The Crew

:/ I don't know what to suggest, I suck at advice! I'm good at listening, but my advising isn't even worth listening to! But I'm here if you need a chat :) I get my facebook stuff straight through to my phone, so even if I'm not online, I can reply :flower:

Sorry that happened to you lucy. What an insensitive jerkoffish thing to say. Are you going to continue ttc? sorry to pry.. :blush: I also get notifications on my phone on fb so if you ever need to say anything honey, dont hesitate at all.

Em, I hope you start to feel better. I cant wait to find out if you are pg!

I really don't think I am. Dave is sure that I am, he said to me the other day that I 'look pregnant', I 'look prettier', and my 'eyes look more sparkly'. Didn't know whether to take it as a compliment or not! He is a cutie when he wants to be!

Lol that is funny. Max just doesnt know anything. Lol. I know I havent stopped saying this but I wish i would ovulate.

I am thinkng about DTD every other day until September first. I am trying to do the SMEP but I dont know when I am going to ovulate or have next af ((which will hopefully not be for another 9 months lol)). So I am gonna keep testing with an OPK twice a day and DTD and then I am gonna take a PG test September first if no AF by then.

Nope. I need to but I am so bad about doing it. I am thinking about doing it in the morning. i know kinda what my preo temps are so if it is above that then maybe I already ovulated the other day when I got the positive OPK. I dont know.

I will temp next month fur sure if no BFP this cycle.

I like how I know what's going on with my body when I temp! They say temp on day 1 of your cycle, but I was CD9 before I started, and I ovulated on CD15, so I only had 6 temps before my ovulation dip. I think it's worth doing to be honest

Yeah I totally agree. I just like toss and turn in the morning.. I know it wont be accurate no matter what.. lol

So do I. Mine's probably not completely accurate, I've barely slept recently, and I know for a fact I don't have a consistent hour before I wake up and temp, but it picked up my ovulation perfectly, so can't be that bad

Hey, I've sort've sorted stuff.
Big misunderstanding on both parts.

I'm blaming my hormones.
Wether it's them or not.
Going by average cycles now, I should be on in 4-5 days. >_<

Oh, weird.
I'm actually only 9 dpo, rather than late for AF.
Bloody long cycles have confused me.

So I might still be in the running. Hmm.

Hi girls, I just want witch to show up now :(

my temp is down slightly (but still high) and I'm spotting now, so I know af is round the corner, but i've been spotting for three days now. I just want to start cycle day 1 so I can take my agnus castus again and start a new cycle.

Good luck to everyone :)

I just want to ovulate! I am so happy to hear that it was just a big misunderstanding Luce. I def wish things could just be normal on my part too. I love how everyone is this thread though, or just about everyone, has irregular cycles. I love the girls who have regular cycles and I am more than envious, dont gte me wrong.

But girls with irregular cycles just know how much harder this is.

How did you figure you were 9dpo lucy? do you know know how long your lp is?

Sorry to hear about AF Em, you will get them next time. :hugs:

BTW, you were in my dream last night. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"