• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Crazy Christmas Crew thread!

Hello ladies! I miss checking in on the grotto when I log on here :(

Aw are we getting anywhere on getting a celebration section?

ive just came on and the grottos gone :(

:flower:

evening christmas lovlies...I shall shortly be making a ticker to the countdown to us starting to bug the admin (1st August) anyone else going to join me? :haha:

I got my BFP yesterday and first thing I thought...ok well maybe second thing after "ohmygodohmygod" was "Oooh Santa will be coming this year!!!" :happydance:
OH thinks I have a problem :rofl:

Thank you :) So I think this Christmas is gonna be super special like I wanted haha :)

I can't wait!!

Congratulations Dizzydoll!!!

I had a weird dream last night that I was outside with the kids playing in a really big field during the summer, then somebody said 'can you believe this weather, it's like summer and Christmas is only 2 days away' and I had not got any presents, my tree up or anything and started panicking, ran to the shops and there was nothing there apart from this £1 paint set so I bought like 30 of them. Then I woke up in a big panic and realised it was all a dream :rofl:

I think I am a freak :rofl:

Lol that does not sound pleasant!!!

I've not started saving as such but started budgeting so that I'll have enough money for Christmas :) It's gonna be a bit of a tight squeeze but I'm sure people won't mind presents not being as good if i've spent most my money on LO :rofl:

I got a tax rebate of nearly €800 so that's my head start on saving, if I can leave that alone til Christmas I'll be happy :)

congrats dizzydoll :) iv not started saving yet still dont no what the hell is gonna happen with my work there dragging it out and we dont have a clue whats going on at the mo xx

Hey Christmas Crazy Crew, just found where you are hiding!

Has anyone got any bargains for Christmas yet? I have got a few happyland sets that were half price :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->