The Crew

Came on today, first official AF since coming off so guess this is CD1! :)
:winkwink:

Ella you are so lucky to have it so soon! When I came off the pill it took 3 months to even have my AF. :thumbup:

Tbh I think my celebrations & ticker were a bit premature.. I think it's just a withdrawal bleed :(
Sorry tmi but there was quite a bit this morning and now it's just like spotting... First day of my periods are always a killer and sooo heavy so nope.. Not CD1 sadly!

Tasha - You're not out til the ugly witch shows her face! P.S. if you don't like being called tasha, let me know.. everyone I know called Natasha goes by Tasha :p

Because OV was on saturday, but i only BD'd on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. Just dont think it was close enough. :cry:

I wont test until im late for AF, but can i ask a question without seeming rude?
I just wonder why people test before AF, surely thats going to tell u whether u have a chance of being Preg or not right?
(sorry if any1 gets offended and thinks im being negative)

x

Okay :D

I think some people test before as with the more HCG sensitive test (e.g. first response) it can be picked up but its still not 100%... Some people are just mega excited and can't wait I spose :)

Came on today, first official AF since coming off so guess this is CD1! :)
:winkwink:

Ella you are so lucky to have it so soon! When I came off the pill it took 3 months to even have my AF. :thumbup:

Tbh I think my celebrations & ticker were a bit premature.. I think it's just a withdrawal bleed :(
Sorry tmi but there was quite a bit this morning and now it's just like spotting... First day of my periods are always a killer and sooo heavy so nope.. Not CD1 sadly!

Well it could be AF! The pill can change your flow. FX'd :hugs:

Because OV was on saturday, but i only BD'd on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. Just dont think it was close enough. :cry:

I wont test until im late for AF, but can i ask a question without seeming rude?
I just wonder why people test before AF, surely thats going to tell u whether u have a chance of being Preg or not right?
(sorry if any1 gets offended and thinks im being negative)

x

Aww well hopefully you caught it!

I dunno why people test tbh, I always waited until after my AF was due. I think some people might do it because they get early symptoms or have irregular cycles, or they just get too excited and test?

Vicki - Thanks hun :hugs: .. Also I'm warding the :witch: away from you! :af:

:dust:

Vicki - Thanks hun :hugs: .. Also I'm warding the :witch: away from you! :af:

:dust:

Ha ha thankyou :flower: I might draw that no AF sign on some underwear.

That would probably be a bit too sad though....

My boyf would be like why do you have AF written on your knickers?

LOL :haha:

:rofl:

Hmm, yes I could understand his confusion!

I've decided to change my status from NTNP to TTC, 'cause we are kinda more NTNP like I don't wanna chart or anything but we are trying so.. yeah!

:rofl:

Hmm, yes I could understand his confusion!

I've decided to change my status from NTNP to TTC, 'cause we are kinda more NTNP like I don't wanna chart or anything but we are trying so.. yeah!

Yeah you're not really NTNP cause you are actually wanting and trying for a baby even though you are not doing charting etc.

Ok i'm really excited! OH just called and told me he has booked 2 days away this wed/thurs in a mystery hotel since we didnt get to celebrate our 3rd anniversary.

BD!!!!!!!

:D

Ok i'm really excited! OH just called and told me he has booked 2 days away this wed/thurs in a mystery hotel since we didnt get to celebrate our 3rd anniversary.

BD!!!!!!!

:D

Aw! Thats great. :thumbup:

I can't wait! We really need some couple time away from our lives. Stress free bed lovin' :D

Spontaneous is best! I'm going back to Coventry the weekend I plan to test, I don't know whether to test before I go or just take 1 or 2 with me. Or both! :shrug:
We've had a laid back weekend and its been really nice, less stress. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->