The Crew

YAY :) If you want stuff from here, send me your address on fb :) xx

Thank you Racheal :) I hope so :) not that I mind being the first bfp, I just want one :D I don't mind who gets one in the mean time, as long as I do :D I'm hoping it's going to be this cycle for all of us and we can all report out bfp's in same month :D

That'd be awesome :)

Sorry to hear that Lucy, maybe dig into a big slab of chocolate to go with your hot choccie, chocolate always helps me :D

:) You ladies are so lovely.
Rachael, I'll send you mine, and I'll send you some lovely stuff!
^___^

Yeah katherine you are right. Hopefully one of us getting our BFP sets off a chain reaction and we all get a BFP. Would be AMAZING. :)

Nice dreaming. :)

I have wonderful thoughts in my head. I really feel good this cycle. I hope it means a little something. lol

I'm thinking positive this cycle, but don't want to get my hopes up :( Can't wait to see all your girls with your BFPs though :)

Me and Stu are hoping for a summer baby, so hoping in the next couple of months we'll get our bfp!

We've already been looking at schools!

Dave and I are both Winter babies, and Jack's birthday is July, so we don't mind either way :)

I am a July baby, but I am looking more for a spring baby. But that only puts this month as my last month because my due date would be in May. June baby wouldnt be so bad but I dont want a July baby. Of course if thats what happens I will LOVE it but I would rather I had the baby before I turned 21. If that is possible..

*cough* that means you have to do your "stuff" body! *cough*

haha, I want a spring/summer baby so I can have a bouncy castle garden party for their birthday :)

I'm sorta feeling that the end of august is gunna be lucky for me, it usually is.
I always seem to have good things happen then.

I've not even had my AF yet, I OV'd few weeks ago, but I was away, so we didn't DTD.
My last cycle was like 42 days.
So I have no idea.

Do you know how long lp is? Hmm.. seems if you ovulated a few weeks ago, you should either have AF or BFP by now. Are you positive you ovulated?

I get ov pains, so i'm just sorta judging by that. :S
I hope I did.

If still no AF in a few days I'll test again, just incase I ov'd after I thought.

If no bfp, docs appointment.. :[

Hopefully you'll get AF soon so you know where you stand :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->