The Crew

Already did!
As soon as we found out! xD
Legs up the wall and everything!
tmi i know, but hurrah!

Good Luck Lucy! My goodness. It is about to storm here.. :( Tornadoes are my biggest fear and I live in tornado alley! And I am not good with storms..

Oh is it!?
I'm sure Stu won't mind me suggesting that to him! xD

And Rach, I love storms!
Spose we dont get ours like you do though.

Put headphones in?

yeah :rofl:

Aw Rach, that sucks! I agree with Lucy, drown it out?

As weird as this sounds, I hate headphones. lol. my ear have like sensitivity issues and I have had surgery and stuff but I hate putting things in my ears. It hurts a little bit.

I am watching a movie and hanging out with my puppy. I was walking around downtown when the storm hit. Lol. Got soaked in like a second.

oooooh jeez, how lovely! It's been raining all day here :(

It can be like sunny one second and raining the next. The weather in the midwest is ridiculous. lol.

I did, however, stop at a souvenir shirt downtown and browsed stuff to send to my awesome england friends. lol. They had some pretty funny stuff in there.

oh yeah! Woo :) I'll send you my address the minute I actually find it out! Lol. I move in 12 days :O :D

exciting!! lol.

OHH ladies.. I wish I had to pee.. I want to POAS. Sorry, TMI. lol. I wish I was ovulating NOW.

Lol, I had to PAOS earlier. For no reason to be honest! Haha!

I know I know! I should really wait to be honest, but I think I'm just going to have to PAOS every day until I get a positive!

Max told me that he has been a grumpy bitch lately and has some being sweet to do. :) AWW!

Naw, what a cutie!
I have loads of ICs anyway, so I might aswell use them and save my FRERs :)

Heh, I feel so odd for only doing 4 hpts in the time i've been ttc.

I think i'd get obsessive, i tend to get a but neurotic about stuff.

We have no idea what to cook, i know it's late, but we both have silly work patterns.

yup! dont worry lucy, me and dh used to eat late all the time when i worked late. I am sitting here eating raw cookie dough. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->