it with his father :cry:
It's not in our custody papers but Jacob is turning 10 and is at an age to ask and he wants to share holidays like Christmas with his father :cry: But I can't say no, kwim? I am going to try and keep him with me until around 7-8pm Christmas Eve so we can still do our dinner and Christmas Eve bags etc... I am kind of dreading this Christmas though :cry:

:hugs: It must be tough hun but you can just make the time you have with him around Christmas extra special! :hugs:

Thanks hun! I am thinking of planning some very fun activities leading up to Christmas Eve, and then on the day he comes home, probably boxing day, having something else super fun and special planned. Once the Grotto is open, I will be looking for lots of ideas! lol

Awww I'm sorry Eve, but it sounds like you have a good plan set out already and I'm sure the grotto lot will help with ideas nearer the time :)

DIZZY CONGRATUALTIONS :baby:

Thanks hun!! :) Less than a week til I can announce on fb :wohoo:

eeeeeeek why the hell have i not been on here before! i miss the grotto too much. this christmas is going to be hard though, split with OH 6 weeks ago so god knows where me and maisie will be at christmas. it needs to hurry up though, so we can get some sort of excitement back in our lives.

how is everyone???

I realllllllllly miss the groto!!!
Soon as my son's birthday (May 11th) is out the way, I'm buying for xmas eeeeeee!!!!

This year were all together in our own place I'm so excited!

Well, my son will be two in less than 2 weeks so not that we have his gifts sorted out for that I have written up a draft of his Christmas list. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->