The Crew

oh, it's cute that you got back in contact over facebook! And that you're working on things :) I have a little sister, Kiera-Rose, she's 9, and like, my best friend! And I have a younger brother Matthew, who's 14 xx

My sister Liberty just turned nine the other day and she is like my best friend too! Couldn't believe she is nine! She grew up so freaking fast!

I felt like that! Kiera's 10 in October, and I'm just like 'jeez, I remember the day you were born!'

I live in the midlands, how about you?? Oh, I just saw essex! :dohh:

I wish I had younger siblings :( I only have my little brother who's nearly 18! My niece is only 12 though and my nephew is three :D My big sister is 34 and my big bro is 35! There is such an age gap! My big brother is TTC atm with his wife too! She just had a tubal reversal so I'm hoping we conceive close together so that they'll be close cousins :)

Yep, Essex!

I've always been the oldest, but now with all my in-laws I'm the baby! I now have a nephew who's 2 months older than me! I have 2 nieces, 7 and 14, and 2 nephews, 2 and 18. It's nice being an auntie. I thought I'd have to wait years with me having younger siblings!

I am right smack dab in the middle. Lol.

What is a tubual reversal or whatever?

Girls, I'm pregnant!

Not really, I just wanted to know what it felt like to say that :'(

Oh my god emma. My heart literally skipped a beat until I read down you were kidding.

lol a miracle is more like it. i just hope I ov soon. I am so nervous i'm not going to.

I'm sure you will :) Or you may have already and not noticed?

Oh no I dont think I did. Absolutely no signs and still BFNs on OPKs. I am only on cd8 so it makes sense I havent ovulated yet. I just hope I do before like cd20

nope. Not since coming off birth control. Since my last cycle was first cycle off in over five years, I have no idea. Last cycle, I ovulated on cd39.

Afternoon ladies!
How's everyone today?
^__^

Everyone having a chilled out sunday?
Back at work tomorrow, and so much paperwork to get done. :(

OH! Weird update, decided to do an averagey cycle chart thing, cos mine are 45 days atm, and apparently, today is the start of my fertile week!
So I went and looked for fertility stuff, and so be it, this is my week!
Weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"