The Crew

What are you talking about lucy?

and Ysa, DH and I went to Florida last year with my family for vacation.. I doubt I will ever go back. It definitely was not my style. Ohhh bad times.. lol

Really?! We were going to drive anyway but if it's that bad I bet traffic will be awful with all the road blocks! My poor OH! He really wanted to go as well.

These riots are for such a stupid reason! Because a police officer shot dead someone who shot at them first wasn't it?? I heard they're saying it's a race riot? So sad. I might have it wrong though, this is just what I've been told. I mean, police in this country are not trigger happy at all, hardly any of them are even trained to use firearms, so if they did use them, chances are it was for a good reason. It's going to be a civil war :(

LOL, what city did you visit? There's like fast city life here & there's country, and there's somewhere in between. We've moved out of the city recently to the country & I like it a lot. There isn't much to do when you are out of the city, so it gets boring a lot.. But I feel a lot safer! And it's a much better environment to raise children in :)

Really?! We were going to drive anyway but if it's that bad I bet traffic will be awful with all the road blocks! My poor OH! He really wanted to go as well.

These riots are for such a stupid reason! Because a police officer shot dead someone who shot at them first wasn't it?? I heard they're saying it's a race riot? So sad. I might have it wrong though, this is just what I've been told. I mean, police in this country are not trigger happy at all, hardly any of them are even trained to use firearms, so if they did use them, chances are it was for a good reason. It's going to be a civil war :(

It's bloody horrid.
Traffic there is pretty terrible and the motorways around the area are closed.

It's all been blown so out of proportion.
It's just sad. :(

It's awful. Bloody David Cameron, I bet he's regretting the police cuts now. He's acting like he's a hero because he's cut his holidays short! Yes, good for you Dave, it's only 3 days too late...

Sorry, it's a TTC site and here I am on about politics! It just makes me so nervous. I mean, this is the world we're trying to bring a baby into. Luckily I don't live in a city. Even so, the riots have spread to Birmingham which is only 20 miles away, and Wolverhampton which is only 10 miles from me.

I know it's my OH's 21st, but there is no way I'm going anywhere near Birmingham right now. I mean, I'm hoping to be pregnant, I don't need the stress, and even if i'm not, I don't need the stress.

I see you live in Derby? That's not too far from me is it? :)

I see you live in Derby? That's not too far from me is it?

Nope, it's not!
Also, are you on fb lovely?

Yeah, it's best just to chill I think!

I just bought 30 pergnancy tests on ebay!!

Rach, there's a lot going on in England atm!
Have a look on the news.
>.<

Rachael! Had another argument with Dave, I'm fed up!

How are you lovely?

Oh no doll, what happened?

And doing alright. Just hanging out with my dog and being lazy. lol. It is still early and I am still kinda tired.. :sleep:

Just waiting for the :mail: to get here!

I don't really know to be honest! It started last night and now I won't talk to him :rofl:

It's only like nearly 9 there right? Maybe your CBFM will come! :D

Yup it is 8:42! I really hope so! Would be amazing. lol.

Sorry to hear about Dave, :hugs: All will be ok. :)

Man, nothing to do today. I am gonna be so bored!

Lol!
Yeah I know, my hormones are all over right now! :rofl:

Dave has a short shift at work today, he'll be home about half 3-4ish. Could be fun!

How are things with Max?

Wow so he will be home soon!

And Max is fine, just being his maxy self! Hey you only have like three more days until you test! do you know how long your lp is?

Yeah :)
oh good! :rofl: um, I don't know, first cycle off BC! I'm doing ICs every day already! :rofl:

Afternooooon.
Gawd, I feel ill today, for the last few days i've been a bit nauseous, but just kinda dismissed it, cos it's been in the evening.
Now i have this weird pain in my womb.
Not like cramps or owt, just like a dull feeling.
Weird?

sorry to hear that lucy! That is quite odd...hm...hopefully gooood sign!

I am STILL waiting here for my CBFM! Driving me mad now!

I know this might not make any sense, but it feels like somethings pulling on my womb! :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->