The Crew

It's really silly, and i don't know what you can and can't talk about on here. :S

Well, if you do need to talk go ahead and message me on FB. If not, I hope whatever it is works out on its own..

Man, I am excited DH is home! We are going to Burger King for dinner! yay! I just read a thread where two women are pretty positive they are pregnant.. :( GRR I hope I ovulate soon!

Whats up Kitty?

I think I might be a tiny bit pregnant. After the BFN last week AF still hasn't showed up. I got a BFP on Saturday.

Soooo so scared. I had a miscarriage in November so its scary times. Can I just hang around here for a little bit longer until I've convinced my self its actually happening? I'm too scared to go over to first tri yet!

good luck (and congratulations!) Jen :) Of course you can hang around with us :)

We might steal your baby, but it's fine for you to stay! ;)

Hi girls!

Pretty damn pleased today, though trying not to get my hopes up!

I am quite excited about this dip in my chart. A dip at 7dpo? Maybe implantation, but I'll have to see how tomorrow's temp goes! I've got a LOT of cm too, but, I always symptom spot, and I've not been pregnant yet. If my temp goes back up, I will pee on everything I see.

I know it might not mean anything, but still, keep your fingers crossed for me girls :) :dust:

Thank you Emma! I'm sooo hoping my temp rises tomorrow :) I know it's not a guarantee of pregnancy, but it's a big sign :) Any signs for you today Emma?? x

I have loads of symptoms, but I'm only 5dpo, do I doubt they mean anything! xx

I am so jealous of all you ladies!

I am having symptoms that I might be ovulating soon! I had a little pain in my ovaries last night and some EWCM so I am hoping that I ovulate within the next week and this just isnt my body being annoying.. :/

I'm trying! lol I got my OPKs handy so I am not missing that egg!

I just did one every day, I had no idea when I was meant to ovulate!

Yeah, I have like 60 OPKs left. Lol so I am hoping and assuming that I will ovulate somewhere within that time.

Well, DH is being a dick this morning. I swear, he acts all nice only went he wants something. I got a 20 dollar parking ticket and he flips out like I just bought an 800 dollar pair of shoes or something. I'm really tired of his shit, blows everything way out of the water.

I hope everything's okay :/ Everyone has rough patches, just try to ignore it! And I'm here if you need a chat, or a rant, or a cry or anything!

Dave's being a dick this morning too! It's his only day off for 2 weeks, and he's like, avoiding me! It was meant to be our day because I hardly ever see him!

Everything would be fine if he would just chill the eff out. He is causing me to be stressed which is gonna jack up everything! Ok.. calming down.. deep breath..

I just wish he would relax about life. He gets all worked up and take it out of everyone else around them. It is never his fault either, it is always ours.

On a happier note, I cant wait to see what comes in the mail today! hopefully my monitor will be here!

Yes, just breathe! Is he at work now? At least you have the day to de-stress! Get a face mask or something and eat icecream!

Ooooh, let me know if it comes! :)

I shall let you know! Yeah is at work THANK GOD.. I want a baby quite badly and I dont think I am ovulating right now so no :sex: tonight! see how he likes that!

My sister was like trying to tell me she thinks she is pregnant. She had sex last weekend and her period is supposed to start today. I was like yeah... I doubt it. Lol. Then went on to tell her all the stuff I have learned. She didnt know any of it yet her and her boyfriend are ttc too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->