The Crew

It's a herb :) they did a scientific study on 48 women diagnosed as infertile. In three months 7 were pregnant, and 25 of them had returned to normal hormone levels :D

It's helped me loads, definitely worth a shot! I think it was about 7 pound for 90 capsules from a herbal health shop :D

It IS vitex! They're the same thing, also known as chaste berry! I took it last month until ovulation, so this is only my second cycle using it, apparently it takes time to build up though, so hopefully it'll work this month :)

during af I'm only taking 800mg, then I up it to 1200mg then at around cd 16 I up it to 1600mg :)

Hi again girls!

Congrats on the first bfp!!!!!! :D :happydance: Did you do anything different this month?!

I've decided to continue TTC even after this month, I'm going to be amazing mommy, and no illness will change that, I was initially shocked and a little scared, but at the end of it I'm still me, and I still want my baby more than anything in the world :)

Just waiting for af to go away STILL. God. The witch comes and stays when she visits me! I want to get some baby dancing in!!

Thank you i started having sex in the mornings more as I never have morning sex I believe it worked and many people swear by it

I'm sure ur going to make a great mummy and I hope this is not going to be the bfp this month
Xxx

hey girls :)
Sorry I've been AWOL, been so so so busy! Still no luck on the BFP, I have my engagement party today, so I'm meant to be getting ready!

Oh my gosh Em, I was wondering where the hell you were!!

Sorry about the BFN. :( Have you gotten AF yet?

I am so excited for you! engagement parties are fun! Have a good time dollface!

awww, sorry about bfn Emma! Have a blast tonight :) I can finally start baby dancing and I'm ill :( I might have to man up and think of england or something... haha

Sorry you dont feel well doll. I am exhausted. Had a very busy day. I didnt even have time to POAS except once, and it was negative. I had not been holding it for more than half an hour though and I had drinking liquids. I will use them again tomorrow. Just too tired tonight. lol

Yesterday was reaaaally good :) We were meant to be going to watch football today, but we didn't get up until 11!
I think what started the other day was AF, but I'm cool, first period off BC! :)

Hope all you ladies are okay! I feel like I haven't been on here in forever!

emma in away thats great you have had a normal cycle and indeed ovulated
FX for next cycle :dust:

rachel how are you finding your cbfm xxx

Yesterday was reaaaally good :) We were meant to be going to watch football today, but we didn't get up until 11!
I think what started the other day was AF, but I'm cool, first period off BC! :)

Hope all you ladies are okay! I feel like I haven't been on here in forever!

That is because you havent crazy girl! lol. We missed you! Katherine and I were like where the hell did everyone go? Cause Luce didnt talk for like a day either. Lol.

emma in away thats great you have had a normal cycle and indeed ovulated
FX for next cycle :dust:

rachel how are you finding your cbfm xxx

I really like it. However, I would love it even more if it would give me something more than a low.

Evening all!
Today has been weird for me.
Can't stop crying off and on, and no idea why.
Sorta hoping it's just my hormones. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"