• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Crazy Christmas Crew thread!

I hire a hall for Jessica's and have it on a saturday evening, the hall opens up onto several acres for fields that the kids love to play on. I usually go £land and get footballs, skipping ropes, bubbles etc for them to play with and last year I did a ball pit.
Then I get them to do the catering, hire a DJ and then the adults enjoy too :)
We usually go out during the day/day before also so she gets the best of both worlds.
I have started getting some banners to put away already, need to go book the hall and start to organise haha, may book a bouncy castle this year, and my friend Mynx will hopefully be doing face painting xXx

Aw I wish I had a LO to plan a party for!!
I do have a hand in a hen party though! The 2 bridesmaids are the brides sisters and the other is a cousin in the UK and the bride has put her faith in me to rein her sisters in :dohh:

We're just having family and friends over for two separate parties for LO. We won't do the whole big party thing until his 3rd birthday, we think he's a bit youg for one yet! It'll probably be a rough and tumble for his 3rd, as he's in January, and it gets really cold here during Jan and Feb!

Grotto is still open!! .....I'm afraid to post in there as I'm thinking it'll close before I get back to check for replies :dohh:

That's it shut now at least I think I couldn't find it :( xx

We loved the grotto wobbs,look what you'be done,forced us underground :xmas13:

Haha the Criminal Christmas Crew until October and the Grotto opens, then we can become legal again!!! We deal in hardcore candy canes!!

I've just ordered the decorations and party favours for Fran's birthday party!!! I'm so freakin' excited :happydance:

lol underground xmas crew aww its sad it s closed i liked it in there at least we can get a catch up here and plan birthday partys ect lol
im thinking for juniors first birthday in april i'll just have a cake and family 2 the house
and plan a wee day trip to the zoo or sealife centre :) xx

morning xmas lovlies!!!

you'l never guess who has been buying christmas pressies!!!WOBBLES!!!

I think we can break her :ninja:

I know it's against the rules to spam the forum, but are we allowed to spam her inbox lmao!!!

Did you tell her that if the grotto was still open she would have somewhere to share what she's purchased?????

lol what did u buy :) x

u heard any chat on peacocks ladies?? that s where i work at the moment i dont no if my job is safe as far as i no just now they have 10 days to find an investor or they will go into administation. i was just getting set to write my return to work letter but i think i'll wait a week or 2 and see what happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->