The Crew

ohh rachel sometimes it will do that on ur first cycle :wacko:
hope it works next time around

:dust: to everybody in their new cycle i have a good feeling :hugs:

Katherine we can be cycle buddies! ;) Do you know when you ovulate?

:D Hopefully Stacey you've set a trend haha!

Yes Emma :D except that I ovulate way after you :( I don't even start opk testing until a week from today! I'm counting down to pee on an ovulation stick, isn't that bad?? POASaholic here! haha

I feel really discouraged today. :(

It is the first day of school though..but unfortunately.. I dont have class until five thirty so my mind is free to wonder until about three.

I was thinking about it and was thinking that maybe I am not ovulating because, even though my thyroid levels are going back to normal, since they are not normal they are affected ovulation. Which thyroid levels with DEF mess with that if they are out of whack. I am worried that I am not producing enough FSH hormone either.. and maybe THAT is why I am not ovulating.

If nothing happens by October, I am going back to my gyno.

Rach, speak to a doctor or something, but let your cycle settle down first, otherwise they'll just say you'll have to wait and see what happens. You know what doctors and gynos are like! They'll try and fob you off and say it's still from the BC!

I know.. I am saying till October. That is when I have a three month check up with my gyno from my hospital stuff. I mean, that is two months away so SOMETHING should happen by then.

In the meantime, I bought some fertiltea.I read it helped a lot and decided wth. I will give it a shot.

Yeah, I heard that was good stuff :)

I reckon it will have sorted itself out by then! I'm going to completely relax this month. No BBT, no DPO count, drink the odd glass of wine, have sex when I want, I can't keep stressing out like I did last month!

I am the same way. I am going to use OPKs because I have a ton and my monitor but only so I know when I am fertile. As for anything else, I am just gonna chill and do what I want when I want. Hopefully it will happen for all of us soon!

Hey katherine, I know I have asked you this before and I am sorry for asking again but what MG of vitex do you take again?

Finally, spotting.
I don't think i've ever been so glad.
So it appears my cycles atm are between 45-46 days.
Weird.

How is everyone today?!

Doing fine Lucy.. just wish something would go on with my OPKs.

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00375-20110822-1149.jpg[/IMG]

See how it is almost positive? It is driving me crazy now!!

Glad to hear your next cycle is finally coming on! my last cycle was 48 days and it seems that is what it is going to be this time too. What are your plans for the night?

Rach, just keep 'doing it'! You might miss the real surge. Mine don't really go any darker than that when they're positive x

My night has been sorting bills, blogging and trying to work out what to eat. D:
BORING.
Yours?

Bubby's at work 11-11 so I've been at home all day! Washed up, put the washing in, watching One Tree Hill and then shower!

Rach, just keep 'doing it'! You might miss the real surge. Mine don't really go any darker than that when they're positive x

if I missed my surge I am gonna be super pissed! I POAS like all the time to make sure I dont miss it! lol. All I can do is wait it out. I pray pray pray that it becomes positive soon though!

Class started today for me. My first one is from 5:30 to 7:35 at night.. GROSS.

Gawd, we all sound like old housewives. >_<
I'm pissed cos work have massively underpaid me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->