The Crew

she's probably killing herself anyway. Can't be healthy, right?

I dont know.. I didnt watch it. Lol now the lady on here eats plastic all the time.. The things people do. That is so weird..

ewwww. I heard one about someone who ate glass, and another woman who ordered placentas online and ate them :| :sick:

Oh my god...I cant talk about this anymore.. Lol! I am making food and I dont want to hear about that before I eat!

Yup, I am making breakfast. lol. It is funny to know you guys have already had the entire day!

Hello every one! Sorry, I've been in Coventry for the weekend sorting out some last minute wedding things. How is every one? I'm okay, dreading my rubella injection Thursday.
I've gotten some opk's but does anyone know if there's any point me using them this cycle? Considering my last cycle was about 120 days and I'm on cd36?

I dunno, I'm on day 35 too, but i got a pos yesterday and not today! Very weird!

It's all confusing, I think I might have to just wait until I see what my doc says next week and keep bding in the mean time.

I'm being retro today, listening to old back street boys!
I may stick sex and the city on, I have the box set but I'm on the ones where Miranda is pg and charlotte and trey ate ttc. Lol.

I had every box set of SATC, so i've seen every single episode; I love it!

Hello lovely ladies :)

I haven't been on all day. I've been asleep. For four hours?!?!?! I'm realllllly hoping it's a preg sign and not I'm coming down with something! I don't want to be ill! It's Chris's 21st tomorrow :D If I get my pos. this week I will be thrilled! :bfp: the week of his 21st, then due the week of mine! It seems like it's meant to be. Thing is, the world doesn't usually go along with what I think would be an awesome idea..... :haha:

Reading through the eating addictions was disgusting! The worst one I saw was a women who ate sofa cushions and another who had breast milk on her cornflakes :/

I then turned it off! :D

Good luck Lucy! Hope it's your :bfp:!

Did your monitor come Rachael?

Not yet! It is only noon though so still keeping my fingers crossed it is coming today! Then I am turning that sucker on and using it first thing tomorrow.. lol..

I really hope this is your month katherine! I cant wait for you to test!

darn it..mail came in and no CBFM.. oh well.. maybe tomorrow! I did a couple textbooks for school and a new magazine!

Ooooh, exciting!
Looking forward to hearing about the CBFM! :D

Went out to get food, and some little girl in the co-op came up to me and went ''MUM MUM! This lady has candyfloss hair!''

It's cheered me right up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"