The Crew

Don't have any in, and the closest place to get them is shut.
Hopefully the IC's i ordered will come this week anyways.

Hey guys, what is everyone up to? I am suppper bored and it is only two in the afternoon!

The mail came today and no CBFM. So hopefully by tomorrow. I also switched to a different brand of OPKs so that is some fun news! I was also thinking, I wonder if the CBFM is being shipped via UPS because if so, it could still come today! Guess we will just have to wait... lol

I have sat in the house by myself for two days.. thinking about going to get a coke icee just to get out of the house for a few!

Ladies, I really want to take a break from all this. I cant wait until after I ovulate so I can stop doing these OPKs and stuff like that. Lol Some days I am super excited to do them and others I just get exhausted. I feel like having a baby is all I think about. I am almost tempted to give up this cycle and just wait for my CBFM so this can be easier. lol.

hi guys soz been mia its just been hard here at the mo
have been stuck in the riots

have not been throu all the posts

any news ??? xxxx

Rach, go to Dairy Queen, that will make you feel all happy inside!

I am thinking about going to BK. DQ is too far away. lol. I just need to do something!!!

BK's alright but you can't beat a DQ hot fudge sundae!

Yeah, I dont know. I just wish I had something else to consume my mind with other than trying to make a baby!

hi guys soz been mia its just been hard here at the mo
have been stuck in the riots

have not been throu all the posts

any news ??? xxxx

Stace, stay safe!! looks like your 2dpo already! :happydance: hope you caught that egg!

Okay, I've had a massive headache today.. And AF is still lingering.. Since I've been off of BCPs, AF has shortened to maybe 5 days, and todays day 6 & it's still here.. I'm wondering if that's because of the Soy..? wishing it away though! :) today was my last day of Soy, so I'm excited to get on with this cycle!!

Have you noticed anything different that might be because of the Soy?

I have noticed a thing yet. I am only on cd10 though so still have at least ten days to see what happens and another 30 before I pass the time I ovulated last cycle. SO praying it moved up ovulation and regulates my cycles out!

I'm back TTC with you ladies :( Thats all I will say on the subject.

How is everyone today?Whats happened to Ella?? I haven't seen her around in days.

Hi Jen, here if you need to talk :flower:

I'm good thankyou, how are you? I haven't heard from Ella for a while either :/

Hi ladies, can i join you all? :flower:

I'm Jasmine and i've been TTC/NTNP since last November! Been with OH for almost 7 years. I'm 19, 20 in November and OH is same age. Kinda freaking out because of how many cycles i've had and been unsuccessful.

Had a Doctors appt the other week but I chickened out :dohh: Im on CD 1 now as I thought might happen today! Sooo annoyed making it now my 12th cycle :cry:

How're are you all?

:dust:

Hi Jasmine! :hi: seems that some of your cycles are pretty short.. which is better than having long ones! :haha: how long is your LP & do you know what CD you normally O on?

Hi girls! Sorry I've been AWOL, it was OH's 21st yesterday, and today is my sister's birthday, and friday is my nephews third birthday! Busy week!

I think I'm out this month tbh though, I just feel too much the same now, I have no real symptoms or anything of the sort. The only thing I thought was odd was yesterday the OH was eating a bag of crisps and the oil smell of them was revolting, and they were only ready salted! That is it though. My breasts are tender, but they always are before af.

I was so hopeful about this month but I really don't think i've got any chance of a :bfp: this month :(

My temps up though which is a good thing, if it's higher tomorrow, and only if, and I doubt it will be, I will test tomorrow at 10dpo.

How is everyone?? xx

Don't rule yourself out Katherine! you never know! :)

I don't know whether to be excited or scared about testing! How are you? xx

Terrified! But also resigned, because I really don't think i'm going to see my positive this month :(

Keeping my fingers crossed though. I think I'm going to get superdrug tests tomorrow, I said I'd never use them again after I had 2 false positives on them, but I think it was just a bad batch. Then you testing again Emma? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->