The Crew

Lol, what happened?! :rofl:

I'm not even sure if it's af, it's way to light right now, and the practically positive test this morning really confused me :wacko:

Yeah, I'm going from the pos opk, and blooming calendars.
Gawd, I'm in that kinda place where it's like, I feel like i'm doing everything wrong.
Silly moods.

I finally sorted a doctors near my area, so hopefully that'll be done soon.

Oh and I have no idea what happened in my dream. lol. All I remember is saying your name.

No, I can't get them on here because we lost the lead to the phones, and broke our camera :(

Haha. I wonder why?! Weirdo ;)

I dont know.. the entire dream was really weird.. whatever. lol

Oh ok, got ya.. well maybe since it is so light, you are still in the running. :)

Yeah, possibly!
My friend had light periods, all the way through her pregnancy.
Didn't test until her OH suggested it.
She was 28 weeks gone before she knew! >.<

wow that is crazy! One of my friends just found she was pregnant. The only reason she tested was because her stomach was hard. She tested and was 21 weeks. lol!

My mum didn't know until I popped out!
It's mental how many times that happens with people..

I know what you mean Rachael, it's horrible having irregular cycles, it makes me feel like everything isn't normal and it's going to be harder for me, I'm glad I started temping though, at least I now realise I ovulate later than I thought. Even my luteal phase has changed though! It was only 12 last month, now I'm 14 dpo, and that's not supposed to change is it?

I'm not complaining about a 14day luteal phase rather than a 12 though, gives any little beans more time to implant.

Have you tested again Emma? I really hope that af doesn't arrive for both of us! (though I know mine will :growlmad:)

I don't ovulate til late either Rachael, the wait to ovulate I think is worse than the two week wait, at least in the 2ww you know you've done everything you can!

Good luck Lucy, at least if you're only on 9dpo, you're definitely still in the running!!

I just really can't imagine a bunch of girls I'd be happier for than you lot if I heard they were pregnant! I'm genuinely excited for us all! If one of you gets your :bfp: before me though, i'm so going to stalk you and live vicariously! :rofl:

Ahaha, I remember her telling me when I was little, that she never wanted me to have kids as early as her, she was 15.
One half of my family are quite normal and open and accepting, and the others are really uptight.
Not fun.

Awwwh, I can't wait till this group get their BFP's.
Can you imagine all the little bumps?! :D

well, mine from 5 weeks would be more of bloat buddies than bump buddies!!! I hate the way especially before I get af I look so pregnant! I seem to wear a lot of corsets if I'm going out when af is due, to disguise my bloat/bump! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->