The Crew

good punishment!

Haha! That is your older sister, right? Lol x

Yes, lol the 24 year old. She like claims she doesnt even like the guy she is with, she just wants a baby. I dont know, she said she is very regular and doesnt take birth control so I hope she doesnt get it before me. lol As bad as that sounds.. BUT I would love to be bump buddies with her so we will see what happens.

That's not very fair if she doesn't even like him!

Ah, don't worry babe, you'll get there first and we'll be bump buddies! :flower:

Yes. :)

Is Dave being any nicer yet? Max said sorry but I am just tired of his crap right now so I am ignoring him. :blush:

A bit, but I'm watching the Real Housewives of Orange County, so I'm happy :)

That's exactly what they are!

He's making me my favourite dinner tonight though, so I'm cool :) Sausages, mash and baked beans :')

That in interesting.. what is mash?

My favorite food is potatoes. lol Any form besides sweet potatoes or chips.. I dont like chips..

Mashed potato! Mixed in with baked beans. Yummmm!

I love spaghetti and pasta :)

https://www.stockphotopro.com/photo-thumbs-2/stockphotopro_29674NYB_sausage_and_mash_.jpg

YUMMMM!

How interesting.. lol.

Hmm.. Max made chili to eat for dinner tonight so that is on the crock pot cooking..

Ok, I am watching this show called my strange addiction and this lady on here is addicted to eating her husbands ashes.. thats gross..

That IS a bit weird.
I have a nasty craving for takeaway, not good.

I'm really glum now cos we sold one of the kittens.
I was really attatched! D:

Aw honey I am sorry! I remember when we sold our puppies.. was so sad!

I'll be fine, I mean she's going to a good home.
^_^
I'm still not entirely sure what my hormones are doing, yesterday opk was like yeah!
today, nope!

Maybe that means you ovulated already! I am sure you dtd at the right moment! did you have any other symptoms?

Well stringy sounds promising. lol. I am sure you are in the go! So excited for all you guys!

Would be nice, but i get the feeling this isn't my month at all.
Dunno why.
Not enough BDing.

Hmm, better make food!

:saywhat:eating her husband's ashes? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.:sick:

I know, isnt that sick! She said if she had to stop that she would kill herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->