The Crew

August 26. lol but everyone under the sellers profile on amazon said they got it in the united states within a week of ordering it. So I am hoping it gets here tomorrow, which is a week after I ordered it.

that's such a long delivery time!

I'm thinking about getting a prediction from psychic-star :shrug:

Hmmm, I think as a science nerd, i get too sceptical about psychics.
Does that make me really sad. :/

Hello! Sorry, me and the OH have been cuddled up in bed with chinese food and rain man was on the TV :D absolutely loving :D

To answer your question from about 4 pages ago Rach, my SIL got her tubes tied at only 21, as her then husband told her he'd leave her if she didn't as they already had a boy and a girl and he didn't want more children, he then left her anyway the year later. She then married my brother and they've now paid to have the sterilisation reversed so that they can TTC :) Thing is, they're both 35 now so I really hope that it works for them! FXed big style for them :D

Emma, I love that you're peeing on sticks already! I have 2 opk's left, I'm going to pee on one on friday, and one on saturday, and if I get a positive I will literally buy every brand of pregnancy test I can find! If I have pee sticks in the house, I can't help myself, this is why I only buy them in 2ww! I've actually testing whilst the witch was visiting, convinced I was going to be one of those ladies who got her period whilst pregnant :dohh:

Lucy, go to bed, and don't come out until you've made a baby! :rofl: I told my OH after I got my first positive opk that we were going to bed and he wasn't leaving until I was pregnant haha, good job he knows I'm joking, otherwise he might have had serious performance anxiety!

Also Rachael, I actually do recommend agnus castus (I love it!) I ovulated 3 days early this month :D three days is important when you're waiting to ov I think! I was thinking of trying progesterone cream myself! Not sure though :/

I'm having cramps today, and spotting, the spotting I think is just post ov spotting which I get for some odd reason, but I know by checking last months chart I didn't have cramps, and it's definitely too early for af cramps! I'm praying it implantation! They're not sharp cramps, more of a dull cramp, which makes me hopeful, as my af cramps are very sharp!

Sorry for the essay girls! I had four pages to catch up on :rofl:

Ahaha, I poured him a bath.
He's up there now, so i intend to go up soon and pounce him. XD

alright for some!

Dave just bitched at me because he was watching football (Rachael-soccer!) and I was talking so he missed it all. Like, sorry for wanting to talk to my fiancé whom I haven't seen all day!

At least he acknowledged you. I know that is terrible to say but Max comes home and will watch tv and if I say something to him, he will literally not listen. I dont know if it is intentional and he is being a dick or if he just doesnt pay attention. Either way, it is hurtful and has been happening way more than it needs to be, especially here recently.

How was your KFC? lol and thanks for saying soccer.. I def would have thought normal american football. lol.

Hmmm, I think as a science nerd, i get too sceptical about psychics.
Does that make me really sad. :/

AHH GOOD LUCK!

I intend to pounce on DH when he gets home later.. but more for entertainment purposes. :blush:

hmm, men, hey?!

My KFC was alright, I didn't fancy it by the time I got it, but it tasted nice!!

I hate when you really want something, and you get it a couple hours later, and then you dont want it anymore. lol. It is almost 7:30 here though and max hasnt left work. I am getting aggravated.

My lord ladies, it is almost one thirty in the morning there!

that's annoying!

Yeah I know! I've left him watching his football!

Men are funny.
He's decided he'd rather play video games when he gets out the bath.

I suppose he was at work all last night, and i've not let him sleep yet.
>_<

I'm an insomniac :)

It does make temping a right pain though! I think I will go to bed though, I'm going to get some orange juice and read harry potter in bed (for only the thousandth time!).

On the plus side, at least when it comes to telling my children bedtime stories, i'll have it memorised!

Good night ladies :D

Wow.. lol. I would be tired if I was you! lol Well Max is finally on his way home.. its about time. Almost 8 at night. ridiculous. :( How was dinner?

I'm an insomniac :)

It does make temping a right pain though! I think I will go to bed though, I'm going to get some orange juice and read harry potter in bed (for only the thousandth time!).

On the plus side, at least when it comes to telling my children bedtime stories, i'll have it memorised!

Good night ladies :D

Have a great night! :)

Dinner was lovely.
And i'm terrible with sleep.
Massive insomniac.

I keep worrying about really silly stuff today. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads