The Crew

Lol you are patient for waiting. I had a DR appointment anyway scheduled for my yearly when I was a week late and didnt even hesitate asking them to run tests! Lol and they did. I would have called the dr a long time ago! I am very impatient like that.

Ahhaha, I've got through so many tests it's unreal.
I'm actually just really scared to see my doc incase he says something bad..

Yeah I am someone who would much rather know than not know. Lol. I couldn't take not knowing..it would drive me mad. I went and got the BRCA blood test where it is like tells you genetically if you have the cell mutation to get ovarian cancer. It runs in my family. I had to wait like a couple weeks to get the results. I was scared if it was yes because an oncologist had looked at my family history and said he definitely saw a pattern and that I could have the mutation. Whenever I saw him, he sat with me for like an hour to make the decision to take the test. Because if it came back positive, I think he just wanted to make sure I wouldn't let it change my life,if I had the mutation for ovarian cancer.

He said I would be surprised at how many women would just prefer to not know. We agreed I wasn't one of them and my results came back negative. :) No mutations for me. But he said sometime he has had patients where it totally dictates their life after they find out they got positive results on it.

I'm the opposite.
For me, ignorance is bliss. >.<

I finally dared put stuff in the oven!

I mean, if i thought something was seriously wrong, i'd get it checked, but i was told to expect all of this.

I'm watching one of my cats eat a coconut mushroom and it's hilarious!

I get more paranoid when I don't know what's going on- hence the desperation during TWW!
Our cat will eat ANYTHING!

Hi ladies :D

I want a spring baby :) i'm a spring baby, and OH is a summer baby. My EDD is I conceive this month will be three days before my 21st birthday! Of course, babies never turn up on time, but even so, that'd be the best present ever for me :D

I really hope we turn out to be the luckiest thread on here where we all end up with a :bfp: within a couple of weeks of each other, that would be awesome :D

I'm also one of these that wants to know everything, If I don't conceive this month I'm going to the doctors next month to ask if I have a hormone imbalance or something. I know that I have enlarged ovaries, but they don't think that'll affect me conceiving in any which way, apparently it might just make my periods irregular, which it does.

I'm one year on from my laparoscopy and I still haven't conceived. We were NTNP since my 19th, but we might have been missing my fertile time, because I ovulate a lot later than I thought I did :dohh: This is why I'm glad we're TTC and not NTNP anymore!

I'm a science student, I have to know and analyse EVERYTHING! Drives my OH mad :haha:

How is everyone today?? :D

Hello Lovely Katherine!

Hopefully we are all lucky! We'll be swapping all our baby pictures!

At least you know when you ovulate now, and can time it better :) If I conceive this month, my EDD is 25th of April, which sounds just lovely!

I'm a science nerd too, everytime I say something 'scientific' I get the 'here we go again...' from Dave :rofl:

I'm okay today :) How are you?

Doing well. DH is at work again today so I am stuck at home all day by myself. :(

Yeah, Dave just left for work :(
It sucks that Max isn't even supposed to work weekends!

Hello Emma, my 21st is april 26th! :D

What makes it worse, is i'm a human biology student, so I'm terrible for analysing every little symptom! haha, glad it's not just me! I actually sometimes think I should just become a fertility expert, because I reckon all the googling I've done, I'm pretty close to expert status already haha! I'm a googleaholic :D

Good morning Rachael! (or afternoon, it's 4 pm here!) I'm very well thank you, how're you :D

yeah, I research everything online!

Where abouts in the UK are you?

Lol it is 10 in the morning here! And I am doing well.. kinda bored..

And yeah, I agree. He was being GRUMP-Y with me this morning because he has to go into work. Super annoying..

I might hang out with my sister today. I havent seen her since my wedding.

I do! well, I have three if you count my stepdads daughter..but no offense to her I dont. So I have two. One is my little sister, Liberty, who is my only full blooded sibling. My other is 24 and we share the same dad. Her name is Jessica. I actually lost her for 16 years and found her on facebook last December. We have been building our relationship for the last few months. She is polar opposite of me so we have had some rough patches but we are trying to have a relationship. We share the same dad.

Than I have a brother who is 26 who I share the same mom with and another brother who is like.. 31 I think.. who I have the same father with. I havent talked to him in like 8 years though. I have tried finding him on FB but nothing yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->