The Crew

I feel the same, when we all do get pregnant though, we might be at different stages and we can compare how each others bumps looked at our stages, or, we'll all be in it together and see who gets biggest!!

Also, I've finally worked out how to give myself a profile picture :D Now you can all see who I am :D

I'm always in big retro dresses or something like that, so no-one would see it! >.<
I get really bloated too.
I swear AF turns me into a massive cranky slob. D:

YAY! Done it :) I actually look like casper the friendly ghost there though.... I'm not albino I SWEAR :rofl:

Mind you, I had just had my tattoo done and was extremely pale and ill feeling, ugh, never again!! I'm a huge wuss :blush: No more spamming from me, I keep posting it before I mean to :/

Awh! You look like my friend Sarah!
And dead pretty! :D

Gawd, i get the feeling when the first one of us gets pregnant, we're all gunna be super motivated! xD

I am really nervous to see who it is gonna be! Lol. I just hope that we all fall pregnant pretty quickly within each other. I dont want there to be any resentment or anything if all but one falls pregnant quickly or something like that.. :/

Aw, Em dont say that! I dont want to hate anyone. I wont hate anyone and I will be more than happy because all you ladies are amazing and deserve a baby.

But you all know how it is. we ARE envious of pregnant women because we want to be pregnant too. I dont want anyone on this thread, whom I feel I have become close to over the last month, to feel any kind of hatred towards me if I become pregnant and someone else doesnt.

That being said, I pray every night for everyone to either ovulate (me!) or get their BFP (everyone else!) so I hope we all get it soon.

I expect one Luce!!

By the way, I am going to send you guys some stuff whenever I get a little more money. Bills gotta come first, sorry ladies! but I am super excited to send you all things!!!

Hi all, sorry its been a while. We had vacation and now I'm trying to plan our son's 2nd birthday party (UGH!!...IMPOSSIBLE when I can't drive!). Not much happening just waiting for AF to show tomorrow so I can start cycle number 4 of trying.

Hi all, sorry its been a while. We had vacation and now I'm trying to plan our son's 2nd birthday party (UGH!!...IMPOSSIBLE when I can't drive!). Not much happening just waiting for AF to show tomorrow so I can start cycle number 4 of trying.

Hey doll! I was wondering what happened to the other ladies on this thread as katherine, lucy, emma, and myself have seem to taken over it. lol

Your sons birthday should be fun!

Good luck on this next cycle. I am on cd16, waiting to ovulate.

I'm the same, bills then tasty packages. ^_^

It is gonna be awesome to get them in the mail! I feel like a kid during christmas! And then when we all become PG, we can get each other some baby clothes and stuff like that from England and the US. :) :) :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting for a bit more cash, I didn't want to let you down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->